If you had to choose - Either of the following

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:14 am

The bottom line is that while yeah a defeat to MU is bad, my mind was more on avoiding any injuries.

Same attitude I take to England games involving LFC.

The Barca game is coming up on Tuesday and that's what I care about more.

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:14 am

it is aimed at you

remember one thing boy, you came to our forum on the wind up, now you realsie your on to a loser so you try to change tact.

keep it real, be honest, admit we are the most succsesful english club and you may be allowed to stay, but start spouting the :censored: like you have and you will be gon, and the shields comments were a disgrace. was that you or the other fuckwit
112-1077774096

Postby 68-1172977136 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:15 am

And even though I am only 17, I actually do know a lot about football. Also, I live in the States so I took it a bit more seriously when you said that :censored: clubs are owned by Americans. Also, I have like United since the mid 90's. The first United game I ever saw was the one against Sunderland where Cantona scored the most memorable goal in United history in my opinion at least. Since then I have supported the team. I'm not a glory seeker or a fair weather fan. I'd have liked Chelsea last year if that were true.
68-1172977136

Postby 68-1172977136 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:18 am

The Shields comment wasn't from me for one. And two, I'm sorry I found it funny I can't help it. I woud have laughed at it even if I wasn't a United fan. I admit you're the most successful club, I can read my friend. In recent history United have been bigger. I'm not trying to change tactics and you don't have to keep insulting me and calling me things like boy. You said I didn't :censored: you off, but it seems like I did. And I think my maturity level is a lot higher than that of the other kid who was on here. I hope you can at least agree with that.
68-1172977136

Postby Red Red Tom » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:42 am

Define recent history.  You are going to win the league this year - fine.  But recent history, to us might be since our current manager has been in charge.  European Champions, FA Cup winners.  In that time you won the Carling Cup - this season may be different.  I am doing a degree in Ancient History.  In that context 'recently' includes every year since 1892 and then some.  But when you say how great you've been in recent years, ask yourself - Arsenal were champions, then chelsea twice.  You lost an FA cup final, and saw your bitterest rivals take home the European Cup, for good.  Has 'recent' really been that great for Man Utd fans?

As it happens I'd agree that you've been more sucessful recently, as I define that as since the Premiership era - obviously you are the most sucessful team in that timescale, but when you try to isolate a particular time period to make a point, you lose all sense of perspective.  Just like me turning round and saying that we start counting in 2005.  Be careful not to belittle the achievements of any team from the past.  Nottingham Forest have won 2 European Cups.  History is a huge part of football, and parts of it can't be ignored.  We hadn't won a European Cup in 20 years, but when we won our 'first' champions league - we brought the past back to life, because it was the fifth time.  And when we reach the 19th title, don't for one minute think any Liverpool fan will think of it as the first, just because they changed the competition's name.  18 and 5.

Sorry for the history lesson - I started out wanting to point out that we have actually been Champions of Europe 'recently' and ended up going on for 10 minutes.  Enjoy your win tonight.  I hope you beat Lille because I want to wreck your Treble/European dream at Anfield (actually I hope Lille stuff you, but that's not going to happen).  Unfinished business, just like Chelsea in 2005.  It hurts me to see you win the league, but if you'd offered me the Champions League again this year, with United winning the Premiership, I'd have taken it.  We can still have a great season.  Our history is our present.  5 times.

Finally - yes your maturity level puts not only that other kid, but most other United fans to shame.
Red Red Tom

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:27 am

And even though I am only 17, I actually do know a lot about football. Also, I live in the States so I took it a bit more seriously when you said that  clubs are owned by Americans. Also, I have like United since the mid 90's. The first United game I ever saw was the one against Sunderland where Cantona scored the most memorable goal in United history in my opinion at least. Since then I have supported the team. I'm not a glory seeker or a fair weather fan. I'd have liked Chelsea last year if that were true.

You have only supported MU since the mid-nineties.

Right, that explains your dismissal of anything pre-Premiership.

Football existed before 1993. That may be a surprise to some, but it did.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Elchris » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:09 am

nothing existed before 1993 for the pityful mancs
Elchris

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:31 am

DRDunited wrote:The Shields comment wasn't from me for one. And two, I'm sorry I found it funny I can't help it. I woud have laughed at it even if I wasn't a United fan. I admit you're the most successful club, I can read my friend. In recent history United have been bigger. I'm not trying to change tactics and you don't have to keep insulting me and calling me things like boy. You said I didn't :censored: you off, but it seems like I did. And I think my maturity level is a lot higher than that of the other kid who was on here. I hope you can at least agree with that.

since we are numbering things,

number one, i never mentioned your owners or our owners

numnber two, whether you mentioned shields or just found it funny, either way it shows your level of immaturity

number three, recent means recent, and in that case i would say that in recent history, ie the last 2 years liverpool have won more than the scum

number four, i called you boy because that is what you are, in both age and mental immaturity

i would suggest if you want to rub peoples nose in your success choose the supporters of a club such as bolton or spurs or borough, well in fact any english club other than liverpool, because when you try it with us you are on a loser straight away

lesson over boy
112-1077774096

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:35 am

peewee wrote:since when in sport has income meant succsess?.

the fact is we are still the most succsessful english club and will be for many years to come.

i think this is what guiles you guys, so what you have a bigger stadium, what does that mean, you also have a bigger debt.

so what you won more titles in the 90 than us, so what you have won more FA cups than us, so what you got lucky yesterday.

you can never deny our history is far more illustrious than yours, and thats why you have an inferiority complex that leads you to a liverpool forum in the middle of the night.

i had to laugh when you daid you were born in 1989, i have underpants older than you son, when you have matured a little to have a meaningful discussion you will be welcomed back to our forum,

its you age that leads you to argue about pointless things like stadium size, queen of the souths home ground is hampden park, do you se where i am going, chelsea have more disposable income, do you see where i am going, liverpool hav more trophies than you and chelsea put together, do you see where i am going

just give up, go to bed and w@nk over your lucky win yesterday, then tomorrow you can talk to all the other plastic mancs in your surrey village about how you are the bestest team in the whole world

how very very sad

sums it up

manc scum = coward

right?

:D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:40 am

DRDunited wrote:The Shields comment wasn't from me for one. And two, I'm sorry I found it funny I can't help it. I woud have laughed at it even if I wasn't a United fan.

I'm sorry, would you like to explain which part of someone getting banged up for something they didn't do is funny?

No class, no dignity, same old manure  :no
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jaytoothetee » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:53 pm

Guest wrote:
peewee wrote:anyway i am bored with you idiots now, if you want to talk seriously about football then that will be good. if you want to prove the low intellect of the average scum fan then you have also succeeded, well done

You ask me what have we won in the past two years. Well a Carling Cup. What have you won again? I honestly don't think you won anything worth mentioning unless you champs league win was two years ago which was a good game I'll admit but I'm pretty sure it was three years ago. So... I think I rest my case. The past is the past yes. But we will win the league this year and you will place third this season... and probly every season afterwards. Unless of course its a lower position. I don't think you'll get second or first. I just don't honestly see it happening, that's not even from a United standpoint either. I just don't see it.

f uckin hell these manc scums are ignorant
well done on missing out the fa cup last year
i guess ignoring the fa cup is part of your tradition, if you go for that 'past' stuff anymore. can anyone remember where the inbreds got to in the cup in 2000?

One time, I saw a man looking at me, yes, with his eyes. And then, he, he picked up a tube. And he looked, in the tube, and he made the moon big, inside the tube. The moon big inside a tube! Waahaha... Aaah. Telescope.
jaytoothetee

Postby jaytoothetee » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:59 pm

Guest wrote:
peewee wrote:
KOPSHITE wrote:
peewee wrote:
DRDunited wrote:
peewee wrote:anyway i am bored with you idiots now, if you want to talk seriously about football then that will be good. if you want to prove the low intellect of the average scum fan then you have also succeeded, well done

You ask me what have we won in the past two years. Well a Carling Cup. What have you won again? I honestly don't think you won anything worth mentioning unless you champs league win was two years ago which was a good game I'll admit but I'm pretty sure it was three years ago. So... I think I rest my case. The past is the past yes. But we will win the league this year and you will place third this season... and probly every season afterwards. Unless of course its a lower position. I don't think you'll get second or first. I just don't honestly see it happening, that's not even from a United standpoint either. I just don't see it.

champions league, FA cup. i think thats more than your carling cup. so who is the most succssesful in recent history between us and you?

even a biased moron like you has to admit the facts dont lie, unless you are suggsting the champions league and FA cup are not worth winning

and what will the recent history be after this season  :D

listen so you fully understand this, if you dont ask your dad to read it to you and explain it.

dont come on her saying we cant talk about our history and how history counts for nothing, whilst at the same time talking about your history and trying to justify why you think you are a better club than us.

sorry to say this bit the last 10 years is history. last season is history. at the end of this season you can say you are better than us this season if you win the league.

i dont have to justify why i think we are a better club because i know we already are a bigger and better club and u hate us for being bigger and better than you lot now ask your mum to read that to ya  :upside:

no. how about i ask your mum to kindly remover her mouth from around my co.ck, so as she could translate her son's inbred man c language in to english, so everyone can understand it

One time, I saw a man looking at me, yes, with his eyes. And then, he, he picked up a tube. And he looked, in the tube, and he made the moon big, inside the tube. The moon big inside a tube! Waahaha... Aaah. Telescope.
jaytoothetee

Postby hello_red » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:39 pm

ignorance is bliss, and i feel these mancs are feeling pretty good right about now!

if your going to get into an argument or start insulting liverpool fc at least read up/study the history of our team and yours aswell. then come back with a structured argument that we liverpool fans can respend to properly as opposed to spouting innane :censored:.

this started out a thread about football and peoples opinions and you mancs have turned into a slanging match. you should be ashamed.

come down to a pub in liverpool and say this stuff, you wont becasue it would cost about £60 in tavel and you dont have the balls. i wouldnt go to manc pub and say that stuff about manc u becasue im not stupid. and i wouldnt go on a manc furum and talk some of the stuff you have because i have respect.

:censored: idiots
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby jaytoothetee » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:39 pm

Guest wrote:Wow, you can count congrats. 18 is better than 16. 5 is better than 2 wow a first grader could have figured that out. I'm impressed did you do that all by yourself? How many titles did you win in the 90's?

first grader??
and people laugh at united because they're fans live a long way away, ie surrey
fuc.kin hell, these 'tards are yank mancs. i reckon its malcolm glazer + his son wi' nowt better to do

jaytoothetee

Postby jaytoothetee » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Can You Count to Five wrote:
DRDunited wrote:Wow, you can count congrats. 18 is better than 16. 5 is better than 2 wow a first grader could have figured that out. I'm impressed did you do that all by yourself? How many titles did you win in the 90's?

How many titles did you win in the 80's? How about the 70's?

How many European Cups?

Going to the F*cking past again eh? I wasn't born in the 70's, I was born in Freaking 89, so I could care less about how many titles either team won there. You still didn't answer my original question. How many titles did you win in the 90's, I'm not even talking about European Cups. I know you're better there. It's obvious. But in the 90's, who was better? ???

oh, but do i recollect that the 90's is, in fact the past. i'll have to ask an historian on that one. hypocritical, stupid inbred tw@t

jaytoothetee

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion