Please go  to tonights match against chelsea - Support the lads

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:10 pm

Alright last season some people always did such a procedure before a European match, and somehow we managed to win the CL. Lemme try it out.

PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA. PLEASE BEAT CHELSEA.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:20 pm

Sabre wrote:
just a shame they dont serve ale on european nights inside the ground

Lucky you! we can't get alcohol in the liga games neither, which is wrong, because violent guys keep being violent without beer. As always good supporters must pay the bad supporter's attitudes.

Sabre

Yeah thats true cos i only drink to have a fight and when i cant get none i wanna fight even more. ???  Behave Sabre and stop watching the football factory.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:23 pm

I think what he was saying Garymac is that violent fans are going to fight regardless of whether they are pissed or not.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:28 pm

F*ck off LFC 1 you cu*t ill take the pair of you to the fu*king cleaners, thats fu*king nonsense, he talking sh!t.  :D

Anyways im getting a tad excited now cant wait for it, its hopefully gonna be one of those special Anfield nights!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:30 pm

Garymac wrote:F*ck off LFC 1 you cu*t ill take the pair of you to the fu*king cleaners, thats fu*king nonsense, he talking sh!t.  :D

That's it, I'm reporting you to the mods. :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:40 pm

It appears that every fucker I know is going to this game bar me.  :( :(
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:40 pm

andy_g wrote:you can fuck off an' all.

:D

nice use of english, straight to the point  :D   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:47 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:It appears that every fucker I know is going to this game bar me.  :( :(

It does appear that way Jonny and do you know whats even worse, the game is on Sky so you wont even get to see the Robbie Earle scorecard for the Liverpool players, talk about a double Whammy! :D

Oh well youll just have to do what you do best.....Get p!ssed  :p
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:02 pm

Garymac wrote:Oh well youll just have to do what you do best.....Get p!ssed  :p

I've took today off work today cause I got caned again last night (plus I've caught the flu off our kid, my lifestyle has finally beaten me...).  Don't even remember leaving the boozer though.  It's every night mate lately, and I'm going to Thailand next week with the lads!!! 

Got 21 cans of Carling in the fridge but they've got to last me the weekend as well.  Not really in a drinking mood today but it is only 2 o'clock!!!  See how I feel tonight!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby Sabre » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:14 pm

I think what he was saying Garymac is that violent fans are going to fight regardless of whether they are :censored: or not.

I meant this, thank you, what a morning of misunderstandings :) sorry garymac for that. Guys that used to have fights, keep fighting after the measure of not serving ale in stadiums. And I was suggesting it's a pitty that good supporters like garymac (1)must watch the game without a good beer, just because some tw*ts are violent. THis is what I meant by good supporters must pay bad supporter's deeds.

Garymac, I didn't get the stop watching the football factory bit :), but never mind

Sabre

(1) I don't have the pleasure of knowing him, but I'm pretty sure that a moderator of this forum is not the typical hooligan :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:19 pm

I wish i was going tonight but oh well not to be.Will be doing  my usual shouting at the tv
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:29 pm

Sabre wrote:
I think what he was saying Garymac is that violent fans are going to fight regardless of whether they are :censored: or not.

I meant this, thank you, what a morning of misunderstandings :) sorry garymac for that. Guys that used to have fights, keep fighting after the measure of not serving ale in stadiums. And I was suggesting it's a pitty that good supporters like garymac (1)must watch the game without a good beer, just because some tw*ts are violent. THis is what I meant by good supporters must pay bad supporter's deeds.

Garymac, I didn't get the stop watching the football factory bit :), but never mind

Sabre

(1) I don't have the pleasure of knowing him, but I'm pretty sure that a moderator of this forum is not the typical hooligan :)

No problem Sabre mate and ignore the football factory bit its a film about football fans (Chelsea ones!) who like drinking and then have a good fight which is pretty much the type on fan you was talking about......Just got are wires crossed mate and obviously something was just lost in traslation when i read it, i thought you was saying im a bad supporter who stops the good supporter from having a beer, i get exactly what you meant now mate and sorry i jumped the gun a bit.

And it was me doing the misunderstanding this time fella not you......and english is meant to be my 1st language!

Haha not in a drinkin mood Jonny, thatll be the day!

How long you in Thailland for Jonny, that is gonna be quality, what exactly is it your going for, the food, the sights, the cheap hookers or the ladyboys!!!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:38 pm

Ok :D

Speaking of films, don't see "Real" the film about Madrid, or you're going to barf. What a pile of cr*p

And excuse me for the off topic bit, but I saw once a film about some small burglars, that were from Newcastle, and Newcastle fans (but no money to get in to the stadium) and they steal Alan Shearer's car by accident. And there's a cameo of Shearer himself. And the guys talk about how cr*p is the music Shearer has in his car. Name anyone? I saw a bunch of years ago in the festival of cinema of my city, but I can't remember the name of the film (low budget that's for sure), it was very good!

Any Liverpool based film, BTW?

SAbre
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:44 pm

Garymac wrote:Haha not in a drinkin mood Jonny, thatll be the day!

How long you in Thailland for Jonny, that is gonna be quality, what exactly is it your going for, the food, the sights, the cheap hookers or the ladyboys!!!

Going for a fortnight.  I'm going with our Colin, Gary.  It's bound to be a scream.

I'm going for the sights of course!!!!  :glare:  :buttrock  :;):
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby Garymac » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:25 pm

Seen your Day the other day and he was moaning as well that he didnt have a ticket for the match, Im made up im currently Suspended on full pay, its meant to be some sort of punishment for being a bast*rd in work.......It just sounds like a holiday to me.  :D

Sabre not to many Liverpool based films, bits of Alfie HA! was done here, but ones actually based here over the last few years have been Going off Big time and the one with Samuel L. Jackson in, forgot what it is called though.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion