If you had to choose - Either of the following

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 75-1172973373 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:52 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:
u asked and i told you have u won it "no" thank you!

I said significant.

If you regard the World Club Championship as a serious title, then you would be in a small segment of the sporting world who do.

u would say that as u have never won it but if u had then it would probally be a significant trophy.  :p
75-1172973373

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:53 am

Fine with me mate. Lets see here...
United is in first with 72 points... and Liverpool is in third with 53 points. Hows that for not looking in to the past. I'm not bringing it up at all, just stating facts.

That's true. Now you are stating real facts. MU have performed much better than LFC this season. No doubt about it.

Another fact for you. United is the biggest team in the world right now.

False, recent statistics show that Real Madrid are the biggest and wealthiest.

And they are owned by Americans yes. But if you think that all teams owned by Americans are , then what are Liverpool?

You miss the point. The point is that the person who posted those images was mocking the fact LFC are American owned, while ignoring the fact that so are Man Utd.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:55 am

Ummmm.... Last I checked, we beat you the past three times in the league. Three is more than one. Everton are  and will always be . So don't go comparing us to them. And if you think United fans look "highly" on LFC, boy do you have your facts wrong.

Of course you look highly upon LFC.

If you didn't, you wouldn't have joined an LFC forum.

u would say that as u have never won it but if u had then it would probally be a significant trophy

No it wouldn't.

We won the Super Cup a few years back. That is equally meaningless.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 75-1172973373 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:57 am

United is in first with 72 points... and Liverpool is in third with 53 points. Hows that for not looking in to the past. I'm not bringing it up at all, just stating facts.

That's true. Now you are stating real facts. MU have performed much better than LFC this season. No doubt about it.

And they are owned by Americans yes. But if you think that all teams owned by Americans are , then what are Liverpool?

You miss the point. The point is that the person who posted those images was mocking the fact LFC are American owned, while ignoring the fact that so are Man Utd.

fact united have the biggest income in the world the :censored: u talk about is profits and we will be back at the top of the profit league too next year we spent lots on our fantastic 76'600 capacity stadium as well as paying some of our debt off which we can afford to do
75-1172973373

Postby 75-1172973373 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:58 am

Ummmm.... Last I checked, we beat you the past three times in the league. Three is more than one. Everton are  and will always be . So don't go comparing us to them. And if you think United fans look "highly" on LFC, boy do you have your facts wrong.

Of course you look highly upon LFC.

If you didn't, you wouldn't have joined an LFC forum.

u would say that as u have never won it but if u had then it would probally be a significant trophy

No it wouldn't.

We won the Super Cup a few years back. That is equally meaningless.

meaningless so all your "fans" did not celebrate winning that trophy then
75-1172973373

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:59 am

fact united have the biggest income in the world the  u talk about is profits and we will be back at the top of the profit league too next year we spent lots on our fantastic 76'600 capacity stadium as well as paying some of our debt off which we can afford to do

Facts don't lie. Real and Barca are top of the rich list.

Your debt is considerable. LFC have no debts at all.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Can You Count to Five » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:59 am

KOPSHITE wrote:

fact united have the biggest income in the world the :censored: u talk about is profits and we will be back at the top of the profit league too next year we spent lots on our fantastic 76'600 capacity stadium as well as paying some of our debt off which we can afford to do

Biggest income doesn't mean richest. You had the biggest income for that one year, Real Madrid are still financially the strongest team on the planet.
Can You Count to Five

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:59 am

meaningless so all your "fans" did not celebrate winning that trophy then

Meaningless to me.

Not so much for the fans who decided to visit Monte Carlo.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 68-1172977136 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:00 am

Point taken... but still we do not regard LFC highly, and the only reason I originally joined this site was to :censored: you off. It worked, and now I'm trying to have a valid debate with you lot. Real Madrid are the biggest, true, United are the biggest in the Prem. Sorry I didn't even think about Madrid when I posted that. At least you agree that United have out performed LFC this season, you're not arguing against me on that one which is good shows you have some sense. But now to change from United and LFC. What do you think of Arsenal's team right now. I fear them in a couple years. What do you guys think?
68-1172977136

Postby 75-1172973373 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:00 am

anyway i gotta go and leave your football lesson for another day i will be back if i am not banned which i most probs will be so bye for now u stupid f@cking dumb :censored:
75-1172973373

Postby 75-1172973373 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:02 am

oh and i really hope shields gets parole..............................................NOT  :D :p
75-1172973373

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:03 am

anyway i gotta go and leave your football lesson for another day i will be back if i am not banned which i most probs will be so bye for now u stupid f@cking dumb 

Don't bother coming back. You are an insult to your club.

Point taken... but still we do not regard LFC highly, and the only reason I originally joined this site was to  you off. It worked, and now I'm trying to have a valid debate with you lot.

It hasn't worked. Message board trolls are nothing new to me. They amuse me, nothing more.

Real Madrid are the biggest, true, United are the biggest in the Prem. Sorry I didn't even think about Madrid when I posted that. At least you agree that United have out performed LFC this season, you're not arguing against me on that one which is good shows you have some sense. But now to change from United and LFC. What do you think of Arsenal's team right now. I fear them in a couple years. What do you guys think?

Arsenal are very impressive.

Arsene Wengers youth policy and scouting system are superb.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:04 am

oh and i really hope shields gets parole..............................................NOT

Thanks.

But "Wayne's World" references haven't been considered cool since about 1994
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:05 am

since when in sport has income meant succsess?.

the fact is we are still the most succsessful english club and will be for many years to come.

i think this is what guiles you guys, so what you have a bigger stadium, what does that mean, you also have a bigger debt.

so what you won more titles in the 90 than us, so what you have won more FA cups than us, so what you got lucky yesterday.

you can never deny our history is far more illustrious than yours, and thats why you have an inferiority complex that leads you to a liverpool forum in the middle of the night.

i had to laugh when you daid you were born in 1989, i have underpants older than you son, when you have matured a little to have a meaningful discussion you will be welcomed back to our forum,

its you age that leads you to argue about pointless things like stadium size, queen of the souths home ground is hampden park, do you se where i am going, chelsea have more disposable income, do you see where i am going, liverpool hav more trophies than you and chelsea put together, do you see where i am going

just give up, go to bed and w@nk over your lucky win yesterday, then tomorrow you can talk to all the other plastic mancs in your surrey village about how you are the bestest team in the whole world

how very very sad
112-1077774096

Postby 68-1172977136 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:11 am

peewee wrote:since when in sport has income meant succsess?.

the fact is we are still the most succsessful english club and will be for many years to come.

i think this is what guiles you guys, so what you have a bigger stadium, what does that mean, you also have a bigger debt.

so what you won more titles in the 90 than us, so what you have won more FA cups than us, so what you got lucky yesterday.

you can never deny our history is far more illustrious than yours, and thats why you have an inferiority complex that leads you to a liverpool forum in the middle of the night.

i had to laugh when you daid you were born in 1989, i have underpants older than you son, when you have matured a little to have a meaningful discussion you will be welcomed back to our forum,

its you age that leads you to argue about pointless things like stadium size, queen of the souths home ground is hampden park, do you se where i am going, chelsea have more disposable income, do you see where i am going, liverpool hav more trophies than you and chelsea put together, do you see where i am going

just give up, go to bed and w@nk over your lucky win yesterday, then tomorrow you can talk to all the other plastic mancs in your surrey village about how you are the bestest team in the whole world

how very very sad

I hope that wasn't directed towards me. I apologize for being a c*nt I just wanted to rub it in that we won is all.

Yeah like I said I fear Arsenal in the future, if Wenger can keep his youngsters together they will be a very big force. I think they'll win some titles in the near future.
68-1172977136

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion