LOSING THE FAITH

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dundreamin is back » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:58 pm

I am of the same thoughts as the majority on here. Let's be brutally honest BR hasn't got a clue, the owners haven't got a clue. Do you think when the likes of Cheatski, Citeh, Arsenal and the Mange see our squad that it fills them with dread? Neither did Palace(H&A) Villa (H) Slumberland (H) Stoke (A) etc etc. The only thing we have is our history and in this day and age it counts for nothing
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:36 pm

woof woof ! » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:31 pm wrote:
Boocity » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:51 pm wrote:This must be the first time a summer transfer window holds so little interest to me, with our recent dealings in the market and the players we are seriously linked with at present I have never had such misgivings about a new season.

Maybe you me and rest of us should all down a few pints and get back to singing YNWA.

:buttrock

Would be nice to see some genuine fans at Anfield next year you know the ones that sing the songs and dont whack out their new Canon cameras

Anfield is the new Highbury the Library

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:48 am

Woof we all wish that we could get behind the club and support the team we all love, but the only problem is that the majority of us have a clue on what is going on. The other minority are either too stupid or too ignorant to understand what an absolute disaster FSG and Rodgers are steering us towards.

I think a lot of us a prepared to look away as the train wreck happens in slow motion this coming season. It's frustrating as f.uck as the only way we will rid ourselves of these ambitionless parasites that are currently destroying our club is to not go to games, not buy any merchandise and do another mass worldwide protest.

Who knows how long these f.uck.wits are going to be around and how far they are going to drag us down.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby supersub » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:22 am

So the names contained in Bodgers famous 3 envelopes have now been confirmed as Mrs BR, Marsh & Pascoe
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:36 am

eds » Jun 6th, '15, 07:48 wrote:Woof we all wish that we could get behind the club and support the team we all love, but the only problem is that the majority of us have a clue on what is going on. The other minority are either too stupid or too ignorant to understand what an absolute disaster FSG and Rodgers are steering us towards.

I think a lot of us a prepared to look away as the train wreck happens in slow motion this coming season. It's frustrating as f.uck as the only way we will rid ourselves of these ambitionless parasites that are currently destroying our club is to not go to games, not buy any merchandise and do another mass worldwide protest.

Who knows how long these f.uck.wits are going to be around and how far they are going to drag us down.

Potentially 2017 is the time they may sell.  Think BR's position is untenable now with his number 1 and 2 getting the boot.  There will be others as well. The changes being made now following the review is quite 'weird' really. FSG, should have backed BR fully or given him the boot. Everything that is going on now is making more of a mess. Imo, I think he'll go very soon. DoF will be installed, then it's up to the DoF to pick the Head Coach and the rest of the team, playing strategy etc. BR won't want any of that, so he'll go. He should have gone ages ago though cause he is just not up to it, plain and clear. FSG are keeping very tight lipped with the next step in staffing.

Also, the talk of Klopp being approached is rubbish, it came from a non-reliable journo, Micky Quinn just repeated the stuff.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby The_Rock » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:52 pm

supersub » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:22 pm wrote:So the names contained in Bodgers famous 3 envelopes have now been confirmed as Mrs BR, Marsh & Pascoe

Haha  :laugh:
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:59 pm

The_Rock » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:52 am wrote:
supersub » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:22 pm wrote:So the names contained in Bodgers famous 3 envelopes have now been confirmed as Mrs BR, Marsh & Pascoe

:laugh:  :laugh:
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:20 pm

C-R » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:59 pm wrote:
The_Rock » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:52 am wrote:

:laugh:  :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:34 am

Kash_Mountain » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:36 am wrote:
eds » Jun 6th, '15, 07:48 wrote:Woof we all wish that we could get behind the club and support the team we all love, but the only problem is that the majority of us have a clue on what is going on. The other minority are either too stupid or too ignorant to understand what an absolute disaster FSG and Rodgers are steering us towards.

Potentially 2017 is the time they may sell.  Think BR's position is untenable now with his number 1 and 2 getting the boot.  There will be others as well. The changes being made now following the review is quite 'weird' really. FSG, should have backed BR fully or given him the boot. Everything that is going on now is making more of a mess. Imo, I think he'll go very soon. DoF will be installed, then it's up to the DoF to pick the Head Coach and the rest of the team, playing strategy etc. BR won't want any of that, so he'll go. He should have gone ages ago though cause he is just not up to it, plain and clear. FSG are keeping very tight lipped with the next step in staffing.

Also, the talk of Klopp being approached is rubbish, it came from a non-reliable journo, Micky Quinn just repeated the stuff.

It's obvious now that these f**kers aren't here to help us, in fact its quiet the opposite these parasites are here to make as much money out of us (ala Hicks and Gillett) before the masses usurp them.

I'm sure whoever they have been "consulting" it is purely from a financial POV and has nothing to do with football.

I'm also convinced the only reason why they haven't fired the shiny toothed f**kwit yet is because they don't want to pay out his contract and want to penny pinch as much money with him leaving on his own accord (which I can't see happening).

I wouldn't be surprised if they are stupid enough to bring in someone like Jurgen Klinsmann or another meek replacement to replace Bodgers.

As much as I hate where we are right now, it's absolutely necessary the pain we will need to endure next season to unite supporters across the world against these f**king cockroaches.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:10 pm

supersub » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:22 am wrote:So the names contained in Bodgers famous 3 envelopes have now been confirmed as Mrs BR, Marsh & Pascoe

:laugh:

"I have in my hand three envelopes containing gushing written praise from fans who after witnessing a barren three years
are willing to give me another crack because they still think I'm ' outstanding' and I'm giving these three magnificent fans
a season ticket each ,because that's the kind of supporters I need " 

Names were later revealed as Yakka ,Reg and Leeroy :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby number 8 ynwa » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Have people on here really forgotten that we were literally hours from going bankrupt before FSG came in?

Would you have been happy for that to happen?  These owners are looking after the finances of the club - If they hadnt of there would be no club for us to support, this is real life not FIFA 15.. Get a grip
number 8 ynwa
LFC Basic Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:35 pm

number 8 ynwa » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:41 pm wrote:Have people on here really forgotten that we were literally hours from going bankrupt before FSG came in?

Would you have been happy for that to happen?  These owners are looking after the finances of the club - If they hadnt of there would be no club for us to support, this is real life not FIFA 15.. Get a grip

We were never going to go bankrupt   :no  We might have been in trouble financially due to the pair of cowboys but RBS were never going to declare us bankrupt and instead opted to manage the club until a buyer could be found. Thats when they found FSG.
At the time there was other interested parties but for some reason FSG got the nod. What was it that purslow said about them ?, "bottom of the barrel" . He wasn't lying was he  :no

But yeah  :nod They are fantastic owners and we are really lucky to have them. Its that thought that helps me get through the day  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion