Rafael benitez

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:34 pm

Ciggy wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Happy cigg theyll think its christmas

Ive just been readin the Babcombe article he should of got his coat and walked ages ago if this is true its a :censored: disgrace

Just heard from people on another forum that he is off  :(

:down: seems inevitable afer the bombshell of yesterday - absolute disaster  :no
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:48 pm

Load of tosh, what are you on about?

All GG has to do is take Rafa to one side with Moores and explain what his intentions are, how Hicks is screwing things up, how much DIC could provide as a kitty and that the original stadium plan will be built but they need his support to get Hicks out. Rafa could releax and start planning for next season. They could also admit that Coco has run his course which is blindingly obvious to settle that little score.

If you treat him like a mushroom, then yes, he will walk, but it doesnt have to be the outcome.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:48 pm

Well ive perked up a bit since yesterday reading this .

Liverpool forward Fernando Torres has backed Benitez to remain at the club "for a long time".

"Rafa has coached in Spain and England and his ideas are the same," he told Spanish radio station Marca FM.

"The difference is in Spain he was a coach and here he is a manager.

"He is in charge of signings, in charge of the youth teams, the man who chooses the coaches he thinks are right for the reserve team.

"Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson or Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger are the examples that show that in England even when you're not winning trophies clubs give time to their coaches.

"I think that Benitez is going to be at Liverpool for a long time."

I believe you Frernando . I believe , if i keep on repeating it maybe someone up above will hear me  :D
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:50 pm

Hes not going anywere.

There is a pack of Muppets above him who are making a show of the club but he is doing his job properly andd deserves a lot of respect for that.

He has put to much into this to walk away now. He will still be here next year along with DIC and the 3 Stooges as Emerald called them will just be a distant nightmare
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:51 pm

Benitez has said "I'll think about my position after the season finishes"

Doesn't look good folks. I'm not Benitez' biggest fan, that's well documented, but he's been hugely mistreated by board and certain fans. Some fans will find any excuse to have a dig at Benitez (I don't include myself because I'm as happy as anyone when we win) so I really can't blame Benitez if he leaves. He knows he isn't wanted by the yanks, whatever he says, and he must know in his own heart that he no longer has the FULL support of ALL fans. He's in a position where he can't really win.

We could and most probably win in Moscow this year, but that won't be good enough for some (myself included) because of the league form. But any manager who can make three semi finals in four years for the european cup, must have something about him and of course he must be given credit on that point, because he is a great manager when it comes to europe, but still the league is a million miles away and that for me is where we should be. Challenging on both fronts. United can do it, we HAVE done it in the past and we should be able to do it in the future. My biggest problem is, if they (yanks) sack Benitez will it set five million miles away from the league, because I don't think there's a manager out there capable of bringing the league title to us instantly and I don't want the same conversations in five years about Mourinho, Jol or Gary Johnson :laugh: So, even though it's looking more and more likely with each passing year that the league is slipping away, I think our best bet is to actually keep Benitez because I can't see any other manager winning the title for at least another five years anyway.

So, like I've always said, I'm 100% behind Benitez to get it right and I expect every other fan to follow. If you're not behind Benitez and don't want success brought to this club because he's in charge, well :censored: off and find another club.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:55 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Benitez has said "I'll think about my position after the season finishes"

So, like I've always said, I'm 100% behind Benitez to get it right and I expect every other fan to follow. If you're not behind Benitez and don't want success brought to this club because he's in charge, well :censored: off and find another club.

Thats the best thing youve ever said on here.

But i still believe Fernando :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:56 pm

Lets all get behind the man who got us to a semi final in the CL this season against those muppets in the board room
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:57 pm

There´s no point guessing, its an unprecedented situation.

No club has been through this before so its impossible to predict how it will end up.

All I know is there´s more spin going on out there than yesterdays South Africa v´s India cricket game.  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:57 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Well ive perked up a bit since yesterday reading this .

Liverpool forward Fernando Torres has backed Benitez to remain at the club "for a long time".

"Rafa has coached in Spain and England and his ideas are the same," he told Spanish radio station Marca FM.

"The difference is in Spain he was a coach and here he is a manager.

"He is in charge of signings, in charge of the youth teams, the man who chooses the coaches he thinks are right for the reserve team.

"Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson or Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger are the examples that show that in England even when you're not winning trophies clubs give time to their coaches.

"I think that Benitez is going to be at Liverpool for a long time."

I believe you Frernando . I believe , if i keep on repeating it maybe someone up above will hear me  :D

Guillem Balague on his Times Podcast says that Rafa might just decide he has had enough at the end of the season. :down:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Seano Kop » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Rafa's rotation policy got criticised - but it's paying off now. Our players are extremely fresh coming into this end of the season - and earlier on the teams we were filling we really should have still been winning. Plauds to Rafa. Genius.
Seano Kop

Postby Thingy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:15 pm

Now is the time for everyone to get behind Rafa as much as possible. No matter weather your a fan of his or not, get behind him, cos if he goes we're well an truly f.ucked. I wouldnt blame him for walking. I really hope he dosent. Hes made us a force to be reckoned with again , maybe not in the league but in europe, hes put Liverpool Football Club back on the map. He loves the club and the fans, so its only fair we show him we care about him too. I would be devastated if he walked. I just hope he dosent.
Thingy

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:23 pm

Thingy wrote:Now is the time for everyone to get behind Rafa as much as possible. No matter weather your a fan of his or not, get behind him.

Up to that point spot on mate. I won't bother saying why only up to that point, because I don't want to be seen like I'm throwing a dig at Benitez, because like you said, right now we ALL have to get behind him.

He's being made out to look like a total :censored:. Considering what he has done to this club, in terms of european success, no other manager in our history can match it. Even Bob Paisley took 5 seasons to get to 3 european cup semi finals. So taking that into consideration he deserves more appriciation than what he's being shown by the higherarchy of this great club.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Reg » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:23 pm

Thingy wrote:Now is the time for everyone to get behind Rafa as much as possible. No matter weather your a fan of his or not, get behind him, cos if he goes we're well an truly f.ucked. I wouldnt blame him for walking. I really hope he dosent. Hes made us a force to be reckoned with again , maybe not in the league but in europe, hes put Liverpool Football Club back on the map. He loves the club and the fans, so its only fair we show him we care about him too. I would be devastated if he walked. I just hope he dosent.

I agree with you mate.

The Reds have never `lost´ a manager, I cant imagine a manager ever walking out on us because the club has let him down. Unimaginable.

Anyway, time to cheer up folks we´ve got a European Cup to win !!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:32 pm

Ciggy wrote:Guillem Balague on his Times Podcast says that Rafa might just decide he has had enough at the end of the season. :down:

Im just waiting for one of the other :censored: to come out with something else thats gone on Cigg that we dont know about concerning Raffa . You know its gonna happen them trying to score points off each other by putting Raffa as pawn in the middle. I just hope hes got the measure of these two and hes playing his own chess game on the quiet like.

In my opinion i think thats what hes doing. Hes the cleverest Bas.tard in all of this i said in the other thread Raffas the fan on the inside.

Ill be mortified if he goes absolutly gutted but as you said how much more of this :censored: can he take, any other manager would of walked by now.

So just hang in there Raffa lad, Theres only 2 of them and theres Thousands of us who have got your back
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:22 pm

Nanny, why dont you send a letter to Rafa and say just that?  If he received 5,000 letters of support he´d know where he stands with the fans.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion