Spl boring

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:07 am

With celtic having played 4-5 games they have won the league already it must be really boing up there and scotlands players are rubbish for the national team and they want to come and play in the prem rangers and celtic.
They think cause they beat lpool in the uefa cup that they can win the EPL get a bloody grip cause they beat some team from prem in the friendlys before the season started and of course our 5-0 slaughtering theyve got no chance in prem rangers would get relagated after one season and celtic would be a middle of the table team. idiots. sick of them sayin liverpools ****** etc. rangers 50 league titles says it all doesnt it :Oo:  How ****** the SPL really is :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:11 am

and you only just worked this out. :p
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:11 am

There's only 2 teams that stand a chance of winning the title and they play each other 4 times. If you win 3 you win the league.

In the EPL there are 4 genuine contenders with a further 4 trying to spoil the party.

Who has the better league???
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:12 am

No I aint just worked it out but celtic have won the SPL already how borin is that ??? Get battered like by barca this week with there god comin back to haunt them larsson :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:15 am

I dunno, I'll admit that the SPL is a load of ****** with only one team that can win it (Rangers can only win if Celtic can't be bothered competing and it makes it interesting once every 20-30 years) but I reckon Celtic would consistently get at least a UEFA Cup spot in the EPL, I mean come on, if you take away Millwal's amazing FA Cup run then they would've missed the UEFA Cup and Aston Villa would've got it, are you saying Celtic couldn't beat Aston Villa to that spot?  I wouldn't mind seeing Celtic in the EPL but definately not Rangers, I agree with you about them being relegated.

Celtic would never win the title, but then there's a hell of a lot of english team's who'll never win the title.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:32 am

no one wanted to join celtic in the summer that tells you everything only player to sign was camara on loan an Juninho an old ex boro player, even dwight york turned them down cause the slp is rubbish guarenteed CL place every season without having to fight for it and MON is waitin for fergies job ok celtic supporters I dont mind but them f#ckin rangers fans sayin LFC are rubbish and sh#te im sick of it maybe they should start looking at themselves and there pathetic biggoted fans :angry:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:35 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:an Juninho an old ex boro player,

Juninho is still a very good player, Boro made a mistake in selling him IMO.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion