What a complete toe-rag ! - Ronnie whelan..

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Number 9 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:He was a manc supporter as a kid and since leaving has been sticking the knife in ever since . He wanted rafa out because he said we should have a british manager now he is slaggin the club off for something else instead - dont think i have ever heard him say a good word about us .

He's on the RTE pundits panel. That speaks for itself. If you ever want a good laugh, watch a match on RTE and listen to the half-time/post match expert (so called) debate. It's quiet entertaining at times.

Its funny OK they have not a brain cell between them.....idiots! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
neil wrote:I wish Ronnie Whelan was 21 again and putting on the red shirt and showing the 100 and odd foreigners that have been and gone over the last 10 years just what it means to play for this club.

Like who? Torres? Hyppia? Hamman? Pepe? Berger et al? Whelan was also a foreigner. Just because a player comes from somewhere other than England, it doesn't mean they don't know what it means to play for the club. Just ask Morientes.

no son, thats 4 of the 8 or so success', I'm talkin about Kronkamp, voronin, insua, gonzalez, lucas, diouff, diao etc etc et feckin cetera
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion