Bellamy as good as gone - Plus new wingers

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redmikey » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:05 pm

heimdall wrote:Good riddance to Bellamy, what a compete :censored:. I can remember his first few games where he couldn't hit a barn door, yeah real classy player indeed!

He had plenty of chances but has no positional sense and a cr8p attitude, he will not be missed by me.

Even though Fowler is over the hill I would much rather have him in the team for the pure reason that he is intelligent and can help other players with assists.

In any case we have a much better striker now in Torres, I can't believe someone rated Bellamy higher than Kuyt and Crouch though. Obviously not all Liverpool fans are knowledgeable about football  :;):

i won't miss him as a player but i reckon you are way off the mark slating him for attitude

and to be fair at the start of the season the whole team looked like they couldn't get close enough to the barn to give him a chance

i enjoyed 1 season of him moaning at every ref and defender and he worked his socks off early on in the season

so i would say , that torres has yet to prove he is better than bellers , and if we turn a profit on him it will be a first for our club so all the best craig ya mad golf club wheeling b@stard
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby heimdall » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:56 pm

redmikey wrote:
heimdall wrote:Good riddance to Bellamy, what a compete :censored:. I can remember his first few games where he couldn't hit a barn door, yeah real classy player indeed!

He had plenty of chances but has no positional sense and a cr8p attitude, he will not be missed by me.

Even though Fowler is over the hill I would much rather have him in the team for the pure reason that he is intelligent and can help other players with assists.

In any case we have a much better striker now in Torres, I can't believe someone rated Bellamy higher than Kuyt and Crouch though. Obviously not all Liverpool fans are knowledgeable about football  :;):

i won't miss him as a player but i reckon you are way off the mark slating him for attitude

and to be fair at the start of the season the whole team looked like they couldn't get close enough to the barn to give him a chance

i enjoyed 1 season of him moaning at every ref and defender and he worked his socks off early on in the season

so i would say , that torres has yet to prove he is better than bellers , and if we turn a profit on him it will be a first for our club so all the best craig ya mad golf club wheeling b@stard

With regard to attitude I was talking about the golf club incident which you find so amusing where he could easily have seriously hurt Riise, it's just a good thing that his aim with a golf club is as bad as it is with a football that saved him from GBH charges  :p

But seriously he isn't good enough and I won't miss him although I have to admit he worked hard.
heimdall

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion