Essien charged by uefa

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby azriahmad » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:23 am

real madrid galacticos...

You are about as Spanish as Arnold Schwarzeneeger is American! What a fake...

Primodua, good on you for flushing out where this fake comes from. Now we all know. He must be a Chelski fan as he does not know much about Real Madrid
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 114-1134093424 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:39 am

chelsea sucks i hate them...:angry:
114-1134093424

Postby AussieKopite » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:16 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Bad tackle, but I cant support the public hanging of a player by UEFA/FIFA who are a bunch of idiots anyway.

The best course of action would have been if Mourinho was to say he saw the incident, it was not acceptable and the club would deal with him, then have a quiet word.

Except that Mourinho refuses to acnowledge that it was a bad tackle. Him then gesturing at Benitez was immature and petulent.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:22 pm

By the way ''real madrid galacticos'' LFC didn't lose to Wigan, we trashed them 3-0 not the other way around, el wind up.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby AussieKopite » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:23 pm

real madrid galacticos wrote:sea reservado usted pequeño muchacho que u no sabe nada sobre España o cómo hablar español.

Be reserved you small boy that or does not know anything on Spain or how to speak Spanish. 

My response: real madrid galacticos =  El idiota que tiene las relaciones sexuales con una cabra montesa.

Freetranslation.com
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:47 pm

real madrid galacticos wrote:ten match ban thats nonsense i think 3 and a hefty fine should be enough, i think u all are bias because it haappens to a liverpool player........

A 3 match ban is not enough considering he put a player's career at risk...twice
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:59 pm

1.) The cheating Sh*tski w*nker should be banned from at least 5 Champions League matches.

2.) Hamann was lucky not to have had his leg snap in two.

3.) Real Madrid Galacticos: You are an a*se.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:48 pm

That tackle was disgusting. He should (and I think will) get the book thrown at him on the 15th December. Essien hasn't exactly endeered himself to the English game. Average performances and 2-3 appalling tackles. He should be banned for a substantial number of games in my eyes...

The beginning of the wheels falling off the Chelsea bandwagon hopefully.
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:15 pm

Hamann out of tomorrows game against Boro his leg is very sore, Rafa said its on the Offal. He might even miss out on Japan now :(
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby downatone » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:36 pm

I think it will be closer to a 6 match ban rather than 10 - although the board have been keen on setting examples, and this would be a great opportunity. Chelsea have their hands in the boards pockets thats why I would guess the lesser.

If he did miss Japan, it wouldn't be the end of the world. In fact, it would be great timing - a good chance for him to rest up and be fresher for boxing day (hopefully...).

The beginning of the wheels falling off the Chelsea bandwagon hopefully.

I can't really see that happening. Its a small ban for a team about as deep as the Mariana Trench...
downatone

Postby A.B. » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:39 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Hamann out of tomorrows game against Boro his leg is very sore, Rafa said its on the Offal. He might even miss out on Japan now :(

Don't really care about Japan, Benitez is not risking him. It's just a bad bruising, and I'll take that over a broken leg. He trained with the team btw.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby red37 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:32 am

what you see in the footage of essiens lunge is a clear intent to go for the man. end of story. and if you watch it again slowed down, you will see only at the last minute does hamann cross the path of the challenge, therfore kopping the full monty....the intended target IMV was Gerrard. he was in line for it until didi intercepted.  :no 

uefa will throw the book at him,rightly so.

ive heard nothing from mourinho over it,as im sure is no great surprise, but it would have been nice to expect some kind of remorse...other than chelseas advisors telling essien to make an eleventh hour apology by telephone. im afraid thats the best didi hamann will get.

jose mourinho is fast making a fool of himself and it wont be long until he reaps his reward. the guy had respect from me up until cardiff, now he's an embarassing joke to our shores.
however good he supposedly is.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:08 am

real madrid galacticos...

You are about as Spanish as Arnold Schwarzeneeger is American! What a fake...

Primodua, good on you for flushing out where this fake comes from. Now we all know. He must be a Chelski fan as he does not know much about Real Madrid

Maybe h'e from South East Asia .....
LiverpoolMadman

Postby azriahmad » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:25 am

Oh yes, LiverpoolMadman, this RealMadrisSh!te or whatever he calls himself, is definitely from South East Asia. In fact, I'll wager that he is much closer to the place I call home. A very unique individual we here in this parts of the world call "PUNDEK". You can use that word to describe him so that we don't have to retype his long and fake member ID he uses.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:28 am

real madrid galacticos wrote:stop the pundek u pundek ...mutapailek pooooooooodah!!!~

hahaha...this pusssyy's from Malaysia...from Madrid my a@sss :D Primodua, thanks for fishing this fake out
Last edited by Santa on Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion