New kit deal 25m a year - Warrior deal biggest in uk history

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Good Yank » Thu May 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Just had a thought and I don't know if it has been mentioned in this thread.  Is Adidas still going to make all of the other gear, the training kits and pants, jackets etc?
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu May 05, 2011 10:21 pm

The Good Yank wrote:Just had a thought and I don't know if it has been mentioned in this thread.  Is Adidas still going to make all of the other gear, the training kits and pants, jackets etc?

No mate , it will be the whole lot that warrior will make . It's all or nothing these deals . Under fifa rules i think you are only aloud one kit deal .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Fri May 06, 2011 4:41 am

Yeah, I thought it would be odd to have one company do the kits and another do all of the rest.  I really hope warrior are up to it all.  It's a tremendous step for them as a company.  I just wish it wasn't us as the Guinea Pig for their first foray into such a massive position.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion