The international break?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Zidane » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:02 pm

Cut him some slack he said it when his emotions were high and for players who are actually good and play for countries like Israel it is a very big deal for them to be able to play for it.
Zidane

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:07 pm

Zidane wrote:Cut him some slack he said it when his emotions were high and for players who are actually good and play for countries like Israel it is a very big deal for them to be able to play for it.

:nod

As for me, i only watch England whilst our boys are on the pitch. As soon as Gerrard coems off uninjured i happily turn the channel
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:04 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:Was he directly quoted saying that? To be fair was he even here when we played milan in the final?

think so we got him that season didn't we ?

Also yeah he was quoted for saying it they said that on SSN.

But tbh even if he wasn't there then surely he had worse moments in his life then missing 1 internation game while he has injury ffs lol ?

Pretty sure he came in summer 2007 like
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:07 pm

Zidane wrote:Cut him some slack he said it when his emotions were high and for players who are actually good and play for countries like Israel it is a very big deal for them to be able to play for it.

Yea i think some of us are reading too much into this , he has only been a bit part player for us . I like yossi , he's the creative type of player who can provide that little been of magic that is required . Just a little too light weight , if he bulks up , i think he'd be a better player than he already is .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Toffeehater wrote:

Yea i think some of us are reading too much into this , he has only been a bit part player for us . I like yossi , he's the creative type of player who can provide that little been of magic that is required . Just a little too light weight , if he bulks up , i think he'd be a better player than he already is .

Shouldn't a player be proud to play for his country, If the English lads showed a bit more passion and pride then maybe you lot would have won some more World or Euopen Cups, and wouldn't still be living in the 60's  :D
heimdall

Postby JoeTerp » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:16 pm

N'gog is looking really lively this first 15 minutes
JoeTerp

Postby kazza » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:29 pm

heimdall wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:

Shouldn't a player be proud to play for his country, If the English lads showed a bit more passion and pride then maybe you lot would have won some more World or Euopen Cups, and wouldn't still be living in the 60's  :D

Well at least we won it in the 60's  :;):
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby benitez rocks » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:27 pm

Well the international break doesn't seem to have done any good for Ronaldo. Let's hope he plays as :censored: as he did against Sweden.

http://bleacherreport.com/article....rprised
benitez rocks

Postby RedBlood » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:36 pm

dawson99 wrote:

As for me, i only watch England whilst our boys are on the pitch. As soon as Gerrard coems off uninjured i happily turn the channel

me too i prefer to watch spain over england anyday and not because they play better football but because they have more pool players, england just dont interest me at all
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby RedBlood » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:38 pm

heimdall wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:

ive never lived in the 60s you old cu.nt lol jokin lar
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:47 pm

dawson99 wrote:

Isn't Yossi like God (or Jesus) in Israel, like the best player ever to come out of that country? I think they all have shirts with number 15 on them.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:49 pm

fivecups wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

Isn't Yossi like God (or Jesus) in Israel, like the best player ever to come out of that country? I think they all have shirts with number 15 on them.

i have a friend from israel and he said benyoun was like their maradona when we signed him last season
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Owzat » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:20 pm

JoeTerp wrote:N'gog is looking really lively this first 15 minutes

Yeah, I read he gave a depleted England side a hard time.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:35 pm

Owzat wrote:
JoeTerp wrote:N'gog is looking really lively this first 15 minutes

Yeah, I read he gave a depleted England side a hard time.

had three really good chances to score, but they all fell to his right (wrong) foot and two of them were well saved, but you could argue that at least on one of them he should have made it unstoppable. Then he a nice hard shot that fizzed just over the post. But was really impressive to me was his general touch on the ball, ability to hold it up with his back to goal and link up play well.  He was also sort of involved in the first goal.
JoeTerp

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:06 pm

What time are we playing against the Turks tonight
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion