Bring on the new Liverpool - Who to choose?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red_Si » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:29 am

livfan05 wrote:anyone who have a dissapointment with Rafeal Benitez is in the wrong.

People tend to forget that Benitez only had success with a Valencia team that was already at the peak of it's powers.
Anybody could have taken over that team and won something.

He has failed with every other club and that is why Liverpool are such a joke of a team at the moment. I honestly believe that if someone like Martin O'Neill was in the job, we'd be top three now.
Red_Si

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 am

alonso actually plays well defensively for spain, as he did against england when he kicked our butts.
aside from that i cant see why anyone would say benitez out. we are progressing, and this is our blip.
u really wanna go abck to how we looked last year?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:37 am

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:
Starbridge42 wrote:ok firstly solari plays on the right not the left...

Solaris is on the right.. unless we are playing Carson up front and Baros and Morientes in goal? ???

Yeah i badly worded that I meant he is playing on the right there when he should be on the left.

Or else i just got the words left n right mixed up...

Either way he has solari playing on the wrong side, hes a left winger, hence the reason hed be competition for kewell, unless kewell has been a right winger all this time and ive just been too dense to notice
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:42 am

Red_Si wrote:He has failed with every other club and that is why Liverpool are such a joke of a team at the moment. I honestly believe that if someone like Martin O'Neill was in the job, we'd be top three now.

You are joking aren't you...?

What did you expect from this season??  It is his first at the club (for those of you who haven't been watching!!) and he is rebuilding the team and playing a different style.  WE ARE NOT GOING TO WIN THINGS THIS YEAR.  But we shouldn't expect to.  Lets wait till next season before we begin to judge.

SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!!!!!

YNWA
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:48 am

Martin ONeils proven manager?
In a 2 horse race sh#tty SPL league, he couldnt even win the UEFA cup.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:15 pm

Ok so no one will want to play for Celtic because its in 1 of the shitties competitions in the world and he has no money anyway.  O'Niel is a good manager but I dont think we'd be in 3rd, thats for sure.  For starters that would mean we'd be competing for the title and im sure O'Niel would have brought in world class players for a pittance and turned every player at the club from the U12's up into absolutlely top class players.  ******.  We'd probably not even be where we are now if O'niel was in charge here.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:37 pm

o neil my a$$
keep beni, hes doing well, gotta look at bigger picture
we lost fa cup with a weakened side thanks to the most obscure own goal in the history of the world. we lost to southampton and thats coz we were well off form. its not the end of the world, merely the begininning of a new chapter
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:38 pm

Big changes are being made at the club and the players need time to gel and learn how each other play, I think further big changes will happen in the summer not only on the pitch but behind the scenes so as long as we finish 4th I'll be happy even without silverware. :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red_Si » Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:42 pm

Last season (Houllier) = 10 league defeats

This season (Benitez) = 9 defeats already!!
Red_Si

Postby A.B. » Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:46 pm

Mate I believe we've lost more than 10 times last season.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion