LIVERPOOL v QPR - All news views and predictions

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:Like i thought ignorant cyber thug. I wrote you a PM because i didn't want the rest of the board to be exposed to your thugish sewage violent behaviour...I don't give a Fck how tall you are and how many Sousages you can stuff your pie hole ,if that's the best you can produce at the age of 40 i pity you ,you and your double angry icons fool.

I never started a post attacking someone personally on this board but for some (espcially you 6'2" behemoth) it seems like 2nd nature.

BTW, Checked with my father ,no Cindy ,one Susan and the other was a Deb ,You Ugly Toad  :) ,And i'm 39 years old U Geezer.

The question stands.  Meet me at the Albert?  You're an American though, I'm guessing?  Enough of the words, fella.  Come have a chat in person.  I've nothing more to say to a fool like you.[/quote]
http://www.facebook.com/pages....3529208[/quote]
Mortal Kombat tune :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:19 pm

RedSi35 wrote:Ok..............

Changing the subject onto football................strange concept i know, but, the game.

Where do you think we are going wrong?

People are harping on about us not taking our chances and our finishing is poor, but are we actually creating THAT many clear cut chances?

1 on 1's with the keeper, Unmarked chance in the area from a cross, anything that pops up in the 6 yard area, these are clear cut chances.

We have decent possession, lots of corners, decent situations from the bylines, but then something often goes wrong.

Maxi had 4 CLEAR CUT chances but he couldn't convert them. Even Suarez had one or 2 infront of goal. Its definitely the problem and we need a clinical striker who can get them into the back of the net ala Fowler, Torres or Owen
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:20 pm

metalhead wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:Like i thought ignorant cyber thug. I wrote you a PM because i didn't want the rest of the board to be exposed to your thugish sewage violent behaviour...I don't give a Fck how tall you are and how many Sousages you can stuff your pie hole ,if that's the best you can produce at the age of 40 i pity you ,you and your double angry icons fool.

I never started a post attacking someone personally on this board but for some (espcially you 6'2" behemoth) it seems like 2nd nature.

BTW, Checked with my father ,no Cindy ,one Susan and the other was a Deb ,You Ugly Toad  :) ,And i'm 39 years old U Geezer.

The question stands.  Meet me at the Albert?  You're an American though, I'm guessing?  Enough of the words, fella.  Come have a chat in person.  I've nothing more to say to a fool like you.

http://www.facebook.com/pages....3529208[/quote]
Mortal Kombat tune :D[/quote]
FINISH HIM! :D
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:21 pm

haps wrote:
only me wrote:
haps wrote:Just want to clear this up.

From my dear friend, Only Me (sent in a PM):

"Here is positive suggestion for you boy. If you can't help your sewage mouth from going of just shut up. I'm not attacking anyone personaly on this board so if you can't handle my posts just ignore them.

Considering everyone were $hitting their pants on this board on the last 10 minutes kinda says i'm not the only one who thinks the team isn't playing good enough. I don't mind you being an ignorant self delusional fan i do mind you open your wide trap and attack people personaly.[U][I]"

Mm.   "Boy" is the first thing to mention.  I'm 40, stand comfortably over 6'2" and have been going to games since your daddy was banging out his first oh-face to some tart called Cindy in your granny's bog. 

If you have something to say, say it in an open forum, particularly when you think everyone else here shares the same miserable outlook as you, which they don't btw. 

Ignorance is something I would need to learn from you.

Self-delusion isn't the same as wisdom, understanding and patience.  But you wouldn't know that yet.  If ever.

You can't spell or write for sh*t  ....  "Going of", "personaly", "Considering everyone were ..".  Ignorance, me?

I doubt you've ever been to game but if you want to take your views up with me personally, be happy to meet you at the Albert before the Blackburn game.  That's a serious :censored: statement, boy.

:angry: :angry:

Like i thought ignorant cyber thug. I wrote you a PM because i didn't want the rest of the board to be exposed to your thugish sewage violent behaviour...I don't give a Fck how tall you are and how many Sousages you can stuff your pie hole ,if that's the best you can produce at the age of 40 i pity you ,you and your double angry icons fool.

The question stands.  Meet me at the Albert?  You're an American though, I'm guessing?  Enough of the words, fella.  Come have a chat in person.  I've nothing more to say to a fool like you.

:D

Yeh no problem i'll meet you at the Albert. And all you wanted is a date....Pint it is i'm buying.

Seriously man grow up. I'll try hitting England this year but no promises.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:22 pm

In all seriousness we are probably the most entertaining team in the league
Constantly attacking, gaining corners, throw ins and free kicks, hitting the woodwork, making goalkeepers play out of their skin. Fabulous stuff
But how frustrating and wasteful is it all? Missed sitters, one on ones, corners not worth a w@nk, free kicks ending up in the stands.
I dont think Ive ever been so excited and pi'ssed off at the same time
Thommo's perm

Postby lakes10 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:In all seriousness we are probably the most entertaining team in the league
Constantly attacking, gaining corners, throw ins and free kicks, hitting the woodwork, making goalkeepers play out of their skin. Fabulous stuff
But how frustrating and wasteful is it all? Missed sitters, one on ones, corners not worth a w@nk, free kicks ending up in the stands.
I dont think Ive ever been so excited and pi'ssed off at the same time

yes the main point is we just dont seem to be able to get the ball in the net, its crazy.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:33 pm

How old is Fowler now?

Final final final hurrah ???? :D

In all seriousness, surely there must be someone out there who wont cost us a fortune and is a simple stick the ball in the net kinda guy
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:42 pm

RedSi35 wrote:How old is Fowler now?

Final final final hurrah ???? :D

In all seriousness, surely there must be someone out there who wont cost us a fortune and is a simple stick the ball in the net kinda guy

shame we couldn't get Sturridge at the time...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby redhayesy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:23 pm

great result,as the last 10 mins were a bit nervy! but after the game i had laugh my head off at the QPR fans for their songs when carrol was warming up- even if you don't agree with me you have to admit that,that is what football fans banter is all about cause even carrol laughed, they started off with 'he looks like a girl-andy carrol- then followed up with 'get your tit's out for the lads,get your tit's out for the lads!'

:D  & to be honest i'm glad kenny didn't bring him on at all cause his confidence is low enough as it is-if he'd come on & missed a sitter for example he would have wanted the ground to swallow him up with the stick he would have got mfrom both sets of fans no doubt about that!

some people say he needs game time to get his fitness,sharpness back & will only get that with games etc- but only carrol can prove behind the scenes that kenny can't leave him out in any game-regardless of who is in the frame to start. i really want carrol to suceed at our FC,but it's down to him & him only to change kenny's mind & pick him week in week out. cause the amount of chances we created yet again today-surley someone like carrol would be demanding the ball & finish with at least a couple of goals today, i know it's a squad game these days but QPR at home is surely the type of game that any strker would relise even if you hadn't scored for a while for one reason or another would be like xmas surely coming early!!

as i say great result, & just to say i think that agger & skytel are playing brilliant atm at the back & deserve the run of games they are having! well played lads cause as much as carra is a legend isn't it brilliant that he is having to fight for his place! competion for places is what i want to see every week. cause it must hurt like hell for jamie to sit out of any game,cause he will sit on the bench heading every ball & trying to intercept everything that comes into our box etc. well played lads lets just keep going at teams week in week out & hope we get the bit of luck we deserve that our play deserves atm!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby redhayesy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 pm

damjan193 wrote:This is just focking wrong... that was a fantastic save yet again...

spot on mate! the trouble is,that oppo's keepers don't get the credit they desreve like in the 80's mate-the amount of keepers who really,really excelled themselves in games at Anfield mate was unbeliveable-iv'e been to so many,i feel i have to say that the perforfance from the QPR keeper today was the best iv'e seen in years at Anfield.

some people can argue that maxi should have buried at least 2 of his chances today-i say please look at the saves from the keeper,then also look at the reaction of the likes of maxi- he knew & acknowledged they were brilliant saves!

if it wasn't for their keeper it would have been at least 5-0 but like i say their keeper isn't given the credit he deserves for me!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby andy_g » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:48 pm

i was talking to my mate about these outstanding performances opposition keepers keep putting in at anfield. we came to the conclusion that its time for the kop to put an end to its honorable tradition of applauding them and making them feel good about themselves. time to start chucking lighters and giving them dog's abuse instead, lads and lasses.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:20 pm

andy_g wrote:i was talking to my mate about these outstanding performances opposition keepers keep putting in at anfield. we came to the conclusion that its time for the kop to put an end to its honorable tradition of applauding them and making them feel good about themselves. time to start chucking lighters and giving them dog's abuse instead, lads and lasses.

:D  love it mate,trouble is that i'm a old fashioned fart & my education on the kop in those days was that when the away keeper came towards the KOP we as one applauded them & in return they applauded us, then put their gloves in the corner of the net etc. mate the amount of keepers iv'e seen that didn't even wear gloves -mate they got the respect they deserved.

mate if you are old enough to remember the st etienne game you know what i'm on about. we may have won the game that night but the applause their keeper got that night when the stakes were so high was what the kop & LFC were all about.

& to this day i can't change & don't think we ever will as a FC,cause that's what makes us a cut above the rest when it comes to respect & recognition. cause to play aswell as the QPR keeper did today will always be applauded in that way.

at the end of the day mate this was QPR'S 3rd choice keeper!!
credit where credit is deserved! everyone has to agree with that surely.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:28 pm

I like it Andy. :D

I thought we played really well today.  I think we usually play well at home, but today I just felt like they never had a chance.  Reina was never properly challenged, and it was just them sitting back getting attacking the whole time.  The last 10 minutes made me a bit nervous to be honest as they actually held the ball a bit, but other then that I think we were great.

Suarez and Maxi need to be playing together.  They were fantastic today despite all the missed chances.  To be honest I'm not sure either of them were really ready for all the quick-fire passes they kept giving each other.  You could tell they both rushed some of their shots, and they just didn't look prepared to take them.  Overall they were really good.  I thought Adam started a little slow, and he screwed up a lot more set pieces, but he caught fire late in the first and in the second.  Hendo wasn't bad either.

We were wasteful as hell again, but overall I was happy.  We kept a clean sheet, Suarez got on the scoresheet for the first time in a while, and got the 3 points, and in the end that's all that matters.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby stmichael » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:11 am

It was pretty much the same old story. We played some decent stff again but were completely wasteful infron of goal again. Suarez and Maxi both could have had hatricks on another day. Once again the opposition keeper played out of his skin and we must have had 15+corners. Defensively I thought we were comfortable until the last twenty minutes or so.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:43 am

3 points, and another day we should have had 3-4 goals. I'd start Bellamy over Maxi tho
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games