Players we should sign this summer

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Yumzl@re » Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:54 am

Kirkland

Puyol        Hypia/Dellas        Ujfalusi                Riise

Joaquin   StevieG/Aimar   XabiAlonso/ Rosicky   Kewell

Cisse/Baros     Owen

If ONLI LFC can snap those players...? :laugh: Aniwae it wld be impossible 2 get some of these players :D[B]
Yumzl@re

Postby Jelly » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:32 pm

We don't have to get whole the Valencia squad just because we have got their manager do we? :P
Jelly

Postby Yumzl@re » Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:02 pm

Firstly Joaquin is from BETIS, Puyol BARCELONA.. Rosicky DORTMORD , XabiAlonso is frm REAL SOCIEDAD Dellas ROMA & Ujfalusi i think from (wender bremen) d onli VALENCIA player is Aimar..  guess theres onli 1 player from there :D   

ANIWAE i hope to reali c ROSCIKY in our SQUAD he have such a talent!!!! :laugh:
Yumzl@re

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:10 pm

You know Im better than those two!

How about....Ledley King, Or Dominic Matteo back from leeds? I still rate Matteo better than Henchoz and Hypia. We should never have sold.

Please tell me thats a wind up?

Also Patrick Berger back from Pompey! Why we ever sold him, and Houllier kept him on the bench is one of the wonders of the world.

His contract an out. He isn't better than Kewell either and he certainly isn't a wide player. Also Houllier played him when he was fit.

This is my LFC team no messin:

Dudek

Finnan      Henchoz/Hypia     Matteo      Risse/Carra

Berger        Stevie G        Davids          Rivaldo

Cisse/Baros    Owen

Come on! Youve got to dsay that is a good team!

No we don't. Matteo is a decent player, he's certainly not top class. Not in this life time does he compare to Hyypia. Berger isn't right footed and isn't really a winger. Rivaldo isn't a winger, if anything he's more of a target man and he's well past his once brilliant best, hence the reason he's gone to Quatar to play.
115-1073096938

Postby jimmyb » Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:49 pm

I,m sorry but this is getting silly,Why would rafa even look at matteo(injury prone and not good enough) and berger(injury prone and not good enough) You should never look back only forward
jimmyb

Postby Yumzl@re » Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:15 am

Y NOT LUCIO i believe he has a minimum transfer clause at bayern leverkusen.. he would surely add stability for our BACKLINE....:;):   * LUCIO he's fast man *
Yumzl@re

Postby Santa » Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:11 am

I still rate Matteo better than Henchoz and Hypia. We should never have sold.

reckless assessment. Proof that you don't know your football! Like woof said...stick with netball :)
I remember you mentioned sometime ago that we should sign Matteo not knowing that we sold him in the first place. How long have you been supporting the team? Maybe we should buy back Gary Ablett while you are at it.

Also Patrick Berger back from Pompey! Why we ever sold him, and Houllier kept him on the bench is one of the wonders of the world.

i failed to see how Berger can improve our team seeing how inconsistent he was during his days in the red shirt. I'd give him and Smicer away anyday

You claimed you are a better player than so and so but sorry, I think you know sh1t about football.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion