Who's next after daniel agger ? - Who will be that player ...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:29 pm

peter barnes wasn't bad or maybe riki hill luton town
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:35 pm

peter barnes is great but i think we should give that lad Steve Heighway a chance.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:39 pm

drummerphil wrote:peter barnes is great but i think we should give that lad Steve Heighway a chance.

now yer talkin ace,that boy will go far :bowdown
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:03 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:In a few hours from now Liverpool will have a new CB. Everybody knows that Liverpool need RM. Who will be that player ? Who do you want to see?

What the fu.ck is your problem, do you not listen to other members of the forum and the moderators.

This is a pointless thread, like most of your others, one line asking a question where the answers are already in other threads.

QUIT SPAMMING.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby inglis5 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:10 pm

bigmick wrote:Ah John Chidoze Wools, showing yer age a bit there mate. Personally I'd prefer Dave Bennet from Coventry. Or failing that, howzabout Vince Hilaire from Palace. Over to you mate.

Dave Bennett now plays for a pub in my home town. A mate told me that a few years back he drove home drunk and crashed his car. He then called the police to report it stolen but was later forced to change his story when they said they'd found the car in a ditch with the Grablock on the steering wheel. Useless bit of information (but completely true...)

Incidentally, he's still a useful winger but not quite up to the standard we need  ???
inglis5

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:23 pm

What the fu.ck is your problem, do you not listen to other members of the forum and the moderators. This is a pointless thread, like most of your others, one line asking a question where the answers are already in other threads. QUIT SPAMMING.

Other threads are individuals players like

Simao

Pacy wingers, Swp, robben, giggs etc etc

No bolanos deal

Bolanos deal off

But this topic is about next player to follow after Daniel. This topic its about player that going to sign Liverpool . It's can be simao or srna or swp or Sanchez Joaquin.or etc .That's all .

If you have nothing to share, just go to other topic.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby welsh wizzard » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:28 pm

walcott is on his way to be unveiled with aggar, these are the two signings we are making. He will be pushed straight in to play right wing he is that good.Neil Mellor is part of the deal...........................
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby oakton » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:30 pm

i agree, this is a pointness thread.
oakton

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:30 pm

walcott is on his way to be unveiled with aggar, these are the two signings we are making. He will be pushed straight in to play right wing he is that good

Thank you

I heard that this boy it's the next Rooneey ...Is that true ??
LiverpoolMadman

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:35 pm

I think Simao will come to Liverpool in a swap deal plus cash for Dudek to Benifica.

From my point of view, it's not good idea to deal with Benfu.cker.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:14 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
What the fu.ck is your problem, do you not listen to other members of the forum and the moderators. This is a pointless thread, like most of your others, one line asking a question where the answers are already in other threads. QUIT SPAMMING.

Simao

No bolanos deal

Bolanos deal off

But this topic is about next player to follow after Daniel. This topic its about player that going to sign Liverpool . It's can be simao or srna or swp or Sanchez Joaquin.or etc .That's all .

Yes and most of them were quality threads worth discussing, this isn't. Get a job with one of the tabloid papers, I reckon you could make up a bunch of :censored: for them.  :no
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:09 pm

Aron LENNON?
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:15 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
walcott is on his way to be unveiled with aggar, these are the two signings we are making. He will be pushed straight in to play right wing he is that good

Thank you

Yes it is 100% true. He looks like Rooney, talks like Rooney, smells like Rooney and even has a thing for old grannies like Rooney!

:buttrock

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:16 pm

A.B. wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:

Simao

No bolanos deal

Bolanos deal off

Yes and most of them were quality threads worth discussing, this isn't. Get a job with one of the tabloid papers, I reckon you could make up a bunch of :censored: for them.  :no

Agreed A.B. Those threads are quality discussion. This one however is not, we already have a rumour thread and this is more or less the same as the rumour thread.

As someone else said, this is the kind of thread that has got to stop as this thread is probably going to get aload of stick whereas a quality thread may be ignored as people are slating this one.

Meanwhile, I don't know who will follow agger. Only rafa knows, none of us are mind readers.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:22 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:

Thank you

1.Madman dont listen to WW, hes full of the proverbial sh!t

2.WW Why will walcott come in and go straight to right wing when hes a striker?

3. If these are,are 2 signings what is happening with Joaquin or King or Kompany

4. WW stop making so many fu*king rumours up which contradict one another from one day till the next because its as boring as f*ck mate.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion