Please go  to tonights match against chelsea - Support the lads

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:31 pm

"Know-it-all" manner? I try to be as polite as possible and I do respect every user in this forum, and I know that I'm a guest in this big house. I can be unaccurate and might have the english of Uncle Sam, but "Know it all"? :O.

I'll get my coat, again.

Sabre

Neil: THank you. I don't think I could get the FM output... I'll request to radiocity if they can broadcast that aswell.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:32 pm

andy_g wrote:if you're so keen to have a cheap go at someone please try to get your english right.

You have to understand that not all members on here take English as their mother tongue, and that should include me and presumably Sabre as well.

I take your statement as a direct insult to the other races (Chinese, Spanish, or whatever).
Last edited by MilitiaRusher on Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:38 pm

Sabre wrote:"Know-it-all" manner? I try to be as polite as possible and I do respect every user in this forum, and I know that I'm a guest in this big house. I can be unaccurate and might have the english of Uncle Sam, but "Know it all"? :O.

I'll get my coat, again.

Sabre

Neil: THank you. I don't think I could get the FM output... I'll request to radiocity if they can broadcast that aswell.

don't worry mate, MilitiaRusher was out of order.

your English is excellent, in fact I'd say you are as fluent as m any who speak English as their first language.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:38 pm

MilitiaRusher wrote:
andy_g wrote:if you're so keen to have a cheap go at someone please try to get your english right.

You have to understand that not all members on here take English as their mother tongue, and that should include me and presumably Sabre as well.

I take your statement as a direct insult to the other races (Chinese, Spanish, or whatever).

i understand that perfectly well, thankyou very much. i was just wondering why you were having a go at sabre about his 'know it all manner' and his use of english.

if you want to have a go at someone else's use of english you should have your own house in order no matter where you're from.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:41 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:I understand and support your comments, but I feel I must ask:

1) Do you beleive that anyone with a ticket seriously considered not going?

i'll answer point 1 leon.

i had an operation yesterday and am too sore (stitches in my back n all) to go to the match, so have sold my ticket to a worthy alternative.

its not a postcard, but it'll have to do matey
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:42 pm

andy_g wrote:
MilitiaRusher wrote:

i understand that perfectly well, thankyou very much. i was just wondering why you were having a go at sabre about his 'know it all manner' and his use of english.

if you want to have a go at someone else's use of english you should have your own house in order no matter where you're from.

Again I repeat, just compare which of our statements contain more  language errors.

Mine or his?

Take your pick.

What the hell does vibration got to do with this context anyways?
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:44 pm

He used it in slightly the wrong context ffs, it was still easy to understand what he was saying. Get off his back.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:45 pm

Nothing, it is just me translating an Spanish expression for "feeling" as we use vibrations in that sense too. Sorry for that. Now, let's talk about important things, for instance, tonight's game and let's end this discussion.

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:46 pm

MilitiaRusher wrote:
andy_g wrote:
MilitiaRusher wrote:

Again I repeat, just compare which of our statements contain more  language errors.

Mine or his?

Take your pick.

What the hell does vibration got to do with this context anyways?

i cant see the word vibration in those previous comments??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:46 pm

ok - to come back with a more positive response. a vibration is a feeling you get, a premonition, a sensation of what may happen in the future, a mini prophecy if you like, a feeling in one's waters.

and its a pretty decent use of english. :D

there's no need to be having a go at people.

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:48 pm

stop correcting him andy, stop having a go :D  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:50 pm

you can fuck off an' all.

:D

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:55 pm

Cant wait for the game tonight, the ground will be bouncing tonight no worrys about that, just a shame they dont serve ale on european nights inside the ground which is a bit sh!t for alcoholics like me self! Ill just have to make sure i have plenty before i get in there!

And Jose Mourinho is a massive tw@t.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:57 pm

If any of you are going tonight (lucky t.wats!) Then please, please, please do the shussssssssssshhhhhhhh sign to Mourinho when we knock him off his perch!
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:58 pm

just a shame they dont serve ale on european nights inside the ground

Lucky you! we can't get alcohol in the liga games neither, which is wrong, because violent guys keep being violent without beer. As always good supporters must pay the bad supporter's attitudes.

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion