Liverpool v west ham

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bermenstein » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:42 pm

We need to get Brazilian against the hammers and send out a message to the rest that Liverpool are back and here to stay at the top.

2-3-5 :D  Drop that Dossena dude, he is so light-weight. Switch Arbeloa to the left and Put Gerrard on the right as a wing back.

Thats what I'm talkin about. Killer formation 5-0. Come on Rafa and Liverpool. Its our time!!!!  :D
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:47 pm

[quote="Bermenstein"][/quote]
lol i'll have a drag of what your smoking mate lol  :laugh:   :buttrock
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:57 pm

LOL at Bermenstein's post! :D
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Owzat » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:24 pm

Bermenstein wrote:We need to get Brazilian against the hammers

what - shave downstairs?  :D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:46 pm

Waxing you'll find is better !

Massive game - 2-0 to us at least, the boys will be fired up for this one

GET IN THERE RAFA's REDS...COME ONNNNNNN !!
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:46 pm

Bermenstein wrote:We need to get Brazilian against the hammers and send out a message to the rest that Liverpool are back and here to stay at the top.

2-3-5 :D  Drop that Dossena dude, he is so light-weight. Switch Arbeloa to the left and Put Gerrard on the right as a wing back.

Thats what I'm talkin about. Killer formation 5-0. Come on Rafa and Liverpool. Its our time!!!!  :D

fking hell and there was me thinking i woke up with the light shining out of my ar.se !  :D
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:52 pm

2 Quezzies please:

1. What time is KO ?

2. My office computer no longer allows Livescore.com ('gambling site' :( ) Can anyone advise another website that gives live updates during the game?

Thanks lads.

PS Bermenstein: great team mate, lets go for it !!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:53 pm

Anybody know how long Aurelio is out for, Dosser on the left scares the :censored: out of me and means at least one goal to the opposition and there is no way in hell that Rafa won't play him because that would mean playing one of the youngsters and that's never going to happen.
Having said all to that we should be able to win this game but I have a nervous feeling about it.
heimdall

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:56 pm

Liverpool's last five goals have all come from headers - Plessis and Hyypia at Tottenham in the Carling Cup, Kuyt and Gerrard at Bolton and Gerrard again against Marseille.

The Reds are two goals short of recording 600 in Premier League history.

The last time Liverpool failed to beat West Ham at Anfield was in February 1999 when Robbie Fowler and Michael Owen scored in a 2-2 draw.

Jamie Carragher made his league debut against the Hammers at Anfield in January 1997 as a half-time substitute for Neil Ruddock in a goalless draw.

In this fixture two seasons ago Daniel Agger scored his first goal for the Reds.

Dirk Kuyt made his Liverpool debut against West Ham on this ground in August 2006.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:06 pm

Lee J wrote:
Bam wrote:
Lee J wrote:
Bam wrote:I heard a rumour that Rafa is thinking of flogging off Insua, Plessis and Spearing. Anyone else heard that, our liiiiid was down at Melwood today.

did rafa actually say that to your 'liiiid'?

I dont know, I'll get bacl to you on that.

nick off ya clown! as if Rafa will come over to your liiiid and say...

Rafa: hello liiiid, im really thinking about flogging off Insua, Plessis and Spearing.

funniest thing i've read all day mate  :laugh:

anyhow, anyone got the ustream channel/link for tonights game. My tight mate doesn't have sky.

Calm down Lee, you never know, his liid might be Rick Parry
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby heimdall » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:07 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:Liverpool's last five goals have all come from headers - Plessis and Hyypia at Tottenham in the Carling Cup, Kuyt and Gerrard at Bolton and Gerrard again against Marseille.

The last time Liverpool failed to beat West Ham at Anfield was in February 1999 when Robbie Fowler and Michael Owen scored in a 2-2 draw.

Jamie Carragher made his league debut against the Hammers at Anfield in January 1997 as a half-time substitute for Neil Ruddock in a goalless draw.

In this fixture two seasons ago Daniel Agger scored his first goal for the Reds.

Dirk Kuyt made his Liverpool debut against West Ham on this ground in August 2006.

where do you get all this sh1t from??  :D
heimdall

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:18 pm

Reg wrote:2 Quezzies please:

1. What time is KO ?

2. My office computer no longer allows Livescore.com ('gambling site' :( ) Can anyone advise another website that gives live updates during the game?

Thanks lads.

PS Bermenstein: great team mate, lets go for it !!

Reg question 1 ---- 7.45 pm

question 2 --- sky sports i think has play by play tho i don't know how good it is as i don't use it.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:27 pm

heimdall wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:Liverpool's last five goals have all come from headers - Plessis and Hyypia at Tottenham in the Carling Cup, Kuyt and Gerrard at Bolton and Gerrard again against Marseille.

where do you get all this sh1t from??  :D

the official site mate  :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Hammers Fan » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:33 pm

Carragher just won't be able to deal with Bellamy's electric pace, and I reckon we'll stuff you 1-0.
Hammers Fan

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:39 pm

Love it.. "stuff you 1 - 0"...  Blimey 1 - 0 that is a right good stuffing isnt it...

Bellamys pace wont be too much of a threat if you cant get out of your own half
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion