EVERTON VS LIVERPOOL - The derby Saturday 1st oct 12:45 ko.

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Dalglish » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:17 am

Hi Kenny Kan :)

You have been around long enough to know that's the hardest question in Football ! :p

Everton might be in the Doldrums, sold their best player, got no money, trying to sell their club to anyone and be copying the protest marches that they condemned when their neighbours were doing the same and still find it within themselves to run us close.

1-0 Reds ;)
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:44 am

Dont knock them too much.  If they win their game in hand they will have the same points as us this season so far. and its at Goodison.

This will be a tough game.

Sure, on paper we should bladder them coz they are :censored: and we are great, but its the derby, you just dont know what your going to get!!!!!

:p
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:51 am

The bitters will try to overcrowd us in midfield.  And if we play Adam, it will probably work.  Id go with Lucas and Spearing with Bellamy in a free role behind Suarez.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Reg or Maypax any good places to watch this in singapore?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 pm

if they play their usual 10-0-0 formation I can see Kenny opting for 3 at the back, maybe 5 in the middle and bellers and suarez up top
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:39 pm

Not the match for adams, hendo or carrol.

Reina
     Kelly    Carra   Skertel   Enrique
               Lucas   Spearing
   Kuyt              Gerrard        Downing
                        Suarez

Then bring on carrol, bellamy and maxi later on.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Be hard game wont it really and always is. Everton are mediocre at best but always raise it big time against us and the bigshot clubs. In their own minds they are still one of the big hitters in hard times and in these fixtures aim to prove it, its what keeps them going. Love us to tonk them but deep down you know it will be a real scrap and Everton will be in there fighting to the end no matter what we throw at them. I would leave Hendo out of this one and opt for Kuyt and recall Gerrard into the fray if hes ready. I would sooner he started when they will be right at us and taken off later if required. Other than that as you where really, level heads and commitment, see how we go.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Really hard for me to pick a suitable line up and formation for this one. I'd like us to play a midfield of Gerrard and Lucas, but I'm not too sure that a two man midfield will work for us, so I guess we'll have to trow in Adam.

Lucas      Gerrard

Adam

*I believe that the role Adam plays in this formation, will suit him the best and might show his full potential.

I have a similar problem with the attack. We have 5 players that deserve to play but only room for 3 to start. I say we start with Kuyt, Suarez and Downing but we'll have to leave out Carroll who showed improvement last time against Wolves and will want to build on that especially on a game like this. But not only have Kuyt, Suarez and Downing proved that they deserve to be starters in previous games but also the whole float of the game has proved to be better when they play and Carroll doesn't, so I guess it would be best to not star Carroll. My whole line up would be:

Reina

Kelly  Carragher  Skrtel   Enrique

Lucas  Gerrard

Adam

Kuyt              Downing

Suarez
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:48 am

No point in picking Gerrard, as he will clearly be on the bench. A hard working side in these games is crucial, to that effect I would like to see Kuyt instead of Henderson. And possibly Bellamy instead of Carroll.

But Kenny will want to continue with his preferred starting line up. I have no issues with this as long as players start performing. If Carroll is selected there is no real excuse not to put in a performance. As a big lad who historically has like the derby style game he should thrive. Fingers crossed!
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:05 pm

thats a good way to look at it SCS, this kind of game would suit Carroll and it could be the game that really fires him up and gets him noticed.

one thing is for sure, I'll have a bet that there isn't 22 players on that pitch after 90 mins :;):
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Roger Red Hat wrote:thats a good way to look at it SCS, this kind of game would suit Carroll and it could be the game that really fires him up and gets him noticed.

one thing is for sure, I'll have a bet that there isn't 22 players on that pitch after 90 mins :;):

I have to agree.. So many reds in the past, and it very well could follow suit now.  Everton are a dirty fooking team and I expect the worst against us.

I think Carroll needs to play in this one.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby ethanr » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Worry about the repercussions of this match.  10 reds in the last 13 derbys, and Martin Atkinson is the ref who has given 14 reds since the beginning of last season, more then any other ref.

We could lose a very key player who would miss the mancheater game.  I worry Suarez's temper could get him sent off, and that would be worst case scenario.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:35 am

no doubt if suarez gets a red fergie will of had a hand in it - bribe
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Ripped from the rattle .

F.uck your f.ucking class and dignity, f.uck your 100 years of top flight football, F.uck Moyseys cardy, F.uck Rocky Balboa, F.uck Esther Ranthzen, F.uck that stupid little f.ucking fish, f.uck that stupid COYB thing, f.uck your pyaaaar scouseness lid, F.uck your £20m bracket striker who went awol, F.uck your school of science, golden vision & :censored: holy trinity, F.uck the whole of f.ucking Cymru, F.uck your peoples club nonsense, f.uck county road, F.uck 9 million mongs in Anderlecht, F.uck the 1st club on merseyside to wear blue under floodlights on a tuesday and all your other :censored: firsts, F.uck the f.ucking Haka, F.uck that scruffy mong and his... See more mis-spelt tattoo, F.uck that Fat s.lag in the park end, F.uck Thomas, F.uck Clattenberg, F.uck Collina, F.uck your 7 minute DVD's, F.uck Cahills brother, F.uck Rossy la, F.uck your free season tickets if you buy a f.ucking kitkat, F.uck all that born not chosen :censored:, f.uck you're in my heart you're in my soul, F.uck your f.ucking wife beating, f.uck the Queen, F.uck the Pope, F.uck the f.ucking Matrix F.uck your f.ucking lives you mongrel c.unts we're coming to get you.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:22 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Ripped from the rattle .

F.uck your f.ucking class and dignity, f.uck your 100 years of top flight football, F.uck Moyseys cardy, F.uck Rocky Balboa, F.uck Esther Ranthzen, F.uck that stupid little f.ucking fish, f.uck that stupid COYB thing, f.uck your pyaaaar scouseness lid, F.uck your £20m bracket striker who went awol, F.uck your school of science, golden vision & :censored: holy trinity, F.uck the whole of f.ucking Cymru, F.uck your peoples club nonsense, f.uck county road, F.uck 9 million mongs in Anderlecht, F.uck the 1st club on merseyside to wear blue under floodlights on a tuesday and all your other :censored: firsts, F.uck the f.ucking Haka, F.uck that scruffy mong and his... See more mis-spelt tattoo, F.uck that Fat s.lag in the park end, F.uck Thomas, F.uck Clattenberg, F.uck Collina, F.uck your 7 minute DVD's, F.uck Cahills brother, F.uck Rossy la, F.uck your free season tickets if you buy a f.ucking kitkat, F.uck all that born not chosen :censored:, f.uck you're in my heart you're in my soul, F.uck your f.ucking wife beating, f.uck the Queen, F.uck the Pope, F.uck the f.ucking Matrix F.uck your f.ucking lives you mongrel c.unts we're coming to get you.

No offense Igor Mate but weren't you voted as "Poster of the Year" not to far in the past?
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games