If You was Rodgers..

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thinkpad » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:33 am

I would love to have Klinsmann..
I strongly believe he can get the job done.
Thinkpad

Postby Reg » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:42 am

Thinkpad » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:33 pm wrote:I would love to have Klinsmann..

He's way too old now son, we need someone who can get on the end of the ball in the box, not still be on the halfway line.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:43 am

Reg » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:42 am wrote:

He's way too old now son, we need someone who can get on the end of the ball in the box, not still be on the halfway line.

:laugh:  :laugh:
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thinkpad » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:35 am

Reg » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:42 am wrote:

:lookaround
Not as a striker my friend..  :nod
Thinkpad

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:11 am

eds » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:21 am wrote:Of course you would say that Reginald, talk some sense to a fool and he will call you foolish.....

That sounds like a self admission.

How brave.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:17 am

eds » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 pm wrote:Of course you would say that Reginald, talk some sense to a fool and he will call you foolish.....

I look forward to the day you do talk sense, until then we have to put up with your endless whining and bullsh!t.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:44 am

Reg » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:42 am wrote:

that cheered up my morning  :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Stu the Red » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:35 pm wrote:
maguskwt » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:27 pm wrote:
I would like to remind posters on here then that when we finished 2nd and lost out on the title by only 2 pts to man city, the manager was Brendan Rodgers. It is absolutely ridiculous to say that the reason we finished 2nd season was because of one player and the reason we are not doing well is because of the manager. You can't have it both ways. I would also like to remind that Luis Suarez under Kenny Daglish scored 17 goals, where as under Brendan Rodgers he scored 30 and 31 goals. You need both hands of clap, if Suarez wasn't given the system and opportunity to shine by BR, he wouldn't have shined. BR spent 100m+, but you have to remember it is not purely adding on to the squad we had in 13-14. He lost Suarez, and therefore had to buy so much. Our net spend was only like 40 million +. Our net spend in the previous season was merely 20 million. Do you lot think that he would not have preferred to keep Suarez? And it's not like he didn't try to sign players like Edison, Falcao, Sanchez, William etc. Like it or not Liverpool can't compete with the clubs in terms of the salary that these players went to. The gloating and pat-on-the-shoulder's and I-told-you-so's only after the team loses absolutely disgusts me. I can't believe what kind of fans we have become... Really  :no

That's as bad a post a I have read in a long time to quite honest, to say your "argument" was poor and full of holes is a massive understatement, unfortunately, people like yourself can't see the wood for the trees.

Rodgers was manager when we finished second, with a massive amount of circumstances in his favour, yet still managed to blow the league title when we were in pole position. (Again something you can't handle so deny pathetically). The list of circumstances were beyond belief and absolutely essential to the season going the way it did.

You then move onto Suarez, yet fail to acknowledge that he was entering his prime just as Rodgers took over, it was natural progression as to why his goal record improved as someone as insanely talented as him was always going to make that improvement, just as Gerrard was always going to reach the level he did regardless of the manager (again something you can't see). You then acknowledge that Luis was a great player and yet our manager believed it was appropriate to take "a gamble" on his replacement? ??? And you defend this? Why?

On net spend, do not get me f*cking started. Selling Suarez for £75,000,000 does not excuse signing rubbish. You can never use net spend as an argument for signing cr*p. If you can't see that then you are thick. Plain and simple.

You then decide to start waffling about the manager not being able to sign top players, well then, he's in the wrong job. A good manager will be able to convince top players that aren't 100% convinced... Not to mention we payed Luis Suarez £250,000 a week, Gerrard £150,000 a week and Johnson £110,000 a week... funnily enough a lot more than Arsenal pay their top earners and also a fair wack more per player than most of Chelsea and City's squad. This isn't even mentioning players who would improve us massively who we don't even bother going for... Sometimes you don't need to sign big names to improve your side or especially your squad, when a player like Sessignon moves for £5,000,000 from Sunderland to West Brom and we sign Aspas for in excess of £7,500,000 its hard to take. A proven premier league player who is a threat and has genuine abililty and even now who'd improve our bench at 30 years old, and we wasted money on A-spaz... had it been a one off, of course he'd have been cut loads of slack, but its not, it happens every window on numourous occasions, whats weird again, is you don't think this is an issue... you almost seem to champion it.

In another post you mention the spine of the team... we currently don't have one... WHY? £116,000,000 in one window spent and we don't have a spine? ???

Mig no let, Johnson and Skrtel made stupid amounts of individual errors last season, the hole world could see we needed improvements on them and yet, they're still first teamers? All three of them? Maybe one I could understand if it was due to funds, but it isn't, its plainly down to poor judgement.

Then there is the lack of strength he is showing over Gerrard, who was 31 going on 32 when he was appointed, does he really think Can is an adequate replacement? ???

Sorry, but I've once called you a spaceman, now I think you're just a f*cking Alien, you're so far out there its frightening.

And you're the most big-headed person I've ever experienced online and off...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:05 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:11 am wrote:
eds » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:21 am wrote:Of course you would say that Reginald, talk some sense to a fool and he will call you foolish.....

That sounds like a self admission.

How brave.

Euripides or Eds  ?  This forum never disappoints  :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:32 pm

To the 'I told you so's'.......You will always be the type of insufferable beauts  that people in pubs quietly and stealthily slide their pints and their bar stools
away from, rather than risk listening to your intolerable critique. So enjoy your time in the sun ,just try not to sound too happy about it  ???

WE WILL BE BACK !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:15 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:32 pm wrote:To the 'I told you so's'.......You will always be the type of insufferable beauts  that people in pubs quietly and stealthily slide their pints and their bar stools
away from, rather than risk listening to your intolerable critique. So enjoy your time in the sun ,just try not to sound too happy about it  ???

WE WILL BE BACK !

Can't believe some people on here to be honest.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:08 am

What type of ignoramus starts a thread with "If you was...."
Can you not speak English?
Muppet...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Stu the Red » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:14 am

Red,  do you not think the I told you so attitude, is down to complete and utter frustration due to us being able to see what's going to happen before it does, yet our manager can't see these things and is paid a fortune to do so.

The list of things he's getting right against wrong is growing in wrongs favour nearly every day. There are so many issues papered over by Suarez last season it's beyond belief, this blueprint and system Rodgers wants to implement makes no sense with signings who can't perform what he wants.

Certain players like Sturridge aren't naturally hard workers, they do it when they see Suarez doing it, but often think if he's not pressing no point in me doing it…

Quite frankly I can't understand what Rodgers is trying to do
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Stu the Red » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:14 pm wrote:this blueprint and system Rodgers wants to implement makes no sense with signings who can't perform what he wants.

This I agree with.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:18 pm

bunglemark2 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:08 am wrote:What type of ignoramus starts a thread with "If you was...."
Can you not speak English?
Muppet...

:laugh:
Thanks for your contribution to the thread...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion