Is it me, - Or so far is it all a little bit boring?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:46 pm

www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk
Go babe!! lol  U can be a guest
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:53 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk

Erm !! That was meant to be in MSN window! Sorry but fu'ck it
66-1120597113

Postby DrTNT » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:07 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk

Erm !! That was meant to be in MSN window! Sorry but fu'ck it

:no  :no  :no
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:13 pm

3 Heads?
66-1120597113

Postby drummerphil » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:16 pm

i know its the wrong place here but NEVERTON are 1-0 down in the uefa cup........just thought i would share that :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:17 pm

Spoke too soon bloody 1-1 now  :angry:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:48 pm

both teams are pretty awful....i'm going for 2-1 against the bitters
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:50 pm

Dont miss the topic on ur way like!
66-1120597113

Postby JC_81 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:07 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:Im really gonna hate sayin this but i think a huge factor is that we are all resigned to the fact that Chelsea will win the league this season.Who,that knows anything about football would argue with that?

Hit the nail on the head there Barry

Chelski are absolutely killing the game.  Abramovic's blood money has totally screwed the transfer market.  Chelski fans can come on here and say that it's not all about money and that you still have to mould these players into a team to be successful and that Mourinho is a special manager etc etc.  Bollox.  Bottom line is if you give your manager a blank cheque to buy whoever he wants then you'll be successful.

Since no one can compete with Chelski financially, I am regarding 2nd place in the prem this year as the new 1st place.

Abramovich won't get bored until they win the champions league.  The quicker they win that then hopefully the quicker he'll p1ss off and we can get back to normal.

As for teams now regarding not losing as more important than going out to win, I'm not so sure.  I think a lot of it has to do with this current fad of teams playing 4-5-1 rather than the standard 2 up front, plus it's early in the season and I think the games will get more exciting when teams get settled into their rhythm, most teams are still not in peak form and have new players still settling into their new surroundings.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:12 pm

In full agreement with the Chelsea situation John lad.I would hope sooner rather than later that some kind of "capping" will be brought in by the premier league or uefa so everyone is virtually back on the same even keel again.They are killing the game
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:22 pm

drummerphil wrote:In full agreement with the Chelsea situation John lad.I would hope sooner rather than later that some kind of "capping" will be brought in by the premier league or uefa so everyone is virtually back on the same even keel again.They are killing the game

It has to be done Phil and the FA know it.

I think they're trying to give it a couple of seasons to see if Chelski win in Europe and Abramovich takes off to avoid them having to do anything about it.

I'm not a fan of American sport, but the MLS they have set up over there has the right idea with the wage-capping etc.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:57 pm

well amidst all this woe and worry about the predicament football is in, there are always the little things to cheers us up - "The Peoples' Club" just got beat 5-1 in Bucharest   :D  :D  :D  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:52 pm

john craig wrote:
drummerphil wrote:In full agreement with the Chelsea situation John lad.I would hope sooner rather than later that some kind of "capping" will be brought in by the premier league or uefa so everyone is virtually back on the same even keel again.They are killing the game

It has to be done Phil and the FA know it.

I think they're trying to give it a couple of seasons to see if Chelski win in Europe and Abramovich takes off to avoid them having to do anything about it.

I'm not a fan of American sport, but the MLS they have set up over there has the right idea with the wage-capping etc.

Whilst we're at it - how about a cap on players wages?

Top players getting £100,000 in a week! That is an obscene amount of money. I work my :censored: off and get nowhere near that in a year. These guys drain up to 80% of a clubs income. Teenagers with no idea how to spend that much money. Surely most of it should be reinvested in football.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:33 am

drummerphil wrote:How the f**k is it true Chelsea forever,god you talk p!ss sometimes

I talk :censored:? Can  you name ONE clube in the EPL , SeriaA, La Liga, Bundes Liga, Portugal Leage or even the f@rkin Auz league that has a record like Chelsea does since the 04-05 season onwards?

15 goals conceded in the league since the first game of the 04-05 season untill now.

ONE loss since the first game of the 04-05 season untill now.

Best defensive record in Europe.

i can go on but its not right for me to on here.

Weather you like it or not, we have been the most effective team in our league and compared to other teams in their leagues aswell as in Europe.
Chelsea forever.

Postby The_Rock » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:41 am

fock chelsea............

hey chelsea clinton....if u wanna rant on about chelsea,  why don't u go to a chelsea forum ? why come here ?

yeah...yeah...chelsea conceded 15 goals....yeah yeah...chelsea is a good name to give to your daugther....

well LFC won 18 league titles and 5 european cups. Once u match that, then u can come here and gloat about your "girlie named" club ..... But until then,  shut the hell up.

PS : what do you expect if u come here and talk about your sh11ty club ?

The Rock
Liverpoolfc forum's A$$ Kicker
Last edited by The_Rock on Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion