RAFA BENITEZ LEAVES LIVERPOOL - Official Thread, includes merged threads

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby TheLad » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:27 am

Ciggy wrote:Feckin hate our owners, 3 players leaving in january no replacements coming in, what a disgrace feck off. :angry:

They will sell Torres aswell so they dont have to pay Rafa any compo.

That's what i thought as well.. It's a win-win situation for the yanks. They sell Torres to balance their accounts and get rid of Benitez at the same time.   :angry:
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:38 am

Stop scare mongering you lot. He was simply implying that he wouldn't be sold because he also knows his job is safe.

Anyway that was a fantastic interview. I didn't know we were about to buy Aaron Ramsey. Just goes to show he needs more money.

The bottom line is if he isn't allowed to buy his first choce targets then we will only get weaker. I'm confident he will get more money to spend over the next few years after what Chris Pruslow said. Also i get the impression Rafa is still very calm so it appears all the media rubbish hasn't gotten to him. Look at those figures howich revenue we bring in now, how much the club is worth.

And some here think he should be sacked. You all should be ashamed.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:50 am

Didn't know about the Ramsey thing either. But even if he did pick him up, he'd hardly be playing him right now. He'd be packed off to the Ressies no doubt....It's the first team that needs surgery, not the Reserves. Building for the future is fine, but if your future shining stars see an imploded team in front of them, it's hardly something for them to aspire to...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:21 am

An some wonder why i love our Rafa well the answer is right there in that interview,

He is saying we have got no money, read between the lines an its similar to him warning us about them yanks which first started the hicks thread, Rafa is one of us ive always believed it , Fantastic interview
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:26 am

bunglemark2 wrote:Didn't know about the Ramsey thing either. But even if he did pick him up, he'd hardly be playing him right now. He'd be packed off to the Ressies no doubt....It's the first team that needs surgery, not the Reserves. Building for the future is fine, but if your future shining stars see an imploded team in front of them, it's hardly something for them to aspire to...

The situation is like a broken record. It "broke down at board level" is a sign of the times at Liverpool I'm afraid. It was exactly the same with Theo Walcott who also went to Arsenal because we allegedly refused to pay an extra £500,000 for the player.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby kazza » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:26 am

NANNY RED wrote:An some wonder why i love our Rafa well the answer is right there in that interview,

He is saying we have got no money, read between the lines an its similar to him warning us about them yanks which first started the hicks thread, Rafa is one of us ive always believed it , Fantastic interview

:nod

I would not want any other manager especially with the current situation. Right man for the job. I get none of the feelings I got with Houllier on his final year.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:44 am

Ciggy wrote:Feckin hate our owners, 3 players leaving in january no replacements coming in, what a disgrace feck off. :angry:

It's depressing Lynds. I'm dreading January already. As you said, not only are we not getting a transfer budget in January, we've actually got to sell some players to get some money back in again. Maybe it'll go towards Reina's new contract or something?

But we're not getting money for new players. :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:04 pm

stmichael wrote:

It's depressing Lynds. I'm dreading January already. As you said, not only are we not getting a transfer budget in January, we've actually got to sell some players to get some money back in again. Maybe it'll go towards Reina's new contract or something?

But we're not getting money for new players. :angry:

He knows what hes doing Mike , YOUVE JUST GOT TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES THERE MATE, He is still letting us know that our owners are t.wats, No money in January, So what happens then is Javier goes , weres that money going, What happens if Babel goes or any of the others weres that money gong, Off the fecking loan, hes not only got one hand tied behind his back with these two , hes having his legs broke an all slowly, Hes addmitted that some of his bosmans dont work out but thats a chance you take, when you get a freebie.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:14 pm

I may be being cynical, but all that was missing from that was ..... and here ends the party political broadcast on behalf of the Benitez party. :D
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:29 pm

Rafa is the man and some people really should read that and realise that to lose him would mean this club is f*cked.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Interesting reading, although the headlines are more sensationalist than the content (the sell Torres and I quit bit...).  I've merged this with the official thread on Rafa for the sake of discussion but have left this thread open so people can read the interview more easily.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:34 pm

I think you have made a bit of a ballsup merging the threads Bob. :D
account deleted by request

Postby made in UK » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:37 pm

s@int wrote:I think you have made a bit of a ballsup merging the threads Bob. :D

Two other mods at least saw this and walked on by.

Tripper.
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:37 pm

s@int wrote:I think you have made a bit of a ballsup merging the threads Bob. :D

:blush:

Should be sorted now...coffee hadn't fully kicked in yet.  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:38 pm

made in UK wrote:

Two other mods at least saw this and walked on by.

Tripper.

Hmmm, do I know you? ???
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion