Mascherano and alonso wanted by spanish giants - If it came down to losing one...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Mascherano and alonso wanted by spanish giants - If it came down to losing one...

Mascherano to Barcelona
59%
Alonso to Madrid
41%

Total votes : 78

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Barca have always had a reputation of being the most difficult of all clubs to deal with. I would prefer  if we have to sell we sell elsewhere, because I wouldn't trust Barca as far as I could throw Nanny.
account deleted by request

Postby Sabre » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:He said he's going nowhere the other day . I'll see if i can fing the quote .

It's just his agent sh!t stirring as agents like to do .

MASCHERANO REJECTS BARCA RUMOURS
Posted 28/05/09 19:25
EmailPrintSave

Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano insists he is not about to join Barcelona.

The Argentina international has become a vital part of manager Rafa Benitez's plans since joining the Anfield outfit on a five-year contract in 2007.

That form is reported to have caught the eye of Barca, but Mascherano is unaware of any interest from the Champions League winners.

The 24-year-old angered Benitez at the start of May after confessing he was unsure over his long-term future, but he now has no doubts.

"I still have three years on my contract with Liverpool and I am happy there," he told TyC Sports.

"I am comfortable and thinking only of Liverpool. I don't know anything about an approach from Barcelona or any other club."

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8698_5353096,00.html

Nice one!  :buttrock
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Who was saying Masch wife and family have moved away as they can't settle in the area?

Anyway agents should have a gagging order. They are there to negotiate deals not initiate them from nothing.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:05 pm

bavlondon wrote:Who was saying Masch wife and family have moved away as they can't settle in the area?

I think it was Ciggy mate.

Sorry if it wasn't you Lynds.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:05 pm

bavlondon wrote:Who was saying Masch wife and family have moved away as they can't settle in the area?

Anyway agents should have a gagging order. They are there to negotiate deals not initiate them from nothing.

They're always keen on receiving offers and letting the offers be known to the club, so that when they once sit to negotiate I new contract they have those offers as something to negotiate with. We can't help that.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:32 pm

I don't like the way he says he is proud to be linked with Barca. Is he not proud to play for one of the most sucessfull sides in Europe? A side even more sucessfull in Europe than Barcelona?

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Sabre wrote:

They're always keen on receiving offers and letting the offers be known to the club, so that when they once sit to negotiate I new contract they have those offers as something to negotiate with. We can't help that.

I'm not so sure, if FIFA or UEFA introduced a rule restricting the contact which agents are allowed with the press then it would be a good thing in my opinion. They deliberately start these rumours to get better commisions for themselves with ittle concern for their players. The clubs should petition UEFA and FIFA to put a stop to this underhand tactic which doesn't benefit anybody but the agent.
heimdall

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:45 pm

heimdall wrote:
Sabre wrote:

I'm not so sure, if FIFA or UEFA introduced a rule restricting the contact which agents are allowed with the press then it would be a good thing in my opinion. They deliberately start these rumours to get better commisions for themselves with ittle concern for their players. The clubs should petition UEFA and FIFA to put a stop to this underhand tactic which doesn't benefit anybody but the agent.

Friggen hell lash , i've come over all emotional .

We agree on somthing  :laugh:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:32 pm

bavlondon wrote:I don't like the way he says he is proud to be linked with Barca. Is he not proud to play for one of the most sucessfull sides in Europe? A side even more sucessfull in Europe than Barcelona?

But its not Mashers words its the words of the agent Bav - you really do need to stop believe so much of the press mate
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Mascher seems one of the most committed to the club, doubt he would want to go. Love the quote from his agent, he said 'WE would want to play there' :angry:

feckin dirty agent t0sser
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby tubby » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:50 pm

GYBS wrote:
bavlondon wrote:I don't like the way he says he is proud to be linked with Barca. Is he not proud to play for one of the most sucessfull sides in Europe? A side even more sucessfull in Europe than Barcelona?

But its not Mashers words its the words of the agent Bav - you really do need to stop believe so much of the press mate

I don't believe Masch said those things personally mate I just don't like the way the agents carry on.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:54 pm

The problem is that those clubs do have more money to spend but we are not. So, that's why they are taking advantage of us knowing we don't have the same economic power to mess with them. If we are someone who has equal or more spending power, I'm sure those same clubs would not dare to do what they are doing now. Anyway, I hope Rafa will find the 1 or 2 right players as obviously our depth is thin and must rely on the team having a injure free season. I don't mind people like degen, lucas or Diego getting injured but just not the important ones....
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Oh sh!t , edit again . Bollox bollox bollox
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:49 pm

s@int wrote:Barca have always had a reputation of being the most difficult of all clubs to deal with. I would prefer  if we have to sell we sell elsewhere, because I wouldn't trust Barca as far as I could throw Nanny.

Erm are you insinuating  im fat like 

:(

Im dead upset now sniffle sniffle
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:56 am

NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:Barca have always had a reputation of being the most difficult of all clubs to deal with. I would prefer  if we have to sell we sell elsewhere, because I wouldn't trust Barca as far as I could throw Nanny.

Erm are you insinuating  im fat like 

:(

Im dead upset now sniffle sniffle

I dont think its that Nan, I think its that Chavs are heavy work !  :wwww
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion