Sammy Lee now confirmed as Rafael Benitez's No 2 - New Assistant Manager

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Sun May 18, 2008 1:41 am

:censored: right you shoul respond erm sorryy but ive missed the gist of it and im :censored: but Sammy lee belongs at LFC SIMPLE AS,

if ive got a card in the mornin who :censored: cares
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun May 18, 2008 1:56 am

I was quite happy with the teams he played against Portsmouth and Birmingham. I thought they were good enough to win (I was wrong).

If Rafa had said similar to that I don't think there would have been much comment tbh. To bring in this playing between the lines excuse, did him no favours really. Our squad should be good enough to beat Birmingham, the fact we failed only highlights the problems we have had with strikers all season (except Torres )

My worry is if Rafa can't tell from watching Voronin and Torres in matches and training for a couple of months the difference in class (between the lines or whatever) then we may have problems.

I certainly don't believe he actually thought that, I think it was just an excuse. He probably just thought (as I did) that we could play a weakened side and still win. I get it wrong and no one questions me , Rafa gets it wrong and the world wants to know why.
account deleted by request

Postby LFC2007 » Sun May 18, 2008 1:58 am

Fair enough mate  :)
LFC2007

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun May 18, 2008 2:00 am

s@int wrote:I was quite happy with the teams he played against Portsmouth and Birmingham. I thought they were good enough to win (I was wrong).

If Rafa had said similar to that I don't think there would have been much comment tbh. To bring in this playing between the lines excuse, did him no favours really. Our squad should be good enough to beat Birmingham, the fact we failed only highlights the problems we have had with strikers all season (except Torres )

My worry is if Rafa can't tell from watching Voronin and Torres in matches and training for a couple of months the difference in class (between the lines or whatever) then we may have problems.

I certainly don't believe he actually thought that, I think it was just an excuse. He probably just thought (as I did) that we could play a weakened side and still win. I get it wrong and no one questions me , Rafa gets it wrong and the world wants to know why.

well said Saint.
66-1112520797

Postby The_Rock » Sun May 18, 2008 2:10 am

Sabre wrote:BTW, I think it's better to discuss without resorting to name calling, The Rock knows well what LFC or me think about him and viceversa, so no big news. Let's keep it about football.

Eh.....are u still living in 2006 ? You think you are still a MOD ?  :p

LFC_2007 (did he only start supporting liverpool from 2007 only ?) is the one who starts most of the sh1t here...quoting everybody's posting, stalking their every post, name calling....hey he started it all...

Now i am giving him some of his medicine back.....

As for you saber....  just stick to what you know best (talking about rafa) ....and don't get in my way ....... no ?  :talktothehand
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun May 18, 2008 2:11 am

The_Rock wrote:
Sabre wrote:BTW, I think it's better to discuss without resorting to name calling, The Rock knows well what LFC or me think about him and viceversa, so no big news. Let's keep it about football.

LFC_2007 (did he only start supporting liverpool from 2007 only ?) is the one who starts most of the sh1t here...quoting everybody's posting, stalking their every post, name calling....hey he started it all...

As for you saber....  just stick to what you know best (talking about rafa) ....and don't get in my way ....... no ?  :talktothehand

Shut up an go an watch Base ball
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun May 18, 2008 2:13 am

Sabre wrote:
I haven't called anyone a name Sabre?

I think you will find LFC2007 called Heimdall a name.

All I have done is argue football.

Of course you didn't call names. Internet misunderstanding, I started my post commenting that your quote was fair enough, but the rest of the post I wasn't talking to you mate.

At the end I mentioned the Rock, but the fúcking point was keep it about footie. FFS!

Now, where were We? Rafa.

Yeah....just mention me.....  :lookaround

Saint was implying loads of ppl here "name-call' but you just wanna mention me ...

Ah well......lets see how much you post here once alonso and rafa leaves LFC (i can see them leaving next season if things don't improve)....
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun May 18, 2008 2:16 am

We dont really underestimate sides in my opinion!
What Rafa does have to address though is that when teams(especially teams we are superior to) come to Anfield they raise their game tenfold!

Teams that are getting beaten week in week out by lower clubs around them in the League find themselves playing the most successful team in England ever.
They are up for it,rain hail or snow,they will fight for every ball.
Why? Because they want to beat LFC...this is where i feel Rafa fails the club only!
Its nothing to do with who is on the pitch(becasue lets face it,any 11 of ours should beat Reading etc)

Its about motivation,and desire!Sometimes over the past season our team have walked onto Anfield with a swagger and confidence that took for granted they were untouchable on that turf!

Not true,some players need to try a hell of a lot harder,Rafa needs to respect lesser teams more as well.
This year we lost the League at home,and thats not LFC!

Season report!
Must do better at home and the rest will follow! :;):
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun May 18, 2008 2:17 am

NANNY RED wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

:laugh:
66-1112520797

Postby The_Rock » Sun May 18, 2008 2:21 am

NANNY RED wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

Gosh.....that was a "classy" posting......  :)
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun May 18, 2008 2:25 am

The_Rock wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

Gosh.....that was a "classy" posting......  :)

Top top lady  :nod
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun May 18, 2008 3:14 am

Theres so much hate in one thread, can't we all get trashed and have 10 minutes of angry posting then 30 minutes of make up posting?
SupitsJonF

Postby Bad Bob » Sun May 18, 2008 4:12 am

Kinell, who would have thought the return of Sammy Lee would lead to so much bickering? ???  Chill, people. :blues:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Sun May 18, 2008 10:19 am

Edited, for the sake of peace.  :)
Last edited by Sabre on Sun May 18, 2008 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun May 18, 2008 10:35 am

Right ive just got me head together again and i want to apoligise if i upset anyone last night, i havnt got a clue which tread i posted in so if i offended anyone

Sorry
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion