EVERTON VS LIVERPOOL - Mersyside derby  , 29/11/09 , 13:30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby heimdall » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:01 pm

It staggers me that anybody can draw positives out of that game, except for the 3 points. We were terrible, absolutely terrible. we were also terrible against Debrecan, i mean come on a 1-0 win against a side who has been hammered by every other side is not that impressive guys.

Every time I see us play recently we look worse, it is very depressing, can someone tell me where to buy some rose tinted specs please?  :D
heimdall

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:42 pm

heimdall wrote:It staggers me that anybody can draw positives out of that game, except for the 3 points. We were terrible, absolutely terrible. we were also terrible against Debrecan, i mean come on a 1-0 win against a side who has been hammered by every other side is not that impressive guys.

Every time I see us play recently we look worse, it is very depressing, can someone tell me where to buy some rose tinted specs please?  :D

Stop watching us play then . :O

Myself and most other people couldnt give two fecking sh.its how we won - beating the BS is all that matters .
Benny The Noon

Postby devaney » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
heimdall wrote:It staggers me that anybody can draw positives out of that game, except for the 3 points. We were terrible, absolutely terrible. we were also terrible against Debrecan, i mean come on a 1-0 win against a side who has been hammered by every other side is not that impressive guys.

Stop watching us play then . :O

Myself and most other people couldnt give two fecking sh.its how we won - beating the BS is all that matters .

B.*ll*c*ks Benny - make those overtures when we haven't played like a bunch of fkng useless muppets for several weeks or perhaps you hadn't noticed!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:51 pm

All that matters against the BS is to win - end of - simple as that . We now have two wins out of two and two clean sheets .
Benny The Noon

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games