LIVERPOOL VS GALATASARAY - Bring it on!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Galathian » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:39 pm

First of all it was a really tough and great match.It is hard to accept the score after that proudble effort but congratulations to you.

I'm writing this message just to appreciate and thank to hospitality of Liverpool fans.

You are always wellcome to Istanbul.

Last note: After last night i am once more full of proud about my teams fighter character and my fans loyalty.

Good luck to Liverpool.
Last edited by Galathian on Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galathian

Postby kunilson » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:18 pm

thats nice.

we shouldnt have let u back in the game tho...should have shut up shop.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby Trabzonspor » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:19 pm

Hi to all good Liverpool fans. First of all congratulations for the last night. Galatasaray is having problems about being a team but they showed good performance in the second half.

You found SABRI (age-22) good, yes he is a good player and young too, however his performance fluctuates match to match, inconsistent performer yet.

Rather ARDA (age-19) will be a greater player I think. He uses both of his foot and can play anywhere at midfield even both wings. He is calm, has great technique and crossing.

Watch him closely. He will be a great player soon

Ps: Don't dwell on some people saying "Welcome to the hell". They are just some children or hooligans. We, Turkish people, are known as our hospitable side.

By the way, I am a Trabzonspor fan. Wish us luck against Osasuna tonight  :;): Greetings from Turkey
Trabzonspor

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:55 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:Well lets hope it makes no difference, cos' by the time we play the "rag heads" in the away leg  we should have already qualified for the next stage. We beat psv and get a win against the french outfit, then the galatasary game will be a formality, we might even have the luxury of resting some of our players?.....and still stuff em'. :nod

Oy...cut out the racist remarks, will ya?   :veryangry
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby europeanstar » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:58 pm

Trabzonspor wrote:Hi to all good Liverpool fans. First of all congratulations for the last night. Galatasaray is having problems about being a team but they showed good performance in the second half.

You found SABRI (age-22) good, yes he is a good player and young too, however his performance fluctuates match to match, inconsistent performer yet.

Rather ARDA (age-19) will be a greater player I think. He uses both of his foot and can play anywhere at midfield even both wings. He is calm, has great technique and crossing.

Watch him closely. He will be a great player soon

Ps: Don't dwell on some people saying "Welcome to the hell". They are just some children or hooligans. We, Turkish people, are known as our hospitable side.

By the way, I am a Trabzonspor fan. Wish us luck against Osasuna tonight  :;): Greetings from Turkey

Helal olsun sana be Karadeniz'li akrdeşim.İnşallah bu gece devireceğiz Ossasuna'yı .My heart is working for yours... :bowdown
europeanstar

Postby davo_LFC » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:04 pm

It was a cracking game for the neutral but not for the supporters, they had way too much of the ball for my liking and aurellio is never a left back, hes got an exceptional left foot but he is not a left back, wing back maybe but deffo not a full back.

His positioning last night was shocking but to be fair to him garcia didnt help him at all, there was massive gaps down the left and that was our problem all game, maybe witha bit of training aurellio he can get better in that position but i think were alot more solid with JAR.

Again, to be fair to aurellio he could be a brilliant left midfielder with that left peg of his and hes probably more comfortable there because if i remember rightly he played there more often than not for valencia. You wont see a better cross all season than the one he put in for the first goal though.

And crouch, what a fecking goal, brilliant technique from the fella.

The turks did really well to get back into it but i think that had alot to do with us taking our foot off the gas and falling asleep thinking the job was done, bit nervy at the end but we've got the 3 points so we're well on our way to progressing.
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby kakariku » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:36 pm

i'm from turkey and congratulations

to liverpool cos of victory aganist galatasaray
kakariku

Postby Proudy » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:01 am

Anyone got any links to the goals, still havent seen them yet :(
Proudy

Postby ReDeMaN » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:13 am

ReDeMaN

Postby Dundalk » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:46 am

Proudy wrote:Anyone got any links to the goals, still havent seen them yet :(

Go back a few pages mate all the goals are there Image
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cimbomgs » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:49 pm

serefsiz f5liler, ingiliz picleri turkleri aşagılayıp duruyo. sizde tuttmuş burda bile gs ile ugrasıyosunuz zaten kendi forumlarımızda kapısıp duruyoz burada ipnelige ne gerek var

GALATASARAY is comeback. i'll see you at the ''HELL'' :angry:
cimbomgs

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:25 pm

cimbomgs wrote:serefsiz f5liler, ingiliz picleri turkleri aşagılayıp duruyo. sizde tuttmuş burda bile gs ile ugrasıyosunuz zaten kendi forumlarımızda kapısıp duruyoz burada ipnelige ne gerek var

No you will see us at the attaturk becasue 'hell' is a pile of shite and it is not a good enough stadium according to UEFA.

:sleep
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:15 pm

cimbomgs wrote:serefsiz f5liler, ingiliz picleri turkleri aşagılayıp duruyo. sizde tuttmuş burda bile gs ile ugrasıyosunuz zaten kendi forumlarımızda kapısıp duruyoz burada ipnelige ne gerek var

Yes, the famous stadium where you whalloped Chelsea 0-5 a couple of years ago.  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:30 pm

cimbomgs wrote:GALATASARAY is comeback. i'll see you at the ''HELL'' :angry:

We'll just spray hell or where ever we play with some Red Mist and make it another heaven on earth.  You'll love it, really, Red Mist is very good for you and is highly nutritious.  Don't worry though, we'll doublely make sure youl get a damn good taste of it at least 5 times during the game.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby GFB_oNuR » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:12 pm

It was great match . You will never walk alone in ISTANBUL !
Ezik 6s.
GENC FENERBAHCELILER  &  THE  KOP     

WE HATE [G]alat[A]sara[Y]
GFB_oNuR

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion