Losing out top players

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby DAV » Mon Aug 25, 2003 11:47 am

If houlier stays gerrard will leave at the end of the season and probabley owen to. The reason for this is because both of these players need to play in the champions league. We havent got a prayer of getting in to this with this French nut case in charge. 2weeks into the season and we are 5 points a drift of chelsea man utd and arsenal.
SACK HOULIER AND MOST OF THIS RUBBISH HE HAS BROUGHT IN.
When i watch us i just want players like Heskey to get a long term injury because our manager dosent want to admit he made a mistake signing this fool.
"If i was a brick layer and didnt lay any bricks i would be fired"
Yet Heskey is a striker "the name gives it away a little what the job involves" SCORING GOALS. Like wise our manager is their to win games. He set us on our worst winless streak in 50 years last season. This season i see no improvement.
Again i say SACK HIM.
We buy new players like Finnan who we dont bother to play.
We buy Kewell a natural Left Sided player. And play him everywhere but the left side.I wouldnt be surpised if one week our manager plays him in goal.
Well i wased a perfectly good Sunday watching that excuse for a team.
SACK HIM SACK HIM SACK HIM
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eddie harvey » Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:33 pm

:( I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING L.F.C. FOR OVER 35 YRS, AND THIS IS THE WORST BUNCH OF NO HOPERS THAT A MANAGER OF L.F.C. HAS EVER ASSEMBLED. [YES EVEN SOUNESS WASN,T THIS BAD!!] ANOTHER INEPT PREFORMENCE YESTERDAY, EVERYONE RELYING ON S.GERARD TOO CARRY US THROUGH I CAN SEE OWEN AND STEVIE G GETTING PI##ED OFF WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING,DONT BLAME THEM IF THEY STALL ON NEW CONTRACTS COS" I WOULD WHEN YOU HAVE PULL THE REST OF THEM OUT OF THE SH##T EVERY WK!. THERE ARE PLAYERS THERE THAT HAVE BEEN GIVEN TOO MANY CHANCES. MURPHY, GOES MISSING,GETS CAUGHT IN POSESSION AND GIVES THE BALL AWAY TO OFTEN, HESKY HAS FORGOT WHERE THE GOAL IS! CARRAGHER GETS A NOSE BLEED IF HE VENTURES OVER THE HALF WAY LINE, AND LAPSES OF CONSENTRATION. THE LESS SAID ABOUT CHEYROU AND BISCAN THE BETTER!!! TOO MANY AVERAGE PLAYERS IN OUR TEAM, NOT FIT TO WEAR "THE RED" GH HAS DEFENDED THEM LONG ENOUGH! IT,S TIME HE SWALLOWED SOME OF THAT FRENCH ARROGENCE AND ADMIT HE GOT IT WRONG.WE WILL NOT PROGREES UNTILL HE DOES. TYPICAL EXAMPLE....WHY LEAVE IT UNTILL 4 MINS BEFORE TIME THEN TAKE MURPHY OFF AND BRING ON BISCAN? MURPHY SHOULD TAKEN OFF AT HALF TIME AND REPLACED WITH LE,TALLAC. GH HAS NO TACTICAL AWARENESS, IS TOO DEFENSIVLEY MINDED. WHEN THINGS GO WRONG, HE HAS NO PLAN "B" OWEN IS LEFT UP FRONT ON HIS OWN. WE NEED A MANAGER WHO CAN SEE THROUGH ALL THIS, AND THE "GLORY DAYS" BACK TO ANFIELD. MARTIN O" NEILL IS THAT MANS NAME!!! I SHALL BE AT ANFIELD ON WED, LETS HOPE WE PUT IN A POSITIVE PREFORMENCE, IT ALL DEPENDS ON GH,S STATE OF MIND!!!
eddie harvey

Postby whylongball? » Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:50 am

every time i see Heskey touching the ball i can foresee he either give it away due to his poor touch or go down..given his size i dunknow why he so sissy..but again its not his fault for it's not up to him to pick him...his senseless manager does...to Houllier: what do u think u do? did u get ur coaching cert oru bought it///?
whylongball?

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion