Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:19 am

well that was a hullaballoo

:D
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:31 am

peewee wrote:well that was a hullaballoo

I kept well out of it mate. I don't think A.B. and Stu together is a good mix, bit like T.N.T. and a lit match.  :D
account deleted by request

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:35 am

s@int wrote:
peewee wrote:well that was a hullaballoo

I kept well out of it mate. I don't think A.B. and Stu together is a good mix, bit like T.N.T. and a lit match.  :D

its a laugh though isnt it, they are probably both spotty kids

112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:03 am

A.B. wrote:For instance your boring and repetative ''young'' references are boring i.e. the young pup bullsh!t.

I would understand if Peewee or Bigmick were saying this but you?

i will put you both over my knee and spank your bottoms (in a non sexual way) if you carry on, you young whippersnappers

112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:14 am

peewee wrote:
A.B. wrote:For instance your boring and repetative ''young'' references are boring i.e. the young pup bullsh!t.

i will put you both over my knee and spank your bottoms (in a sexual way) if you carry on, you young whippersnappers

Dirty b*stard.  :no  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:59 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
peewee wrote:

i will put you both over my knee and spank your bottoms (in a sexual way) if you carry on, you young whippersnappers

i like dirty boys

:oh:
112-1077774096

Postby Sarge » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:01 am

Now girls back to the topic...

I foresee agger will be the next formidable liverpool player in addition to our legends no questions about that.
Give the lad some time to improve and he'll be better than hyypia and henchoz. He's fast, agile, brilliant, and possess one of the finest footwork in the premiership.
I noticed when crouchinho began to set his foot at the club and everyone was quick to criticize and ridicule but now the critics are nowhere to be found.
Steve Finnan is another type of player that the supporters somehow undervalue but what a player he's become. Quality passes, genius footwork and brilliant footballing brain.
Agger possess similar attribute if not quallity and that certainly brings balance to the whole defensive equation. Give until the second half of the season and the team WILL be at par or even better than the historic dalglish era.
IMHO this is by far the most balanced liverpool team I have ever seen in my lifetime.

The formidable legends

Reina
         Finnan                 Agger                                 Carragher                        JAR

Pennant (Shut up..              Gerrard                 Alonso/Momo                     Gonzo/Bolo
   give the lad some time)

Bellamy/Kuyt/Crouchinho/Garcia/Fowler

Deserve to be in the all time Hall of Fame
http://www.pbh2.com/humor/soccer-dive-gifs/attachment/soccer-dive-gifs-2/
Sarge

Postby Rafa D » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:59 am

Pennant?!? Hall of Fame  - get a grip.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:11 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Pennant?!? Hall of Fame  - get a grip.

your a funny lad Doddy, but by any chance are you leon's long lost son?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mattylfc » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:24 pm

Sarge wrote:Now girls back to the topic...

I foresee agger will be the next formidable liverpool player in addition to our legends no questions about that.
Give the lad some time to improve and he'll be better than hyypia and henchoz. He's fast, agile, brilliant, and possess one of the finest footwork in the premiership.
I noticed when crouchinho began to set his foot at the club and everyone was quick to criticize and ridicule but now the critics are nowhere to be found.
Steve Finnan is another type of player that the supporters somehow undervalue but what a player he's become. Quality passes, genius footwork and brilliant footballing brain.
Agger possess similar attribute if not quallity and that certainly brings balance to the whole defensive equation. Give until the second half of the season and the team WILL be at par or even better than the historic dalglish era.
IMHO this is by far the most balanced liverpool team I have ever seen in my lifetime.

The formidable legends

Reina
         Finnan                 Agger                                 Carragher                        JAR

Pennant (Shut up..              Gerrard                 Alonso/Momo                     Gonzo/Bolo
   give the lad some time)

Bellamy/Kuyt/Crouchinho/Garcia/Fowler

Deserve to be in the all time Hall of Fame

What a strange post.  How some of these players can be described as Liverpool legends is beyond me. Some of them havnt been here 5mins!

On the topic of Agger.  He has been outstanding for us so far and it seems there is so much more to come. Good in the air, strong in the tackle, good reading of the game and great distribution.  Add experience to that and we have one hell of a player.
mattylfc

Postby Rafa D » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:37 pm

babu wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:Pennant?!? Hall of Fame  - get a grip.

your a funny lad Doddy, but by any chance are you leon's long lost son?

How dare you call me.......

funny?  :D
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:37 pm

And I thought it would be dull around here without CM/Oasis! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:39 pm

Bad Bob wrote:And I thought it would be dull around here without CM/Oasis! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Speaking of, look what "Charmless Man" just PMed me!

" :censored: OFF CANADIAN FC YOU AINT GOT NO HISTORY, YOU ONLY WHO FOWLER IS YOU KUNT!"

Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby jkop » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:07 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:And I thought it would be dull around here without CM/Oasis! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Speaking of, look what "Charmless Man" just PMed me!

" :censored: OFF CANADIAN FC YOU AINT GOT NO HISTORY, YOU ONLY WHO FOWLER IS YOU KUNT!"

Im feeling left out Charmless man has'nt pmed me yet, he must like me. :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:18 pm

what a bizarre last few pages...when it got round to Sarge's (ill considered) post about Liverpool legends, i was quite shocked to find a post about football at all!  keep it up ladies, your keeping my eyes wide open of a night for one  :D  oh and btw STR, im still waiting for your reply in the MG thread....but thats you all over...drop one and 'do' one..id appreciate a bit of footy chat with you, so would a few others.. cue:

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion