LIVERPOOL v QPR - All news views and predictions

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby maguskwt » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:43 am

stmichael wrote:Suarez and Maxi both could have had hatricks on another day.

On another day, they would hit the post again or miss narrowly again or make a wrong decision again. The fact of the matter is we need an out and out striker that Suarez can trust. Suarez is the best at creating chances but he's not a finisher. But right now he has this mind set that if he doesn't score, no one else will score and he's being abit too selfish...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:41 am

redhayesy wrote:
andy_g wrote:i was talking to my mate about these outstanding performances opposition keepers keep putting in at anfield. we came to the conclusion that its time for the kop to put an end to its honorable tradition of applauding them and making them feel good about themselves. time to start chucking lighters and giving them dog's abuse instead, lads and lasses.

:D  love it mate,trouble is that i'm a old fashioned fart & my education on the kop in those days was that when the away keeper came towards the KOP we as one applauded them & in return they applauded us, then put their gloves in the corner of the net etc. mate the amount of keepers iv'e seen that didn't even wear gloves -mate they got the respect they deserved.

mate if you are old enough to remember the st etienne game you know what i'm on about. we may have won the game that night but the applause their keeper got that night when the stakes were so high was what the kop & LFC were all about.

& to this day i can't change & don't think we ever will as a FC,cause that's what makes us a cut above the rest when it comes to respect & recognition. cause to play aswell as the QPR keeper did today will always be applauded in that way.

at the end of the day mate this was QPR'S 3rd choice keeper!!
credit where credit is deserved! everyone has to agree with that surely.

3rd choice?!?!?! You can't be serious... yes, I'm sure of it now, we are cursed! Swansea, Norwich, Man City, Man United and I'm probably missing someone, all of their keepers had a game of their career. And now a 3rd choice keeper from fcking QPR almost denies us a win? There can be no other explanation, we are cursed for sure!
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:55 am

3 points. Thanks goodness and good to see the barcodes slip up.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Johnny Boy » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:09 am

Was at the game, I thought we really missed a chance to put 3 or 4 past someone.
They were poor.

Bellamy should have either started or been brought on earlier, Kenny is frustrating me with his lack of creative substitutions.

Adam is getting better, Downing had a decent game and if the strikers had done their stuff he would have had a couple of assists.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:50 am

andy_g wrote:i was talking to my mate about these outstanding performances opposition keepers keep putting in at anfield. we came to the conclusion that its time for the kop to put an end to its honorable tradition of applauding them and making them feel good about themselves. time to start chucking lighters and giving them dog's abuse instead, lads and lasses.

I find this hard to believe

Youve got a mate?
:eyebrow
Thommo's perm

Postby andy_g » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:00 pm

right then you. straightener down the albert once haps and only me have finished.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games