CL 3RD ROUND QUALIFYING DRAW 11.00BST - all build up and reaction here please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Garymac » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:48 pm

Yes tomorrow wil see the biggest certainty in football when we get Everton, I come to this conclusion long ago as why would Uefa say we dont have country protection and then not make full use of it, Uefa will not let 5 english teams in the group stages simple as, so therefore we will get the bluesh!te, Personally i dont want them as european football is not about playing your neighbours its about pitting your wits against europes finest (and sorry everton u dont fall in to that catagory!!!) Also relations between he two sides is at its worst i can remember and to draw each other will result in full blown civil war on merseyside if we was to knock the bitters out and would give them something else to get even more bitter about....It might seem premeture this thread but believe me.....IT WILL HAPPEN. I do feel though i am taking a chance at one hell of a public humiliation if i am wrong and you can give me all the sh!t you want if i am, but this is the biggest fiddle ever, and it wont be sods law if we do get them, its a fix.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby El Nino_#9 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:10 am

what do you reckin the odds are of us getting everton are tommorow???
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:12 am

Garymac wrote:Yes tomorrow wil see the biggest certainty in football when we get Everton, I come to this conclusion long ago as why would Uefa say we dont have country protection and then not make full use of it, Uefa will not let 5 english teams in the group stages simple as, so therefore we will get the bluesh!te, Personally i dont want them as european football is not about playing your neighbours its about pitting your wits against europes finest (and sorry everton u dont fall in to that catagory!!!) Also relations between he two sides is at its worst i can remember and to draw each other will result in full blown civil war on merseyside if we was to knock the bitters out and would give them something else to get even more bitter about....It might seem premeture this thread but believe me.....IT WILL HAPPEN. I do feel though i am taking a chance at one hell of a public humiliation if i am wrong and you can give me all the sh!t you want if i am, but this is the biggest fiddle ever, and it wont be sods law if we do get them, its a fix.

do you know what time the draw starts and what channel??
???
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:24 am

Its on Sky Sports (news I think?) at 1030am!

Oi G-Mac, I think the exact same thing. I will be extremely surprised if we dont get them!!  EXTREMELY SURPRISED!!!  Thats all i think I will say for now!  :;):
76-1115222408

Postby El Nino_#9 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:33 am

Basle 1893
Brondby/Dynamo Tbilisi
CSKA Sofia/Dinamo Tirana
Everton
Hajduk Split/Debrecen
Malmo/Maccabi Haifa
Rapid Vienna/F91 Dudelange
Real Betis
Partizan Belgrade/FC Sheriff
Shakhtar Donetsk
Slavia Prague
Steaua Bucharest/Shelbourne
Trabzonspor/
Anorthosis Famagusta
Udinese
Valerenga/FC Haka
Wisla Krakow

..........so many possibilities.......
.......yet so obvious who we will get! (i wonder how they fix it anywayz?!?!?) ???
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby H_K_LFC » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:43 am

Wud be gd 2 draw shelbourne :p
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO_14 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:04 am

exactly what i think, its obvious we will draw everton tomorrow, ive told everyone i know that im confident we will get them and even bet me mate a 30 quid we will. i just hope im not wrong now i will lose 30 quid not to mention the public humiliation with everyone around me   :D
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO_14 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:06 am

exactly what i think, its obvious we will draw everton tomorrow, ive told everyone i know that im confident we will get them and even bet me mate a 30 quid we will. i just hope im not wrong now i will lose 30 quid not to mention the public humiliation with everyone around me   :D
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:07 am

I want us to draw them. We had better fooking win if we do though.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:21 am

hey alonso_14 you sent that post twice my friend, look how many teams are in the draw i cant believe we will draw everton if the draw is done right, eufa want that draw us and everton, thats what im scared of, i dont think they wanted us in the cl, thank god the sponsers got involved, this could be payback time, a chance for eufa to say welcome to the jungle champs.

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:43 am

Dont want them as yeah i prefer us to beating some European team and for Everton to be getting hammered by a European team
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:16 am

It will be a tight affair if we draw them, very firey and physical. Although their will be a European ref that may well suit Everton.

Personally I don't want them.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:04 am

LFC #1 wrote:It will be a tight affair if we draw them, very firey and physical. Although their will be a European ref that may well suit Everton.

Personally I don't want them.

Why will having a European ref suit Everton  ???
66-1112520797

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:22 am

sorry i miswrote that it was meant to read although their may be a European ref, it will still be a firey and physical game which may suit Everton.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:44 am

Hope that we will meet them and beat them in both leg ..... by doing that we are telling them that we are the best team in the Merseyside.                EAT THIS MOYES :angry:
LiverpoolMadman

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion