Dudek to real madrid - No joke

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:11 pm

LFC2007, perhaps you've spotted the two goalies that I find aswell too weak for the teams they play for, but still... well it's difficult to compare a set of 20 keepers with another set of keepers, so I guess it's a matter of perception.

Back to Dudek

He made his first silly mistake. ¡¡Hala!! is an quick expression to say surprise or disbelief (i.e. I just bought a Ferrari. Answer---> Hala!!)

It also meant "come on!!" in ancient Spanish and that's precisely the most famous shout in Real Madrid, "Hala Madrid!!!"

So there it came Dudek getting it wrong and saying "Hola Madrid!!!" which has been the joke of the local press.

Dudek has said that he knows he's going to be the back up of Casillas, but he has said "who knows? I might have the chance". Well, you might, an injury might give you the chance to play, otherwise you won't Dudek.

I think it's a bad buy for them. In a top club if you lose your first keeper you have to have someone with all the guarantees. Just like Valencia had Palop when they had not Cañizares. And I don't think Dudek is the right guy for clubs like Liverpool or Real Madrid.

The most dissapointing thing is that he has said ugly things because he didn't play here (in Madrid he won't even have a reserves team in which at least practice football) and made Rafa to make a promise to line him up in the cups. And then he leaves, and goes right to a club in which he knows beforehand that he will be in the same position? and he does it smiling? well, it's dissapointing to me.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion