LIVERPOOL VS EVERTON - merseyside derby

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby made in UK » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:48 am

The ref IMHO lost the control of the game in that play and everything else that happened on the pitch was a consequence of his very own mistake.

Exactly! Thats how I saw it too.
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:14 am

That fuckin pube headed, unibrow afro dirty cheating b@stard should have walked for his challenge on Dirk and Jimmy the Greek.

And dont get me started on that dirty little rat Pienaar.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:22 am

NANNY RED wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Did anyone see purple aki at the game yesterday? I read on another forum that he ran onto the pitch and someone shouted "Carra cover your muscles"

Bav there talking about Yakuboo  :laugh: hes the bitters purple aki,  :laugh: im in :censored: bits here  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

haha inbulk that Bav thought purple aki ran on the pitch :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:41 am

Oh did they mean Yakubu? Now it makes sense. :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:23 am

bavlondon wrote:Oh did they mean Yakubu? Now it makes sense. :D

:laugh:

Ye strawberry mivvy Bav  :D
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby JC_81 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:43 am

bavlondon wrote:Oh did they mean Yakubu? Now it makes sense. :D

:laugh:

Funniest part of the day was the 'you're just a fat purple aki' chant when Yakubu came on.  I was in pieces.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:49 am

great win, played superb with 10. looked like we "wanted" it more....now the :censored:....if we beat them we're only 2 points behind them.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby JC_81 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:57 am

First time I've managed to get tickets for a derby game and I have to say it was an awsome experience, enjoyed every minute of it, especially because we won and I was sat next my Everton supporting mate!

Kyrgiakos's challenge looked bad at first, I wasn't far away from it and in real time it looked as though Kyrgiakos was the main offender, so I'll let the ref off with it even though replays showed it was a stamp by Fellaini.  There was no excuse for Pienaar managing to stay on the pitch as long as he did though.

All our players were up for that game.  Mascherano especially who didn't look like he lost a tackle all day, he was superb.  Kuyt, Insua, Gerrard and Carra were great too.  Gerrard once again dispelled the myth that he can no longer operate as a central midfielder.

The only black mark against us was the half-hearted display by Babel.  The lad just doesn't put in a shift.  For those who slag off Ngog, he is actually very good at holding up the ball as a lone striker and bringing other players into the game, even if he doesn't have a lot of goals in him.  He has improved a lot over the last 12 months.  Babel neither had the workrate nor the first touch of Ngog and therefore we came under more pressure in the last 30 mins than we did in the first hour because the ball wouldn't stick up front.

Overall a very satisfying win though.  The key to our recent success has been a much improved defence.  Clean sheets breed confidence.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:59 am

stmichael wrote:i'm sick of beating that lot with 10 men. maybe we can go down to 9 next seaon, give them a chance! :D

You're bad Mick  :D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:03 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Did anyone see purple aki at the game yesterday? I read on another forum that he ran onto the pitch and someone shouted "Carra cover your muscles"

Bav there talking about Yakuboo  :laugh: hes the bitters purple aki,  :laugh: im in :censored: bits here  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I need to start going the game again ,I thought they meant Anichebe ,I remember Yakubu's chant being He's just a fat Emile Heskey  :D ,but the Purple Aki one is much better ....
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby pipodeclown » Mon May 17, 2010 9:42 pm

I can still remember the one from 2001 :) My" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....Webpage It is the late win against them and it was amazing :). Also check out my other Liverpool vids
pipodeclown

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games