EVERTON VS LIVERPOOL - The derby Saturday 1st oct 12:45 ko.

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:03 pm

This isn't a game for 'fairies' or 'try hards', please, step aside Henderson and Adam.

Spearing/Gerrard and Kuyt in.

Reina

Flanno      Carra          Kelly       Enrique

Lucas         Spearing/Gerrard

Kuyt               Suarez              Downing

Carroll
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:51 pm

It's way too early for Gerrard to start. I would expect him to get the whole of the second half though.  I think we should start with the same team as Wolves except put Kuyt on for Hendo.
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby ethanr » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Kenny Kan wrote:This isn't a game for 'fairies' or 'try hards', please, step aside Henderson and Adam.

Spearing/Gerrard and Kuyt in.

Reina

Flanno      Carra          Kelly       Enrique

Carroll

Agree with this.  Not entirely sure about your defense, but the midfield and attack is right.

Hendo can't play, he'd screw us, and Adam gets a lot of yellow cards.  He's never played in a derby like this, and I worry he'd be off in the first half hour again.  Would love to see Stevie start as him and Carra understand this fixture better than the rest, but I don't think he's ready.

Could actually see Bellamy starting this one, tho I have no idea where he'd play.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:33 pm

ethanr wrote:Could actually see Bellamy starting this one, tho I have no idea where he'd play.

up top with Suarez, drop Carroll to the bench
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Bellamy should be an easy pick for KK ,he is in a much better form then any of the others. I don't understand why people would pick Kuyt before him. Maybe he can't last 190 minutes like kuyt (but who else can?) but he is quicker ,sharper ,skillful then Dirk. A real easy pick for me.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:01 pm

only me wrote:Bellamy should be an easy pick for KK ,he is in a much better form then any of the others. I don't understand why people would pick Kuyt before him. Maybe he can't last 190 minutes like kuyt (but who else can?) but he is quicker ,sharper ,skillful then Dirk. A real easy pick for me.

dirk's goalscoring record against everton is phenomenal and should merit selection alone.

big game player.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:47 pm

I feel no shame in saying i robbed this off Bass man on the rattle . Kills me .

UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:03 am

stmichael wrote:
only me wrote:Bellamy should be an easy pick for KK ,he is in a much better form then any of the others. I don't understand why people would pick Kuyt before him. Maybe he can't last 190 minutes like kuyt (but who else can?) but he is quicker ,sharper ,skillful then Dirk. A real easy pick for me.

dirk's goalscoring record against everton is phenomenal and should merit selection alone.

big game player.

Agree... Dirk always does very well against Everton.  He's got almost as much heart in this derby then Stevie and Carra.

And Carroll needs to start.  He deserves it after the wolves performance, and they will target him like crazy.  Not that we need them to get anybody sent off to win, but if Suarez and Carroll are both in there's probably a good chance a blue boy will be sent off.
ethanr

Postby Reg » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:23 am

The blues have a weaker team than last season having lost players but we are inconsistent. So who knows, 1+1=5 as usual.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:03 am

Reg wrote:The blues have a weaker team than last season having lost players but we are inconsistent. So who knows, 1+1=5 as usual.

1+1 doesn't = 5 you moron.. It = 3.

But I agree.  They lost Arteta who was arguably their best player, and their key players seem on the down all around.  You never know what you will get with Everton, and it's really the same with us at this point especially being away.  I honestly have no clue what the result will be.  The only thing I know is there will be some stupid dirty fouls and lots of yellows.
ethanr

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:00 am

even in our inconsistent form we are still much better than them blue sh1tfaces, they play 10 outfield defenders, fecking low lifes
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 am

Reina

Kelly      Carra         Coates/skrtel       Enrique

Bellamy/carroll

Kuyt has to start, and we have to bench adam and hendo. I'd like to see gerrard start but he probably isnt ready for that yet. Spearing in for adam since adam does nothing defensively except some dangerous late tackles. I can see him getting sent off in this match if he starts. Kuyt loves to play against everton so he has to be picked over an invisible henderson.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby jacdaniel » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:47 am

Reina

Kelly      Carra        skrtel       Enrique

Lucas         Spearing

Kuyt               Bellamy              Downing

Suarez 

This is the team id like to see but i doubt it very much.  Kenny will keep faith in Hendo, Adam and Carroll i think.  If the game is not going to plan we can take off Jay for Stevie and maybe introduce Andy if we get desperate for a goal.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby Dalglish » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:07 am

Listen for the cheer at "Woodison" on Saturday when Stevie G gets named as a Substitute and not playing from the off..............Bitters, you gotta love em !

I feckin hate the derby as a footballing spectacle cos you rarely see anything resembling decent football  ???

Doesn't much matter where the Bitters are in the league or how weak they appear to be, they are guaranteed to run through walls for TWO games every season and they are both against their Bigger Brother on Merseyside, Liverpool FC :D

I'm going for a Liverpool win and hopefully a clean sheet.

If Everton win and you miss the game, don't worry. The DVD will be available come Monday  :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:09 am

Dalglish wrote:Listen for the cheer at "Woodison" on Saturday when Stevie G gets named as a Substitute and not playing from the off..............Bitters, you gotta love em !

I feckin hate the derby as a footballing spectacle cos you rarely see anything resembling decent football  ???

Doesn't much matter where the Bitters are in the league or how weak they appear to be, they are guaranteed to run through walls for TWO games every season and they are both against their Bigger Brother on Merseyside, Liverpool FC :D

I'm going for a Liverpool win and hopefully a clean sheet.

If Everton win and you miss the game, don't worry. The DVD will be available come Monday  :p

Reckon we'll win "Dugs"?
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games