If You was Rodgers..

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Stu the Red » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:14 am wrote:Red,  do you not think the I told you so attitude, is down to complete and utter frustration due to us being able to see what's going to happen before it does, yet our manager can't see these things and is paid a fortune to do so.

The list of things he's getting right against wrong is growing in wrongs favour nearly every day. There are so many issues papered over by Suarez last season it's beyond belief, this blueprint and system Rodgers wants to implement makes no sense with signings who can't perform what he wants.

Certain players like Sturridge aren't naturally hard workers, they do it when they see Suarez doing it, but often think if he's not pressing no point in me doing it…

Quite frankly I can't understand what Rodgers is trying to do

Stu ,in complete candidness I really don't know which collative you refer to when you state 'us' ,as unless its escaped you, the core Liverpool fans such as the Kop and
the away boys still sing his name ,which leads me to believe they're either being unrealistically optimistic or simply not suffering from the acute memory loss
that has plagued the rest of the country ....... As for Rodgers blueprint ,I think only the foolhardy could proffer such a distastefully early appraisal on the new players
based on a dearth of appearances in a team largely structured to compensate for an ageing midfielder's deficiencies.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:14 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:19 pm wrote:Stu ,in complete candidness I really don't know which collative you refer to when you state 'us' ,as unless its escaped you, the core Liverpool fans such as the Kop and
the away boys still sing his name ,which leads me to believe they're either being unrealistically optimistic or simply not suffering from the acute memory loss
that has plagued the rest of the country ....... As for Rodgers blueprint ,I think only the foolhardy could proffer such a distastefully early appraisal on the new players
based on a dearth of appearances in a team largely structured to compensate for an ageing midfielder's deficiencies.

When I state the term "us" Red I mean the ones who speak up when something is drastically wrong, the ones who aren't afraid to go against the grain and the ones who can see through his press ramblings. I very much believe in talking about real issues and raising them, not papering over them and referring to a freak season in which he had a freak player that contributed.

You then believe me to be foolhardy based on such early opinions on certain players, the fact is though, if they were good enough, they'd be in the team. The other point is of the hundred million previously spent to this season, the return then was scant also. So it doesn't hold up with me all these future stars will turn into that, he fact is, they hardly ever do. Rodgers has had to many incidents too quickly for me to consider him a good manager who is worth the job... as for those who sing his name,  I firmly believe a massive reality check is needed as major issues he seems to ignore.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion