Daniel agger...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:23 am

Arf arf arf! :laugh:
83-1165214211

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:25 am

A.B. Seriously, give it a rest for once. You and your obbsessive compulsive disorder for getting the last word in is getting boring now.

Back to the footy... :D
83-1165214211

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:25 am

Edited
Last edited by A.B. on Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:33 am

its all gone a bit pete tong

:laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:36 am

Give it a fucking rest you stupid, pathetic, little teenage, publess little wart root.

No-one cares to be quite honest. RedBlood was just after a bit of banter an he got it. It didn't hurt anyone, no-ones gonna lose any sleep, he already admitted that himself quoting comments that "weren't made" :;): made him look soft and we had a laugh an that was it.

It was all in good nature, where as you are just a wooden, pathetic little child who takes himself far to seriously.

A.B. Seriously, NOBODY CARES! You're unbelievablely boring. If you had any tact at all, you'd have just shut up and spoke about football about five posts ago. You're deliberately trying to carry on the arguement to try and get me banned.

You could argue in an empty room child.

Seriously, go out, try an get ya nutz. Thats why Smeg does and he's about your age. The thing thats worrying is I'm on here because I can't sleep, you're on there in the middle of the day... whats that all about?

Get a life lad.
83-1165214211

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:39 am

A.B. wrote:Edited

Just need to do that with every other post you wrote and write and we'll get along just fine. :D
83-1165214211

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:41 am

STR_18 wrote:Give it a fucking rest you stupid, pathetic, little teenage, publess little wart root.

No-one cares to be quite honest. RedBlood was just after a bit of banter an he got it. It didn't hurt anyone, no-ones gonna lose any sleep, he already admitted that himself quoting comments that "weren't made" :;): made him look soft and we had a laugh an that was it.

It was all in good nature, where as you are just a wooden, pathetic little child who takes himself far to seriously.

A.B. Seriously, NOBODY CARES! You're unbelievablely boring. If you had any tact at all, you'd have just shut up and spoke about football about five posts ago. You're deliberately trying to carry on the arguement to try and get me banned.

Seriously, go out, try an get ya nutz. Thats why Smeg does and he's about your age. The thing thats worrying is I'm on here because I can't sleep, you're on there in the middle of the day... whats that all about?

Get a life lad.

You've barely grown pubic hair and probably just grown a pair of nuts, and you're comming here all mighty and what not giving me this pathetic speech?

Who the fuck are you? Who are you again? You've done what? Seen what? How old are you exactly?

23 was it? What have you experienced in your life that has given you the right to give anyone this :censored: :censored: of a speech?

You're :censored: 23 years old not 83 you ignorant :censored:.

F#cking clueless prat.
Last edited by A.B. on Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:42 am

RedBlood wrote:fight fight fight

:D

Me thinks A.B. realised the error of his ways and retracted his head from his backside... We live in hope...
83-1165214211

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:44 am

I've come here after half a year of not posting and you're trying to give me advice on getting a life?
:laugh:

Go grow some balls then come back to me.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:45 am

why? you into balls A.B  lol
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:49 am

RedBlood wrote:why? you into balls A.B  lol

WTF are you on about now?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:52 am

CHILL OUT MATE JUST PLAYIN WITH YOU

YOUR LAST POST JUST CAME ACROSS A BIT FRUITY
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:54 am

A.B. wrote:
STR_18 wrote:Give it a fucking rest you stupid, pathetic, little teenage, publess little wart root.

Get a life lad.

You've barely grown pubic hair and probably just grown a pair of nuts, and you're comming here all mighty and what not giving me this pathetic speech?

Who the fuck are you? Who are you again? You've done what? Seen what? How old are you exactly?

23 was it? What have you experienced in your life that has given you the right to give anyone this :censored: :censored: of a speech?

You're :censored: 23 years old not 83 you ignorant :censored:.

F#cking clueless prat.

Firstly, one think you can't accuse me of is having no pubes... I'm bald on top... but I'm a hairy :censored:. Carpet on me chest an I've even started getting hairs on me back... I've come to the conclusion i'm not actually bald, my hairs just lost... :D

Secondly, I'm stu_the_red... I thought you knew that? :D . Why? Who are you? I'm not the one hiding behind a screen name, everyone knows who I am. They know my name, age, where I live, if anyone wants to know what I do or anything about me i'm not scared to share it. Then again I don't have anything to hide... :)

Third, I'm 23 yes. 10th September 1983. So what? You're 17 (give or take a year) and you are as big a culprit as me for it. If not more so. Your unbelievable obsessiveness to get the last word in is at times amusing, but mostly boring. Just because you survived a war you think that gives you some sort of marvelous status amoung the forum. Metalhead done the same didn't he, don't hear him bragging about it.

I've been to plenty of places, I've seen plenty, not as many as some, but more than your average I'd say. Especially for someone my age.

Anyways. You're really boring me...
83-1165214211

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:55 am

A.B. wrote:
RedBlood wrote:why? you into balls A.B  lol

WTF are you on about now?

Internet gangster alert, watch out there RedBlood...

You might scare the young pup into doing something nasty. :D
83-1165214211

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:01 am

Third, I'm 23 yes. 10th September 1983. So what? You're 17 (give or take a year) and you are as big a culprit as me for it. If not more so. Your unbelievable obsessiveness to get the last word in is at times amusing, but mostly boring. Just because you survived a war you think that gives you some sort of marvelous status amoung the forum. Metalhead done the same didn't he, don't hear him bragging about it.

:laugh: You're the biggest contradiction on here you. The one member who comes here to brag about how he is fortunate enough to go to Anfield and what not is trying to say that another member is bragging?

Why would I brag about a war you thick c#nt? One brags about a new car but a war? You've misinterpurted it as usual.

You come across to me as some f#ck who believes that others should bow down to him for simply going to matches. You seem to think that anyone who disagrees should be scared of you? :laugh:

I have nothing to be scared of, hence the war reference. I've seen plenty of things that could scare anyone but you sure as hell ain't one of them.

Anyways. You're really boring me...

And you think you're entertaining? I've read this same :censored: six months ago, 12 months ago, 2 years ago.

As much as you slate me for being arguementative,stubborn,''boring'' you do the exact same.

I don't come here to entertain anyone btw, so I could care less whether you're bored or not. For instance your boring and repetative ''young'' references are boring i.e. the young pup bullsh!t.

I would understand if Peewee or Bigmick were saying this but you? You're in you're :censored: early 20's shut the fuck up. You are in no position to give anyone advice.
Last edited by A.B. on Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion