Daniel agger

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:33 am

The Daily Mirror says today that were close to siging him for £6m, haven't seen the lad but the Mail says that Juve and Munich are also interested.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:52 am

Was reading the express, and they have the same story that we are after agger. When more than 3 papers have the same player linked to a club, I tend to sit-up and take notice.

Apparently, he's the best think to come out of Denmark since Danish bacon. Considering how good bacon is, I'm very optimistic  :D
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Robin_kopite7 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:56 am

£6m for a young danish cb? That´s a lot of money, more than Zlatan Ibrahimovic when he moved from Malmö. That price would make Agger the most expensive player to move from a scandinavian club ever, is he really worth it?
Robin_kopite7

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:12 pm

Robin_kopite7 wrote:£6m for a young danish cb? That´s a lot of money, more than Zlatan Ibrahimovic when he moved from Malmö. That price would make Agger the most expensive player to move from a scandinavian club ever, is he really worth it?

According to reports mate. Definately. He is highly rated and mentioned in the same vein as Michael Laudrup as the next big thing from Denmark.
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:15 pm

Read somewhere that he is the best talent to emerge from Denmark since micheal laudrup....)
Last edited by The_Rock on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:18 pm

Robin_kopite7 wrote:£6m for a young danish cb? That´s a lot of money, more than Zlatan Ibrahimovic when he moved from Malmö. That price would make Agger the most expensive player to move from a scandinavian club ever, is he really worth it?

£6m is f.uck all for a quality player these days.  :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Robin_kopite7 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:21 pm

I know Agger is a real talent but surely his price shouldn´t exceed Ibrahimovic´s, although I have read that Bröndby´s asking price is £5m not £6m and that we are reluctant to pay even this amount.
I have also noticed that danes on other forums believe that Gravgaard from Fc Copenhagen is an equally good player.
Robin_kopite7

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:23 pm

Robin_kopite7 wrote:I know Agger is a real talent but surely his price shouldn´t exceed Ibrahimovic´s, although I have read that Bröndby´s asking price is £5m not £6m and that we are reluctant to pay even this amount.
I have also noticed that danes on other forums believe that Gravgaard from Fc Copenhagen is an equally good player.

In an ideal world, i would go for Ledley King. But from these reports, in years to come, 5m may eventually look a snip for this agger :grinning:
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:37 pm

Buy him Rafa Buy him for gods sake. Do you lot not remember how well he played when the Danes thumped us a few months ago?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:43 pm

bavlondon wrote:Buy him Rafa Buy him for gods sake. Do you lot not remember how well he played when the Danes thumped us a few months ago?

As me mate Rushie#9 said a while back, we need to stop pussyfooting about when it comes to buying players trying to get the price down. I know we don't want our pants pulled down over prices for players, but sometimes for players so highly rated like the likes of joaquin and agger we should just cough up.
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:47 pm

Was just thinking, if we get him whats the bet wwe will sing--

'agger do-do-do, kick the striker with your shoe, agger do-do-do chelski are a load of pooh, to the left-to the right - kick that striker with all your might.....
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:52 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:Was just thinking, if we get him whats the bet wwe will sing--

'agger do-do-do, kick the striker with your shoe, agger do-do-do chelski are a load of pooh, to the left-to the right - kick that striker with all your might.....

Jesus.... 

fantastic song :D ....  did you also write "you'll Never Walk Alone???  :D

I just can't see the kop singing black lace... but that would be the funniest thing ever..

Nice on Wrighty
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Robin_kopite7 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:55 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:Was just thinking, if we get him whats the bet wwe will sing--

Yeah "Agger" has a certain ring to it! It sounds like a name of a liverpool player and I would not at all be surprised to see him here come january...Go Agger Go Agger Han Ejer Han Ejer! (Or however it is spelt in danish)
Robin_kopite7

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:27 pm

canst say ive seen him play but went to brondbys website says hes 22 and a denmark international which is always good
so what about the rumour of ledley coming
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:37 pm

i know, I know, im a genius i admit it  :alien:
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion