Job too big for Rodgers?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Is the job too big for Rodgers and last season was a flash in the pan down to Suarez carrying us?

Yes
55%
No
36%
Not sure
9%

Total votes : 78

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:45 pm

Kash_Mountain » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:42 pm wrote::D  :D  :D  suggest all you like.

Then back up your statement and prove the official published accounts wrong by telling us all about this heavy debt
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:53 am

Pepe lijnders is apparently the new No. 3 at the club ,promoted from coaching the under 16's 

http://www.anfieldroad.com/news/lfc/2015-06-20/6876/carra-lijnders-is-a-very-good-coach-and-gomez-arrives-with-a-great-pedigree.html/

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:45 am

The cheap option again.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:07 am

Was it a cheap option when we always used to promote within house ?!

Was it the cheap option before when we rewarded the in house coaches with promotions through the club ?

Could imagine you calling Kenny the keep option when he was offered the job after Joe

Maybe this is the right option and has nothing to do with money.

Carra is very complimentary of him.
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:26 am

Actually Yakka, he is a very good coach. This is the chappie I mentioned  previously, and  is miles better then BR. It is good to see that the club are promoting from within. Though quite who the assistant will be is another matter.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:17 am

Buck Rodgers » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:07 am wrote:

Was it a cheap option when we always used to promote within house ?!

Was it the cheap option before when we rewarded the in house coaches with promotions through the club ?

Could imagine you calling Kenny the keep option when he was offered the job after Joe

Maybe this is the right option and has nothing to do with money.

Carra is very complimentary of him.

We promoted from within back in the 70's and 80's in an effort to change as little as possible, we didn't want someone coming in with new idea's because what we were doing was already working. Plus we wanted to preserve the culture of the club. Those days are well gone.
There's a big old world out there and I just find it a bit coincidental that the answer to our problems just happens to be already at the club.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:20 am

We promoted within because they were the best for the job ?!

It seems that you are currently going to find any chi is negative unless a cheque book is used

We have promoted a very highly rated coach to the first team - it's a good positive move that we have made.
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:21 am

Kash_Mountain » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:26 am wrote:

Actually Yakka, he is a very good coach. This is the chappie I mentioned  previously, and  is miles better then BR. It is good to see that the club are promoting from within. Though quite who the assistant will be is another matter.

They'll probably appoint one of the Brickie's working on the main stand.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:32 am

Lol Yakka. Probably appoint a dustman,  and before you know it , BR will have him play the sweeper position. BR is good at them kind of tricks, clever man is BR  :;):

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:37 am

Kash_Mountain » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:32 am wrote:Lol Yakka. Probably appoint a dustman,  and before you know it , BR will have him play the sweeper position. BR is good at them kind of tricks, clever man is BR  :;):

I'm sure you will tell us all before it happens though - just like informing everyone about the new coach.
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:44 am

Buck Rodgers » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:37 am wrote:
Kash_Mountain » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:32 am wrote:Lol Yakka. Probably appoint a dustman,  and before you know it , BR will have him play the sweeper position. BR is good at them kind of tricks, clever man is BR  :;):

I'm sure you will tell us all before it happens though - just like informing everyone about the new coach.

And I'm sure you'll be on here towing the party line and telling us all that the dustman is one of the best up and coming coaches in world football because he coached the Red Lion or the Dog and Duck to the semi's of the floodlight cup.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:50 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:44 am wrote:
Buck Rodgers » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:37 am wrote:

And I'm sure you'll be on here towing the party line and telling us all that the dustman is one of the best up and coming coaches in world football because he coached the Red Lion or the Dog and Duck to the semi's of the floodlight cup.

What's the party line ?

I just support my club as I have done for decades now

Not interested in a party and believe Liverpool managers should be treated a bit differently to the way some on here treat them
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:35 pm

Buck Rodgers » Jun 21st, '15, 11:37 wrote:

:D  :D  :D  aye.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:16 pm

That's alright Buck, but why do you believe the manager should be treated differently? I'm sure you've slated players that haven't pulled their weight, why should the manager be treated differently! It needs to said plainly (as many have said before) he is a rubbish manager, clueless, that is for everyone to see now. Case of foot in mouth everytime during interviews/press conferences, has players out of position consistently and freezes players out, that's not even the start of it.  And if it was up to him, the likes of Flanno and Ibe would have been sold ages ago.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:22 pm

There is critisizing the manager for things he has done - but then there is abuse - there is a clear line which has been clearly stepped over by people.

And you keep coming up with statements in regards the manager that you can't back up - what's this about selling Flanagan and Ibe ( who was bought the summer BR arrived ) - when exactly was BR attempting to sell both players ( ignoring the fact both have been given new contracts in recent years ) - who else did the manager tried to sell ?

Who stopped him selling the players ?

Is this the same as stating that BR has been told to play youngsters and he keeps signing foreign imports ?

You keep posting false information that some might actually believe
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion