Real madrid worry

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:12 pm

meelan#5 wrote:ahh

I always thought this Ciggy was a fella. Now it all makes sense that ciggy is a girl. The most knee-trembling poster i've ever read about. ???

i remember another thread i read of hers "no wonder gerrard wanted to leave" because we only scored 3 against TNS. :Oo:

Anytime anyone make a post that she doesn't agree with, unless they also also 'add luv yer BTW' or 'your so cute BTW' she rips them "why dont you fu.k off " "i'm more of a supporter than any of you " etc.

Bare Hypocrisy.  And i bet she bites my head off, just for this. no doubt. For making a factual observation.

Just watch as she takes the bait. And throws the kitchen sink at me  :sniffle

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Ohhhhhhh the irony from the best most informative poster on the Lpool Newkit Forum Meelan with 3 warnings next to his name, dont worry lad you only have 2 to go for a ban  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:17 pm

she took the bait really well, i must say. Bit of reverse always goes well. That only took 9 minutes.

You keep point scoring luv, I'm sure you've got more gems the football world would like to know about.

"No wonder gerrard wanted to leave"  :shifty 

:laugh:

I can hear her knees trembling as i type this.
109-1093441336

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:24 pm

meelan#5 wrote:she took the bait really well, i must say. Bit of reverse always goes well. That only took 9 minutes.

You keep point scoring luv, I'm sure you've got more gems the football world would like to know about.

:D  Well you certainly wouldnt make my knees tremble only real men do that  :;):  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:30 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
meelan#5 wrote:she took the bait really well, i must say. Bit of reverse always goes well. That only took 9 minutes.

:D  Well you certainly wouldnt make my knees tremble only real men do that  :;):  :D

:Oo:

knee tremble = knee jerk reaction.

BTW this is an anonmous forum, so i hope you dont hissy fit, as that other poster recognised,  in your normal life.

109-1093441336

Postby BOODIDDY » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:31 pm

there is no transfer talk at the mo and so papers have to write something. Guillem Ballague is writing  a book on rafa and only the other week he was saying how rafa will stay because and soon as he starts something he likes to finish it and by god as the great man started something.  5 Times in istanbul!!!
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:39 pm

Phil thompson said on Soccer Satuday that we could go down the road of Forest. i.e win the European cup and then slowly drift in obscurity over the next ten years.

I like Phil Thompson enthusiasm normally, but that comment was straight out of the Lawrenson Academy for Dummies.
109-1093441336

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:11 pm

HE SAID IF YOU LISTENED ......I would hate to see Liverpool ever in that position NOT....he thought we would.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:32 pm

meelan#5 wrote:

:D  Well you certainly wouldnt make my knees tremble only real men do that 

BTW this is an anonmous forum, so i hope you dont hissy fit, as that other poster recognised,  in your normal life.

Meelan, CIGGY posts more informative worthwhile points on this forum in a week than you have since you joined up, so you are well off the mark.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:00 pm

I dont think the madrid style of interference ,big name players etc would suit Rafa benetiz at all. Plus there are plenty of other good managers around who are less happy for them to pester.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:39 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
meelan#5 wrote:

:D  Well you certainly wouldnt make my knees tremble only real men do that 

Meelan, CIGGY posts more informative worthwhile points on this forum in a week than you have since you joined up, so you are well off the mark.

did someone say somthing? 

whoever it is must be falling on hard times to come out with fish clinging comment.

:D
109-1093441336

Postby mighty mo » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:02 pm

benitez will never join real madrid with the hatchet man florintino perez there,he has another four years left as presidentand also  arrigo sacchi is a general manager and rafa like to have all  full control over scouting players buying and contracts.rafa has full control and is building a dynasty while being adored by every red fan,why leave that for the hothouse of madrid
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ry_math » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:18 pm

:D
ry_math

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:03 pm

benitez will never join real madrid with the hatchet man florintino perez there,he has another four years left as presidentand also  arrigo sacchi is a general manager and rafa like to have all  full control over scouting players buying and contracts.rafa has full control and is building a dynasty while being adored by every red fan,why leave that for the hothouse of madrid

that's the bottom line.  Manager's of Real have to tow the line and, in reality, only control 30% of the team.  Hence previous managers have been sacked because they have dropped/upset Raul or some other player who is mates with the chairman. 

At Liverpool Rafa has 100% control.  he decides who plays...he decides who goes...he decides who we buy.  Although there was rumours about the Owen bid, the bottom line was Rafa made the choice.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:12 pm

:D  :bowdown  :D
destro

Postby 109-1093441336 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:38 pm

" The WOOLS in the stand go round and round "
109-1093441336

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion