LIVERPOOL VS EVERTON - merseyside derby

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Number 9 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:37 pm

dawson99 wrote:Wouldnt start knocking one out yet. we were good today, but not back to our best by far.

Awesome result but lets wait for Wednesday before we give each other hummers

That is a positive to me Dawson,we are miles off our best but are keeping clean sheets and getting the points.

We are on the up so are capable of going on a great victorious run!I feel it in me water n bones! :buttrock
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 pm

oh and are there any pics of Kuyts face after he scored. The passion for the club was oozing out of his face, not blood.
JoeTerp

Postby Eagle » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:40 pm

We are keeping clean sheets and working hard again. This has always been the basis of Rafa’s successful periods.

I thought Everton were absolutely awful today, their worst derby performance in a while. We passed the ball really well when we had 10 men and deserved the victory.

Were looking more and more organised and tough to beat. Hopefully we can soon start getting our passing game going and start putting is some good performances to match the recent good results.
Eagle

Postby JoeTerp » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:42 pm

dawson99 wrote:Wouldnt start knocking one out yet. we were good today, but not back to our best by far.

Awesome result but lets wait for Wednesday before we give each other hummers

you do realize we were without Torres, Johnson, and Yossi, and purposefully didn't play Aquilani because it was going to be a war zone (and it was)  It was Aggers first game back in a while, Aurelio was only fit enough to come on as a late sub.

Don't see how anyone could have expected us to play silky stuff today, especially considering we were playing with 10 for more than half of the match
JoeTerp

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:50 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Where are all the c....s now?  ???  :oops:  ( :D )

Hiding in Rhyl :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:54 pm

made in UK wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:A fantastic result despite the tw*t ref.

I find it curious that the thread for the hardest-fought derby win for years has 11 pages, compared with the sagas of the draws/defeat threads against all other sides.

Perhaps the derby is losing it's importance...

Or perhaps there's some truth in the much-maligned theory that most anti's only show up when we're down.

Anyway - Kuyt, Insua and Lucas proved a few people wrong today, and the entire team dismissed the laughable proclaimations of some that Rafa had lost the dressingroom.

But then - I suppose they'll say the manager shouldn't have to gee them up for this match... 
:laugh:

You don't even come on here to celebrate a win.

You just come on to try and prove a point in a midst all the sh.ite you spout.

If you say so, sport...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:55 pm

kazza wrote:I thought that once that dirty B@stard (Fellaini) went off, Everton lost the midfield so in a sense our most important player was the big Greek. We deserved the win as we looked much better than them and looked good with only ten men. If Rafa has lost the dressing room (which was claimed by many earlier on) they would never had won today as the players were fighting for each other. Bottom line is we are unbeaten in seven with six clean sheets.

Dare I say it "we're bakh!"

Yeah they definitley missed Fellaini more than we missed Kyrgiakos. They probably should have tried to overwhelm us when we went a man down but didn't and credit has to go to the lads our there today for turning the tide and taking the points.

Are we back? Well I think we have turned a corner but we have some tricky games coming up. I think we can take points of both Arsenal and City so it will be an interesting week ahead. Not been doing too bad without Torres have we.  :D
Last edited by tubby on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:05 pm

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:05 pm

ImageImage

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:19 pm

bavlondon wrote:
kazza wrote:I thought that once that dirty B@stard (Fellaini) went off, Everton lost the midfield so in a sense our most important player was the big Greek. We deserved the win as we looked much better than them and looked good with only ten men. If Rafa has lost the dressing room (which was claimed by many earlier on) they would never had won today as the players were fighting for each other. Bottom line is we are unbeaten in seven with six clean sheets.

Dare I say it "we're bakh!"

Yeah they definitley missed Fellaini more than we missed Kyrgiakos. They probably should have tried to overwhelm us when we went a man down but didn't and credit has to go to the lads our there today for turning the tide and taking the points.

Are we back? Well I think we have turned a corner but we have some tricky games coming up. I think we can take points of both Arsenal and City so it will be an interesting week ahead. Not been doing too bad without Torres have we.  :D

I think that had Fellaini stayed on pitch they would have overwhelmed us in midfield and we might have lost or drawn.

We seem to play better against teams that come at us, as we did last year and only struggle against teams that play ten behind the ball. Our next two matches the teams should come at us so I don't see why we cannot snatch a couple of wins. Hopefully by the time we play one of these defending sides, momentum and confidence (and Torres) will carry us through  :buttrock

If Arsenal lose to Chelsea and then we beat them, we'll only be two points from third place.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:36 pm

NANNY RED wrote:ON THE ALE
ON THE ALE
ON THE ALE

I :censored: LOVE YOU REDMEN , I LOVE EVERYONE ,
I EVEN LIKE MY BITTER SON :laugh:  :laugh:

:D

how Nanny Red sings her kids to sleep

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Well in.

Some great photo's there bav. Love the one that shows Kuyt heading it past Howard. Determined.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby tubby » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:21 pm

red37 wrote:Well in.

Some great photo's there bav. Love the one that shows Kuyt heading it past Howard. Determined.

My fav is the one where Masch is grabbing Fellainis face as he is on the ground.  :D

Here is another

Also these ones are huge. I have one as my wallpaper.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:38 pm

It could be worse At least Vanessa Perroncel only got f*cked by one player David Moyes  got f*cked by 10 today :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:04 am

Just watched that dirty little bluenoses challenge again on Javier , how he stayed on the pitch is unbelievable, and how Javier is not in the ozzie after it  is also unbelievable,  And the other big haired dirty get challenge on our greek fecking hell. Dirk Kuyt i love you ,  :nod That derby today reminded me of Tommy Smith days , all out war proper derby no messin,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games