Rafael benitez - Contender for manager of the year?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:40 pm

lol.. the only thing he is better at is chewing gum.. :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:42 pm

i`m not worried about the other managers and what they do, only rafa and what he does concerns me.
i`ve said a few times i was gutted when we got rafa as manager, i`d had enough of foreign coaches but the dignity he has shown and especially cool head when everything started to come apart at the seams (owen leaving, gerrard threatening to do so, injuries etc) has won me over.
not to mention the almost miraculous change from long ball merchants to the crisp passing side of last night and the derby.
i feel sorry for the other sides when rafa has been here a few years.
no one else could have done more than rafa with the cards he has been dealt this season, in fact most managers would have crumbled under the pressure.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:46 pm

I just think hes the best thing to happen to the club in years, hes a genious hes a gentleman, hes just class.
last night even after the 2 goals his expressions didnt change he just stayed sturned and focused, signs of a pure class manager.
God I love him, and hes really brought some happy times to the club this season, these good times make up for the bad ones twice as much.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:12 pm

taff wrote:
stmichael wrote:
Woollyback wrote:This is a futile discussion anyway

ooh look at you with your fancy words :D

:laugh:

Forsooth Mr Wool, kindly cease participating in the fluctuation of the afformentioned comment

The continuation of your dissatisfaction with regard to my vocabulary will almost certainly not precipitate an alteration of my diction

Or, to put it another way, bollox to the lot of ya :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:09 am

:D :D :laugh:
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Big Niall » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:52 am

I think Moyes should get it, if Everton finish 4th then its a no contest in my mind.

If Bolton qualify for Europe then big Sam must be a contender. ignore his comments, if Bolton qualify for Europe through the league then that is an outstanding achievement(imagine if they got 4th)

I don't think LFC sneaking 4th miles behind the leaders and having a good cup run in Europe is a great achievement.

Put your loyalties aside, who do you THINK should win?
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:54 am

David Moyes, Sam Allardyce, Jose Mourinho, Iain Dowie (If they stay up), Bryan Robson (If they stay up)
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:59 am

Considering tha behaviour of that whining b@astard Mourinho, it would, imo, be close to a disgrace if he was awarded anything but fines  :angry: On the other hand, he would be a serious contender for being ****** of the year, should be a close race between him and Diouf.

Moyes would get my vote for manager of the year
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Nando » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:09 am

souness could well be a dark horse if newcastle reach both the fa cup and uefa cup finals, their league standing sucks but had been of good form of late, see what they can conjure up this month with vital fa cup and uefa cup ties
Nando
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:15 am

add on Harry Redknapp as well. Forgot about him eh?
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion