BOLTON VS LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kitster » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:40 pm

looking forward to seeing the great uninterested Nicholas.
kitster

Postby ConnO'var » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:19 pm

I hate this fixture..... Bleedin' Buggers always seem to be able to outmuscle us somehow.... end up in a scrap instead of playing real football.... they're gonna bombard us with long balls as always... we gonna need the dofight crew for this one..... I'd go for a 5-4-1 with slightly advanced fullbacks/wingbacks.... no secret really as I love 5 across the back.... something like this....

Reina

Carra   Hyypia   Agger
Finnan                               Riise
                   Alonso
         Momo StevieG Aurelio

Crouch

Kuyt looks like he needs a break and Crouch is on fire at the mo..... He should be able to trouble the Bolton defense on his own and Stevie can feed off his knock downs.... Only trouble is the last central midfield role.... Put in Aurelio coz I can't think of anyone else.... But he's likely to have a hard time with these goons... Maybe Bellamy instead?  :D
ConnO'var

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:04 am

This fixture always causes us problems. ALWAYS.

The main weapon we have against the gutter snipes is Momo. The lad will have an absolute FIELD DAY with them when they start their f*cking sh*t.

Fat Sam jokingly (surely?) insisted he was a good tactician in an interview I read on here. IF this is the case (we all know it isn't), he will drop the physical stuff for tomorrows game, as Sissoko will trample all over his munchkins otherwise.

Here Fatty Allardyce is, jesticulating towards his players to get stuck in:

Does anyone else remember last season when the flab-flaunting football f*cker accused US of being too physical!?! :D

Hopefully, we'll hammer the b*stards into next week. Such is the gulf in class, if 2 or three of them get early yellows, and are forced to play football rather than "Stampy on the Liverpooly players", a cricket score could EASILY be on the cards.

If the ref offers us no protection, and we aren't up for the fight, we'll get nailed.

1-0 to the reds with this team:

Reina

Finnan              JC           Sami               Warnock

Xabi                          Sissoko

Gerrard                                                                    Riise
                         Bellamy(if Kuyt needs a rest)

Crouch.

Eat sh*t Fatty.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAGE UK » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:14 am

Gracias King Rafa wrote:Rumour has it that Fat Sam might not be at the game on Saturday as he's feeling a bit bunged up! :D

:bowdown  VERY GOOD   :bowdown
LIVERPOOL FC    ….> NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT <…
RAGE UK

Postby lfc_amy » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:10 am

I found a live stream

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/sat30.9/B...Liverpool5.html - Pcast at this site.

theres lots more there *HERE*
lfc_amy

Postby Redman in wales » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:49 am

Craig Bellamy will return to the Liverpool side to partner Dirk Kuyt up front at the Reebok Stadium this afternoon. 
Bellamy's return is one of four changes made by Rafael Benitez to the side which beat Galatasaray in midweek.

John Arne Riise, Momo Sissoko and Sami Hyypia also start in the following side:

Reina
Finnan
Hyypia
Carragher
Riise
Pennant
Alonso
Sissoko
Gerrard
Kuyt
Bellamy

Subs:
Dudek
Agger
Garcia
Crouch
Zenden

Poor Crouchy - whats a man gotta do to get in the starting line up? ???

And Stevie G back on the left...  :sniffle
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:51 am

but that my friends is a very physical team!
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:57 am

this a game built for bellamy ,get there backs up for a change

i hate this fixture as they are such a poor footballing team but have proved that you can win game with bruisers like kevin davis

oh and the disgrace of a red shirt diouf is bound to be on the wind up as well , i hope momo puts him in the stand
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:02 pm

anyone got a link for the game?
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:04 pm

Crouch is on the Bench? ???? well why dont we just sell him then , if RB dont feel that he is that good why do we need him....f**** hell RB play Crouch and stop  leaving out of the game.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Graeme Noble » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:08 pm

Very good team. Very surprised that Crouch is on the bench.
Graeme Noble

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:08 pm

how the hell is bellamy in the team for this one! im very suprised rafa didnt start Crouch. Rafa probably has plans to bring him on later.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:09 pm

Can still see Crouch playing a major part in this game. We are due a win at the Reebok and i think we are going to snatch a 1-0 victory. I really do hope Bellamy is the match winner today. Go red men.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kukilon » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:12 pm

I think it's a smart decision to choose Bellamy instead of Crouch from a tactical stand point. Kuyt is quick and he is also a great target man and then we have super quick Bellamy with his die hard attitude. Their defense will have a harder time with that pairing in my opinion. What saddens me though is that Crouch has really deserved a starting position.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:14 pm

Well those of us who have moaned about excessive rotation can't have it both ways. Rafa has made it clear that for now he believes Bellmay and Kuyt to be his number one strike pairing so fair play, Crouchinho will have to wait for his chance. No argument there from me although the big man is a tad unlucky.

Those who were concerned that Garcia and Aurelio were too flaky on Wednesday will be pleased to see Riise and Gerrard that way. I would've gone with Aurelio and Riise as I would never ever play Gerrard on the left but our captain is such a fantastic player that it wouldn't surprise me if he had a stormer there.

Those who felt that maybe agger wasn't as strong aerially against Galatasaray as he might have been will be pleased to see Sami return.

Overall, now that we have won a couple of games I think it's sensible and reasonable rotation. I would have started with Gerrard out right but whatever, if we lose or draw this game (and we need to win because we didn't beat sheffield United (sheesh I've mentioned it again)) it won't be because of rotation. Liverpool to win 3-1, Gerrard to score twice from the left.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion