LOSING THE FAITH

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kash_Mountain » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:20 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Jun 2nd, '15, 13:13 wrote:
Kopite-Jud » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:16 am wrote:Lost the faith*

Mid table is where we are at right now... Sad state of affairs, but I cannot see me singing and dancing with joy under the current manager and owners.

Looks like Flipper is staying in charge with the signinings of the fantastic Ings and Milner being brought in to add to what we already have. Both being free but both also will have higher wages.

James Milner is a decent squad player IMO

Another window with no promise coming up chaps!

Its bleak... Very bleak

Bleak isn't the word, Milner and Ings...Jesus Christ.
It's almost as if FSG have accepted the fact that we can't compete with the other 4.
If United signed Milner and Ings we'd all be breathing a sigh of relief that they didn't go out and buy someone decent, which says it all really.

But FSG don't choose the targets, they leave that to people that should know, aka as BR (he deffo gets final say, and are the players he wants) and the committe he is part of.  I don't want them anywhere near LFC. LFC requires quality, and both the players mentioned ar not that.  FSG provide the funds to aquire, in no shape or form do they decide on the players to be brought in.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:48 pm

fuk me bandy! the window has been open 1 fecking day and already your assuming we've done our business and that's that! go away for a few weeks and then come back nearer deadline day - your stinking the fecking place out you depressing fuk heads.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:57 pm

leeroy74 » Jun 2nd, '15, 14:48 wrote:fuk me bandy! the window has been open 1 fecking day and already your assuming we've done our business and that's that! go away for a few weeks and then come back nearer deadline day - your stinking the fecking place out you depressing fuk heads.

Oh well, unfortunately, your mate BR wasted a 'fantastic' amount of money last summer on players LFC just didn't need (kid in a candy store springs to mind), there is but pittance remaining........it's a sell-to-buy policy.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Kopite-Jud » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:09 pm

leeroy74 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:48 pm wrote:fuk me bandy! the window has been open 1 fecking day and already your assuming we've done our business and that's that! go away for a few weeks and then come back nearer deadline day - your stinking the fecking place out you depressing fuk heads.

Are you Colin Pascoe ?
Kopite-Jud

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:42 pm

Kash_Mountain » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:57 pm wrote:
leeroy74 » Jun 2nd, '15, 14:48 wrote:fuk me bandy! the window has been open 1 fecking day and already your assuming we've done our business and that's that! go away for a few weeks and then come back nearer deadline day - your stinking the fecking place out you depressing fuk heads.

there is but pittance remaining........it's a sell-to-buy policy.

you know this because your either the LFC Financial Director or completely plucking this sh!t from the sky? I know where my bet lies...
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:47 pm

leeroy74 » Jun 2nd, '15, 15:42 wrote:
Kash_Mountain » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:57 pm wrote:

there is but pittance remaining........it's a sell-to-buy policy.

you know this because your either the LFC Financial Director or completely plucking this sh!t from the sky? I know where my bet lies...

elieve what you like matey, that's up to you, and doesn't bother me one bit, but that is the situation at the club right now. You have no idea the debt the club has, made worse by your mate BR due to his visit a candy store.

Essentially, the first three years of FSG ownership, LFC were increasing their debt by £1M per week. Right now, LFC carries very large and significant debt.

Do you even realise LFC are very close to the top of the table paying out agent fees in recent times. Other clubs have do it differently, some, you could say are very creative with agents

Balo for instance, the cost involved with that one is beyond ‘through the roof’.  Other money is down to the sheer number of players  (BR wasted a hell of a lot on mediocre), and amount invested and much more e.g. Stadium. Also, the cost involved with Marko  would be a big shock to the system.   In addition to all of that, signing on fees, it all adds up
Last edited by Kash_Mountain on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:54 pm

so you keep saying. yaaaawn
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:55 pm

only me » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:42 am wrote:Yes competition is tough but you close the gap by being more diligent in the work you do ,you must have better people managing the team. In Germany Dortmund were able to challenge Bayern ,In France Lyon challenged PSG and in England Arsenal are competitive against richer clubs ,hell we almost won the league last year...So yes competition is much tougher so you need to be more smarter.

The german league is more open than the premier league because its not as focused on making money. Among other things they have a lot more affordable ticket prices. Thats also why the german teams often end up selling many of their best players to other leagues. Bayern is the only team that can realistically compete over a longer period of time. Bayern got rid of the competition from Dortmund by buying Gotze and Lewandowski.

Since the formation of the Premier league its been completely dominated by the big money clubs with the exception of Blackburn in 1994.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:59 pm

leeroy74 » Jun 2nd, '15, 15:54 wrote:so you keep saying. yaaaawn

Yep, and it's fans like you that have no clue at all, and keep posturing to keep a manager that has failed miserably. Go figure............

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby metalhead » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:35 pm

James Milner! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:50 pm

All the premier league has attracted is leeches in the form of investment groups. With people like this revenues will always be the priority over what happens on the pitch. Whatever about the russian or the sheik but at least they put money into their team and won titles and then the off field success follows. Our lot haven't a clue and they would put our crest on toilet roll quicker than sign top players.

Give me an moneybags owner any day of the week over these bottom of the barrel leeches.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:11 pm

Unless we see a drastic game changer, I really struggle to see how we are going to progress. The top four will pull further ahead, they all have the ability to attract the very best players. Unfortunately we are left with the likes of spurs to scrap with the best of the rest. Even when we do stumble upon a gem, there head's are turned after a few good seasons with us and they look to move. I look at our current squad and think how many of them would get into the top four teams this season. Hell, I think some of them would even struggle to get into the bitters and spurs first teams. Some of the absolute junk in our squad is shocking. I don't trust BR's eye for a player at all and another problem is he doesn't have the ability to attract players.

2013-2014 was a fabulous season but has fast become clear it was the exception to the norm
Doeboy

Postby Boocity » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:51 pm

This must be the first time a summer transfer window holds so little interest to me, with our recent dealings in the market and the players we are seriously linked with at present I have never had such misgivings about a new season.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Boocity » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:51 pm wrote:This must be the first time a summer transfer window holds so little interest to me, with our recent dealings in the market and the players we are seriously linked with at present I have never had such misgivings about a new season.

Your not the only one mate.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:31 pm

Boocity » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:51 pm wrote:This must be the first time a summer transfer window holds so little interest to me, with our recent dealings in the market and the players we are seriously linked with at present I have never had such misgivings about a new season.

Weird  :lookaround

Possibly the most vital transfer "window" for us fans, the (current) manager and LFC in over a decade in terms of where we're heading but you declare it "holds so little interest to me"

I'm with you on the " I have never had such misgivings about a new season" bit, but come on mate it's hardly half time in Istanbul !

Maybe you me and rest of us should all down a few pints and get back to singing YNWA.

PS if you watch the vid link   PUMP UP THE VOLUME   :buttrock   :buttrock   :buttrock

:buttrock

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion