LIVERPOOL VS GALATASARAY - Bring it on!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:51 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:we'll just have to agree....to disagree on this one eh?

No.  I only do that with posters I respect whose reasoned opinion on a particular matter differs from my own.  Unfortunately, yours is not a reasoned opinion that I can "agree to disagree" with--it's an offensive statement that makes my skin crawl.  Since you're clearly intent on sticking to it, I'll ignore you and your posts from now on but that doesn't change the fact that what you've said is racist.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:27 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:we'll just have to agree....to disagree on this one eh?

No.  I only do that with posters I respect whose reasoned opinion on a particular matter differs from my own.  Unfortunately, yours is not a reasoned opinion that I can "agree to disagree" with--it's an offensive statement that makes my skin crawl.  Since you're clearly intent on sticking to it, I'll ignore you and your posts from now on but that doesn't change the fact that what you've said is racist.

Well quite frankly i dont give a toss what you think about my opinions....but just incase it may have slipped your mind everyone is entitled to their opinions...its called freedom of speech!...so i will just go on calling a rag head...a "rag head".  :p
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion