Daniel agger...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:01 am

Oh sorry forgot i'm the hard man...

:D
83-1165214211

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:03 am

A.B. wrote:
Third, I'm 23 yes. 10th September 1983. So what? You're 17 (give or take a year) and you are as big a culprit as me for it. If not more so. Your unbelievable obsessiveness to get the last word in is at times amusing, but mostly boring. Just because you survived a war you think that gives you some sort of marvelous status amoung the forum. Metalhead done the same didn't he, don't hear him bragging about it.

:laugh: You're the biggest contradiction on here you. The one member who comes here to brag about how he is fortunate enough to go to Anfield and what not is trying to say that another member is bragging?

Why would I brag about a war you thick c#nt? One brags about a new car but a war? You've misinterpurted it as usual.

You come across to me as some f#ck who believes that others should bow down to him for simply going to matches. You seem to think that anyone who disagrees should be scared of you? :laugh:

I have nothing to be scared of, hence the war reference. I've seen plenty of things that could scare anyone but you sure as hell ain't one of them.

Anyways. You're really boring me...

And you think you're entertaining? I've read this same :censored: six months ago, 12 months ago, 2 years ago.

As much as you slate me for being arguementative,stubborn,''boring'' you do the exact same.

I don't come here to entertain anyone btw, so I could care less whether you're bored or not.

The youth of today... :no

:laugh:
83-1165214211

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:05 am

STR_18+5 wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Third, I'm 23 yes. 10th September 1983. So what? You're 17 (give or take a year) and you are as big a culprit as me for it. If not more so. Your unbelievable obsessiveness to get the last word in is at times amusing, but mostly boring. Just because you survived a war you think that gives you some sort of marvelous status amoung the forum. Metalhead done the same didn't he, don't hear him bragging about it.

:laugh: You're the biggest contradiction on here you. The one member who comes here to brag about how he is fortunate enough to go to Anfield and what not is trying to say that another member is bragging?

Why would I brag about a war you thick c#nt? One brags about a new car but a war? You've misinterpurted it as usual.

You come across to me as some f#ck who believes that others should bow down to him for simply going to matches. You seem to think that anyone who disagrees should be scared of you? :laugh:

I have nothing to be scared of, hence the war reference. I've seen plenty of things that could scare anyone but you sure as hell ain't one of them.

And you think you're entertaining? I've read this same :censored: six months ago, 12 months ago, 2 years ago.

As much as you slate me for being arguementative,stubborn,''boring'' you do the exact same.

I don't come here to entertain anyone btw, so I could care less whether you're bored or not.

Boring. Why are you still here?

I believe that you were bored no? So go fuck off, have a w@nk [see PeeWee's animated gif for instructions], do something but bugger off.

If you like acting go to a theater, because this whole ''I'm old you're young'' bullsh!t isn't fooling anyone.

23 not 83 remember that, c#nt.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:05 am

LOOL this is very entertaining

im working nights and im to tired to type or think but i can just about manage to read so if you could just keep this up for another 3hours id be very greatfull
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:09 am

RedBlood wrote:LOOL this is very entertaining

im working nights and im to tired to type or think but i can just about manage to read so if you could just keep this up for another 3hours id be very greatfull

Go do a search on his posts, you'll find the same repatitve self-rightous horse :censored: already posted.

He'll get banned, make a new name and stir up :censored: as always as he has nothing better to do. But then he'll get on his soapbox, preach like he's the oldest and wisest man on earth. Spout all kinds of bullox and what not, he'll tell you to do something [i.e. getting a life but can't do it himself hence why he's still here].

I'm off, there's sh!t that needs to be done.

You can argue with the pompus :censored: eating stuck up pr!ck if you want.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:10 am

A.B. wrote:
STR_18 wrote:
A.B. wrote:

Boring. Why are you still here?

I believe that you were bored no? So go fuck off, have a w@nk [see PeeWee's animated gif for instructions], do something but bugger off.

If you like acting go to a theater, because this whole ''I'm old you're young'' bullsh!t isn't fooling anyone.

23 not 83 remember that, c#nt.

How old are you A.B.?

I'm just starting to get tired now, been havin trouble sleeping. You're boring me to sleep so i figure another half an hour an i'll be in the land of nod.

RedBlood what dya work as lad? :)
83-1165214211

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:13 am

i work in a warehouse on a forklift but there aint much to do on nights so i sneak on me bosses computer
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:14 am

Stu and AB at home, chillin'.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:16 am

RedBlood wrote:i work in a warehouse on a forklift but there aint much to do on nights so i sneak on me bosses computer

Fair do's.

Can't be a bad job if ya gettin paid to be on ere at this time. :)
83-1165214211

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:21 am

believe me ive done worse jobs lol
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:22 am

Night Boys! :sleep  :)
83-1165214211

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:27 am

Goodnight my new found soul mate ( in a non-gay way) lol

things started off rocky but we got there in the end........i feel a song coming on  lol
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:28 am

RedBlood wrote:Goodnight my new found soul mate ( in a non-gay way) lol

things started off rocky but we got there in the end........i feel a song coming on  lol

Please God no!  :O  :D

"Love lifts us up where we belong..." :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:29 am

loool thats the one
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:31 am

You nancyboy. :D