If real madrid bid £80m for gerrard - Would you sell?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

If real madrid bid £80m for gerrard - Would you sell?

Yes, willingly
5%
Yes, reluctantly
10%
Maybe
9%
I'd ask for more
11%
No way Jose, not at any price
66%

Total votes : 111

Postby heimdall » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:51 pm

Number 9 wrote:
Owzat wrote:£80m is a lot of dough for a man under 12 months from his 30th, honestly I would give it serious consideration and I bet that's more than 2/3 of the voters did.

You are an absolute tool and :censored: off!!

As opposed to someone like you who provides in depth and considered footballing opinions.  :no  :no  :talktothehand
heimdall

Postby Owz@t » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:51 am

heimdall wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
Owzat wrote:£80m is a lot of dough for a man under 12 months from his 30th, honestly I would give it serious consideration and I bet that's more than 2/3 of the voters did.

As opposed to someone like you who provides in depth and considered footballing opinions.  :no  :no  :talktothehand

Pah, let little boy have his ickle tantwum, he hasn't the intelligence to think through a THOUGHT PROVOKING topic. Sad truth is many on here probably feel they have to say we shouldn't sell Gerrard at any price and feel like it somehow makes them a 'true fan'. Don't worry boys and girls, you'll be getting recognition in the form of a knighthood or something from the club for it or something.

Anyway, I only popped in here to say that rumours today have the mancs down as chasing Torres so perhaps I'll give number 9 something else to express himself over in the fashion of a 7-9 year old. Maybe mummy hasn't paid him attention recently
Don't panic Mr Mainwaring! My Owzat account is locked by a seeming flaw in the board system. I changed my e-mail address, but that left me needing to be re-activated and therefore powerless to even post or notify a mod.
Owz@t

Postby we all dream... » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:55 pm

I would hate to see Stevie go, and I don't think he ever would but if we got 80million for him then we could assemble some side. He is 29 his valuation is probably at its peak specialy with Madrid going insane. Maybe we could buy Villa, Sneijder, Richards, a cracing winger and keep Masch/Alonso....

Having said that, they can :censored: off, Stevie isn't going anywhere... Our club doesn't want to be selling its best assets, specialy when they don't wana go. Whiskey bollox can take a hike wth Torres as well, what a joke.
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Owz@t wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

Pah, let little boy have his ickle tantwum, he hasn't the intelligence to think through a THOUGHT PROVOKING topic. Sad truth is many on here probably feel they have to say we shouldn't sell Gerrard at any price and feel like it somehow makes them a 'true fan'. Don't worry boys and girls, you'll be getting recognition in the form of a knighthood or something from the club for it or something.

Anyway, I only popped in here to say that rumours today have the mancs down as chasing Torres so perhaps I'll give number 9 something else to express himself over in the fashion of a 7-9 year old. Maybe mummy hasn't paid him attention recently

Or maybe its because he is our best player  ???

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby huang xiangwen » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:32 pm

no way real madrid
一日红军人,一生红军魂!
huang xiangwen

Postby Reg » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Are we too over dependant on Gerrard to sell him?

If so.... then Rafa still hasnt got the right team.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Reg wrote:Are we too over dependant on Gerrard to sell him?

If so.... then Rafa still hasnt got the right team.

We have showed lots of times that we can win games against even the best without Gerrard.

BUT that doesnt mean you would advocate selling your best player because then you have to try and replace him.
He must be worth alot of points to us throughout the season.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ashraf_Shafie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:13 am

of course not.
gerrard not for sale  :angry:
Ashraf_Shafie

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Yes. And I'd pocket the money and pheck off to a small island in the sun....I'm sure LFC would come after me looking for their money, but i'd be well hidden and wouldn't care
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Boocity » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:07 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Yes. And I'd pocket the money and pheck off to a small island in the sun....I'm sure LFC would come after me looking for their money, but i'd be well hidden and wouldn't care

Stop giving G&H ideas :D
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:50 am

No way. Not because of the money, but no amount could replace him.

And not just on talent. The lad is the beating heart of the whole club and cannot be replaced.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:55 am

my vote  no way not at any price...

to tired to say much else   he is liverpool period...   :;):

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:08 pm

Best midfielder in the world for the last five years ,no argument ,the boys a phenomenon a resounding no from me and all the thinkers
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby heimdall » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:36 am

Can't sell Stevie, it's just wrong to even think it.
heimdall

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion