OFFICIAL CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DRAW THREAD 15.00 BST - build up, reaction here please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby drummerphil » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:43 pm

At least we are in it eh Neverton.....just taken this from toffee web.......what a pisser,they are sending letters to the ref,they even have a link to his website,

Come On You Blues

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me one minute and there will be a comment. 

Here we are:

Mr Collina, I cannot believe you disallowed Duncan Ferguson's header in the 79th minute of the Everton Vs Villareal game on Wednesday 24th August. I'd be quite happy for you to tell the whole world why you cost Everton £15 million. Television replays clearly show that if any foul was being committed it was on an Everton player.

I hope you can tell us all why you disallowed it and I hope it is a very good excuse because you have many, many Everton fans to answer to.

Thank you

Dave
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:46 pm

Imagine if we play Chelsea on Matchday 2 (Sept 27-28) and then we would have to play them again on Oct 2 for the Premiership.

:D
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby frelar » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:48 pm

hello, if you remember, i'm belgian and because of that i can say you to pay attention to anderlecht...This year, they have a great team with 7belgian's international and some other good players like whillemson, akin, ....
frelar

Postby drummerphil » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:50 pm

Hello Frelar,its a tough group all round........good luck
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby frelar » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:51 pm

i'm not for anderlecht but for liverpool!!! i'd like anderlecht to be third....
frelar

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:52 pm

Wow!! Just in from work,i knew we were gonna get  Chelski,it was a dead cert! Ah well bring em on i say! We have nothing to fear.Im happy enough with the group we  got!Betis are a good side but we should expect at least 4 points out of our 2 games with them!And as for Anderlecht,no disrespect but i reckon we'll do them home and away! And well,well,well as for Chelsea? Arent they gonna just love another Anfield welcoming! Bring it on!! :D  :buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:54 pm

frelar wrote:i'm not for anderlecht but for liverpool!!! i'd like anderlecht to be third....

Fu-k that matey ! Im not for Anderlecht either but i want them to be 2nd! And the new scum 3rd or 4th!!
66-1120597113

Postby polixx_Betis » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:56 pm

i  come from spain and seville, and i hope that the first and second team of the group will be Betis and liverpool.

I am going to help to know the best players of the world.
We have joaquin one of the best on right band on spain and Europe.
We have to assuncao without doubt the best thrower of shotter of the world sure.
And we have oliveira, he play with brazil team with ronaldiño, adriano,kaka and ronaldo. I supose that he wasnt a bad player. If you can see the second goal to monaco you will know about him.

Good luck and you will be welcome to Sevilla

polixx
polixx_Betis

Postby drummerphil » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:58 pm

We have to assuncao without doubt the best thrower of shotter of the world sure.

ok  hes a good shot putter,but can he play football
:laugh:
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:59 pm

welcome ...by the way
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:00 pm

polixx_Betis wrote:i  come from spain and seville, and i hope that the first and second team of the group will be Betis and liverpool.

I am going to help to know the best players of the world.
We have joaquin one of the best on right band on spain and Europe.
And we have oliveira, he play with brazil team with ronaldiño, adriano,kaka and ronaldo. I supose that he wasnt a bad player. If you can see the second goal to monaco you will know about him.

Good luck and you will be welcome to Sevilla

polixx

Thats a nice post!! Good luck mate!! And may the best team win!

Liverpool!!  :bowdown
66-1120597113

Postby ALONSO_14 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:03 pm

what a group! i was hoping to get at least one good team to make it a bit interesting. this is going to be a hell of a group stage. Bring on the chelski!
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:06 pm

well they don't call it the worlds best club comp for nothing!  Looking forward to it already, let the ticket rush begin!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:09 pm

Looking at the other groups.....ours is the hardest by far. But guess chelsea are not happy getting us too.  :D

Another season, and another ez group for the scums.... :angry:
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO_14 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:13 pm

doesnt bother me we have a tough group it just makes it very interesting and it will be enetertaining to watch. we should be more than capable of qualifying for the knock out stages. we had a very easy group last year compared to some of them and this time we have quite a hard one, it doesnt matter
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion