EVERTON VS LIVERPOOL - The derby Saturday 1st oct 12:45 ko.

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby dundreamin » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:58 am

Suarez,kuyt and Carroll WILL start. Going to be a walk in the (woodinson) park 3-0. Carroll 2 kuyt. BRING IT ON!! :cool:
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby killerp » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:21 am

I don't think Kenny will drop Henderson, Adam or Carroll from the starting lineup, they are his signings after all. He will give them every chance to prove themselves even if they don't look that good. Personally, I wouldn't mind if Carroll got injured :p that would mean Kuyt or Bellamy must come on!

3 points to us, 3-2. Gerrard super sub will score the winner late on to show Kenny he is ready to start the next game!
killerp

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:33 am

metalhead wrote:Reg or Maypax any good places to watch this in singapore?

http://www.harrys.com.sg/

go to the one at Chijmes. they are a pro-Liverpool bar so you'll see lots of autograph jerseys, pics, etc hanging on the walls.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:02 am

The Good Yank wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Ripped from the rattle .

F.uck your f.ucking class and dignity, f.uck your 100 years of top flight football, F.uck Moyseys cardy, F.uck Rocky Balboa, F.uck Esther Ranthzen, F.uck that stupid little f.ucking fish, f.uck that stupid COYB thing, f.uck your pyaaaar scouseness lid, F.uck your £20m bracket striker who went awol, F.uck your school of science, golden vision & :censored: holy trinity, F.uck the whole of f.ucking Cymru, F.uck your peoples club nonsense, f.uck county road, F.uck 9 million mongs in Anderlecht, F.uck the 1st club on merseyside to wear blue under floodlights on a tuesday and all your other :censored: firsts, F.uck the f.ucking Haka, F.uck that scruffy mong and his... See more mis-spelt tattoo, F.uck that Fat s.lag in the park end, F.uck Thomas, F.uck Clattenberg, F.uck Collina, F.uck your 7 minute DVD's, F.uck Cahills brother, F.uck Rossy la, F.uck your free season tickets if you buy a f.ucking kitkat, F.uck all that born not chosen :censored:, f.uck you're in my heart you're in my soul, F.uck your f.ucking wife beating, f.uck the Queen, F.uck the Pope, F.uck the f.ucking Matrix F.uck your f.ucking lives you mongrel c.unts we're coming to get you.

No offense Igor Mate but weren't you voted as "Poster of the Year" not to far in the past?

No offense taken my mate . Passion and hatred unfortunately get in the way of nice posting and common sense . I hate them with a passion .  :;):
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:11 am

Igor Zidane wrote:No offense taken my mate . Passion and hatred unfortunately get in the way of nice posting and common sense . I hate them with a passion .  :;):

Gotcha.  The sentiment was understood though :)

BTW my prediction is a hard fought 2-1 win  10 v 10 at the end.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby redtrader74 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:02 am

We have to win the battle first, therefore no space on the pitch for Henderson, lack of confidence, or Adam, so slow that his tackles will land after the ball has been passed three more times. We need the energy and drive of Kuyt and need to find some space for the class of Maxi, will link well with Suarez. The game is set up for a second half of Bellamy and Stevie coming on.....3-0 to us.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:41 am

Team according to the rattle .

----------------------------Reina----------------------------------

-----------------Skrtel------Carra-------Agger---------------------

-----Downing----------Lucas------Gerrard-----------Enrique--------

----------------Kuyt----------------------Bellamy------------------

----------------------------Suarez---------------------------------
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:27 am

killerp wrote:I don't think Kenny will drop Henderson, Adam or Carroll from the starting lineup, they are his signings after all. He will give them every chance to prove themselves even if they don't look that good. Personally, I wouldn't mind if Carroll got injured :p that would mean Kuyt or Bellamy must come on!

3 points to us, 3-2. Gerrard super sub will score the winner late on to show Kenny he is ready to start the next game!

If adam starts i bet he will get a red card.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:26 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Team according to the rattle .

----------------------------Reina----------------------------------

-----------------Skrtel------Carra-------Agger---------------------

-----Downing----------Lucas------Gerrard-----------Enrique--------

----------------Kuyt----------------------Bellamy------------------

----------------------------Suarez---------------------------------

Johnson for Skrtel aside, this is probably our strongest attacking lineup at the moment. The problem is, away from home against strong opposition you need as much protection from the middle of the park as you can get and I'm not sure Gerrard-Lucas will provide that. Defensively we havent been great and I think we're relying way too much on Gerrard hitting the ground running down both ends a little too much today, which might be a little to early.

Cahill is their main danger and he operates in that area between the defenders and midfielders and if Lucas and Gerrard get their positioning wrong a couple of times then we might pay for it given the lack of a third man.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:52 am

If we are naive like we were against spurs then I fully expect red cards and a defeat against these tw@ts. Especially with this pr'ick of a ref.
We must keep a cool head and play our own game. We musnt let them bully us into playing their game and dragging us down to their level.
On the deck at pace. No Carroll for me unless we need to bombard them at the end.
Thommo's perm

Postby raven_g20 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:31 am

I just hope stevie starts the game instead of lucas, or any1 else for that matter, and dirk instead of caroll...tbh i dont want to see carol anywhere near the team but thats a whole other issue...thing is we dont have that many players...cuz im still not comfortable with henderson and downing...especially the 1st...but who can u sub for? Aurelio? Maxi? Not exactly same style...anyways lets hope they play with more passion this time... ???
Last edited by raven_g20 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
raven_g20

Postby NorfolkRed » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:52 am

stevie on the bench according to countdown to kickoff
NorfolkRed

Postby NorfolkRed » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:53 am

Liverpool: Reina, Kelly, Enrique, Carragher, Skrtel, Kuyt, Downing, Lucas, Adam, Carroll, Suarez. Subs: Doni, Coates, Gerrard, Henderson, Bellamy, Flanagan, Spearing.
NorfolkRed

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:55 am

Streams....

I find the Viasat and MagicTV ones are pretty good.

http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/60911-Saturday-s-Football-Links

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:59 am

stmichael wrote:
only me wrote:Bellamy should be an easy pick for KK ,he is in a much better form then any of the others. I don't understand why people would pick Kuyt before him. Maybe he can't last 190 minutes like kuyt (but who else can?) but he is quicker ,sharper ,skillful then Dirk. A real easy pick for me.

dirk's goalscoring record against everton is phenomenal and should merit selection alone.

big game player.

so is Ian Rush's should we pick him  :eyebrow

In all seriousness Kuyt should deffo get the nod ahead of Henderson for this game
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games