Job too big for Rodgers?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Is the job too big for Rodgers and last season was a flash in the pan down to Suarez carrying us?

Yes
55%
No
36%
Not sure
9%

Total votes : 78

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:29 pm

Buck Rodgers » Jun 21st, '15, 14:22 wrote:There is critisizing the manager for things he has done - but then there is abuse - there is a clear line which has been clearly stepped over by people.

And you keep coming up with statements in regards the manager that you can't back up - what's this about selling Flanagan and Ibe ( who was bought the summer BR arrived ) - when exactly was BR attempting to sell both players ( ignoring the fact both have been given new contracts in recent years ) - who else did the manager tried to sell ?

Who stopped him selling the players ?

Is this the same as stating that BR has been told to play youngsters and he keeps signing foreign imports ?

You keep posting false information that some might actually believe

:D  :D  :D  you are funny Benny. Not false statements at all. You are just blinded by rose tints and love of BR. Sooner or later, the truth about his time at LFC will be there for everyone to see. And damn, just do your research properly and talk to the right people if you want to know what is really going on.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:34 pm

Then proof they aren't false

Heavy debt - no proof

The longest review in history - must be about 10 months now

BR told to play youngsters

BR trying to sell players but not allowed too

I have no doubt you have posted much more "insider" knowledge that hasn't materlised

It's nothing to do with rose tints nor do I have a love for BR - it's you posting false information about the club and failing to provide proof when asked.

It doesn't take much to prove you're right but you just avoid every request and post smileys etc
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:50 pm

Buck Rodgers » Jun 21st, '15, 14:34 wrote:Then proof they aren't false

Heavy debt - no proof

I have no doubt you have posted much more "insider" knowledge that hasn't materlised

It's nothing to do with rose tints nor do I have a love for BR - it's you posting false information about the club and failing to provide proof when asked.

It doesn't take much to prove you're right but you just avoid every request and post smileys etc

:D like so. I told you the truth about BR's time at the club will come out sooner or later, I certainly won't reveal sources etc, so you will just wait and see do your own research. Happy days to ya.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby LFC1990 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:51 pm

Kash gets all his info from www.Liverpool-rumours.co.uk go through the eds comments on there and you will see that they use the same wording that Kash does. Just to stress I have no problems with them being your source its just they are wrong 99% of the time hence why when you post their tripe it doesnt seem to come into fruition

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Kash_Mountain » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:50 pm wrote:
Buck Rodgers » Jun 21st, '15, 14:34 wrote:Then proof they aren't false

Heavy debt - no proof

:D like so. I told you the truth about BR's time at the club will come out sooner or later, I certainly won't reveal sources etc, so you will just wait and see do your own research. Happy days to ya.

I'm not asking you to reveal sources

How much exactly is the club in debt ?

Why wasn't it shown on the official club accounts

- who are the players that BR was told to play ?

Who are the players that BR wanted to sell ?

Why does a club review take over 10 months ?

You can answer those without the need to reveal any source

But you won't answer them because you can't - the normal response will be a smiley and then myself being accused of being niave etc etc
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:57 pm

LFC1990 » Jun 21st, '15, 14:51 wrote:Kash gets all his info from http://www.Liverpool-rumours.co.uk go through the eds comments on there and you will see that they use the same wording that Kash does. Just to stress I have no problems with them being your source its just they are wrong 99% of the time hence why when you post their tripe it doesnt seem to come into fruition

:D  Told you before LFC, I don't use that website because as you say yourself, it is unreliable. As I've told you previously, I do know people close to the club, that is all I will say. But I also asked, how do you know I'm not one of the Eds  :D
Last edited by Kash_Mountain on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:00 pm

LFC1990 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:51 pm wrote:Kash gets all his info from http://www.Liverpool-rumours.co.uk go through the eds comments on there and you will see that they use the same wording that Kash does. Just to stress I have no problems with them being your source its just they are wrong 99% of the time hence why when you post their tripe it doesnt seem to come into fruition

Ah it becomes all clear now

I did wonder where it came from because I haven't read it on any of the other forums by the people that clearly have sources around the club
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:13 am

Kash_Mountain » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:57 pm wrote:
LFC1990 » Jun 21st, '15, 14:51 wrote:Kash gets all his info from http://www.Liverpool-rumours.co.uk go through the eds comments on there and you will see that they use the same wording that Kash does. Just to stress I have no problems with them being your source its just they are wrong 99% of the time hence why when you post their tripe it doesnt seem to come into fruition

:D  Told you before LFC, I don't use that website because as you say yourself, it is unreliable. As I've told you previously, I do know people close to the club, that is all I will say. But I also asked, how do you know I'm not one of the Eds  :D

couldn't give a flying fig if your the king of Spain, your full of bullsh!t. end of.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:39 am

leeroy74 » Jun 22nd, '15, 09:13 wrote:
Kash_Mountain » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:57 pm wrote:

couldn't give a flying fig if your the king of Spain, your full of bullsh!t. end of.

:D  :D  :D  Leeroy, and you are just a rose tinted numbnut of the Highest Order, end of  :D

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby glenbuck patriot » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:29 pm

Very Final post on this Forum whilst we have total imbecile's in charge of OUR CLUB from FSG, to Ayres, to Rodgers  and the PC Brigade on this Forum,  I've read this thread from start to finish, the most Telling, Accurate and Factual post of ALL was made many week's ago, Can't believe it wasn't picked up on, it's not a case of whether the job is too Big for Rodgers, it's a Simple case of Rodgers is NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE JOB!

& Never Will Be!!

Cue Happy Clapping hysteria, talked about this Only Today, the ONLY thing he's got going for him IS there are 3 Worse TEAMS in the EPL next Season! as for the rest............................................................................
Pirrie Labour Club 1976 Bill Shankly Prize giving at local ABA Championships.

"You've been booked in to do a three round exhibition bout tonight Bill."

" My fights don't last three rounds SON!"
glenbuck patriot

Postby Reg » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:54 am

Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby number 8 ynwa » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:12 pm

I know we all want some players with experience but I think the way we have snapped up a few young players with loads of potential is good.. Weve just signed Gomez, an 18 yr old player and I think this is another great signing.. he was wanted by several other top clubs and chose us.. why?

I reckon we are getting young players coming to Liverpool as they have seen how Brendan Rodgers gives young players a chance, I know some on here arent his biggest fans but this is a real strength that he has, he is brave enough to let young players play and for me thats the best way to see if they are good enough..

Sometimes it means we may lose a talented player, too soon like Sterling but we will get maybe 50 million quid for him, thats ok in my book. (and thats a lot of profit)

Hopefully with this profit, we can go out and buy a couple of experienced players and eventually the balance will be right between youth and experience, we will start to win stuff and then the younger players arent going to want to leave.. may take a while to get to this status quo, but it can work...
number 8 ynwa
LFC Basic Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 pm

We can sign up all the potential we want but it still comes down to what rodgers gets out of them.  :nod  Its a wash rinse and repeat every season where this summers signings replace last years.

I'm still hoping he gets the boot anyway  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby number 8 ynwa » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:49 pm

I get that BR is not perfect, but I love the way he has us playing.. its exciting attacking football and when we get it right we are kind of unstoppable.

I also don't believe that all of the last few seasons signings have failed.. and what we have signed so far this year will improve the squad, the first 11 and our position in the league.
number 8 ynwa
LFC Basic Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:45 pm

red till i die!! » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:38 pm wrote:We can sign up all the potential we want but it still comes down to what rodgers gets out of them.  :nod  Its a wash rinse and repeat every season where this summers signings replace last years.

I'm still hoping he gets the boot anyway  :nod

+1
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion