Who's next after daniel agger ? - Who will be that player ...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:22 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
which town or city are you from then?

:(

Its not an insult mate, people are just curious where you are from, because you are posting topics as questions. What country are you from? Maybe then people will understand. Aunty Ciggys tryin to stick up for you here, stop doin this :(   :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:26 am

Its not an insult mate, people are just curious where you are from, because you are posting topics as questions. What country are you from? Maybe then people will understand. Aunty Ciggys tryin to stick up for you here, stop doin this     

OK ...Aceh ... no more asking please.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Judge » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:29 am

what banda aceh.........seriously?

hope you lot are ok :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:35 am

what banda aceh.........seriously? hope you lot are ok 

Thanks ...  Today im very happy that Liverpool going to sign a super star. But since you all asking where im from ..... I try not to be :(
LiverpoolMadman

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:54 am

Just in ...

Liverpool Football Club have completed the signing of defender Daniel Agger from Brondby and hope to parade him to the media later today.

Agger will be ineligible to play in the Champions League having featured for Brondby in the UEFA Cup already this season

We'll keep you informed of any quotes etc as the day goes on.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:05 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Agger will be ineligible to play in the Champions League having featured for Brondby in the UEFA Cup already this season

He can still play against non European class teams, like United for instance  :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:06 am

For the record Madman I reckon your Chinese or from around S.E.Asia , but your right your a Liverpool fan and thats all that matters............ Was I right are you Chinese ?
66-1112520797

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:07 am

Was I right are you Chinese ?

Half ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:10 am

No More questions ....
LiverpoolMadman

Postby metalhead » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:36 pm

ok..no more question  from the lebanese boy here  :D

Whose going to be after agger you ask? After today's capture of Agger, Benitez will start persuing a right winger after the tottenham game. His top transfer targets are: Simao (benfica), Daniel Alves (Sevilla), Srna (Shakhtar Dontesk) and Aimo Diama (Sampadoria)(isn't he also cowned by parma?). So i think one of those targets will move to Liverpool, and if they can get a right winger early i wouldn't see them stopping in getting Kuyt or a striker this month also.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jammydodger » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:49 pm

Although Rafa is unlikely to be looking at these players, I'd like to see Pennant and Ashton come in, largely because they're very good players, english and we could probably afford both for less than we're willing to pay for Simao.

That may seem as if I'm saying we should buy quantity over quality, but this is not the case. Personally, i feel we are in need of a striker and I think Ashton is definately capable of playing top flight football (like Charlton took a gamble on Bent). I also think Pennant has tremendous potential and has shown, this season, that he invariably gets the ball into the box 9 times out of 10.
jammydodger

Postby metalhead » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:58 pm

jammydodger wrote:Although Rafa is unlikely to be looking at these players, I'd like to see Pennant and Ashton come in, largely because they're very good players, english and we could probably afford both for less than we're willing to pay for Simao.

That may seem as if I'm saying we should buy quantity over quality, but this is not the case. Personally, i feel we are in need of a striker and I think Ashton is definately capable of playing top flight football (like Charlton took a gamble on Bent). I also think Pennant has tremendous potential and has shown, this season, that he invariably gets the ball into the box 9 times out of 10.

you have a good point, but do you think Ashton would prove himself at high level of football? i mean charlton arent a european fighter club. and as for pennant, his attitude wouldn't suite Benitez because he needs players to be commited.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jammydodger » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:05 pm

firstly, since Pennant's incident with the law, his attitude has changed completely. (I think it was on MOTD that he said he was T-Total now).

Also, I think we should take a gamble on Ashton because i like the way he plays, his vision and ability to make space for himself reminds me of Teddy Sheringham (not to mention that he's got a viscious shot).

Granted what you say about Charlton not being a high-flying european team, but Bent has still managed to force his way into the England squad, and Sven Goran Eriksson speaks highly of his ability. I think given the opportunity to play around better player Ashton will begin to fulfil the potential that is undoubtedly there.
jammydodger

Postby metalhead » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:16 pm

jammydodger wrote:firstly, since Pennant's incident with the law, his attitude has changed completely. (I think it was on MOTD that he said he was T-Total now).

Also, I think we should take a gamble on Ashton because i like the way he plays, his vision and ability to make space for himself reminds me of Teddy Sheringham (not to mention that he's got a viscious shot).

Granted what you say about Charlton not being a high-flying european team, but Bent has still managed to force his way into the England squad, and Sven Goran Eriksson speaks highly of his ability. I think given the opportunity to play around better player Ashton will begin to fulfil the potential that is undoubtedly there.

I havn't seen Ashton play before (how old is he btw?), but what your saying is true, then why not Benitez can give him a chance IF he gets him. I think Benitez will be looking at some more high quality players than Penannt and Ashton to be honest.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jammydodger » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:22 pm

Thats what I said in my first post, it was just an opinion.

Dean Ashton is 22 btw.
jammydodger

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion