Hull City V Liverpool - Tuesday 28th April K.O. 7.45 pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby C-R » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:37 pm

Last 5 or 6 matches we have been pathetic, not sure who is to blame in particular, but this is a digrace and i am embarrased watching this sh1t

Something needs to change, drastically
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:39 pm

Hull played like their lives depended on it, well done to them.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:42 pm

cardiff-red » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:37 pm wrote:Last 5 or 6 matches we have been pathetic, not sure who is to blame in particular, but this is a digrace and i am embarrased watching this sh1t

I think it goes back further than that, even when we were on the winning run if you remember the Southampton and Swansea games, we may have won them but we weren't playing well and were dominated in both games.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:43 pm

He's completely lost the dressing room, its clear to see on the pitch. I'm a passionate fan, and the lack of passion shown by the players is demoralising and depressing.
I've never felt so low as a fan, even back in the 90's when we were finishing 8th.
I don't know if it's because we did so well last year, or the fact that I can see every mistake Rodgers does before the man himself.

I want this season to end, and this fraudster sacked before he ruins anymore of my social life.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Mikz » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Been gutless all season...no heart and far too easy to score against..rubbish up front...in fact i cant think of any positives at all. SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:44 pm

Massive clear out needed, starting with that charlatan Rodgers. Utter cack
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Boocity » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:44 pm

Let's put the record straight quickly, we weren't unlucky, their goal wasn't offside, we weren't outstanding and the ref wasn't against us, we just played sh1t
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:45 pm

Once again Im struggling to pick a man of the match? Probably Mignolet, again. Talk about a damp squib.
I cant wait for the season to end if we have 5 more games like that?
Pure unadulterated, embarrassing dogsh'it
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby Doeboy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:45 pm

Hmmmm things are unravelling. Simply not good enough and just think something has to give
Doeboy

Postby Boocity » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:49 pm

I don't know why the fook we continue to play Mario and Lambert who can't score for sh1t, might as well give some reserves a chance like Yesil, at least he knows where the goal is.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy c legs » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:53 pm

Boocity » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:42 pm wrote:
cardiff-red » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:37 pm wrote:Last 5 or 6 matches we have been pathetic, not sure who is to blame in particular, but this is a digrace and i am embarrased watching this sh1t

I think it goes back further than that, even when we were on the winning run if you remember the Southampton and Swansea games, we may have won them but we weren't playing well and were dominated in both games.

Good point. Totally spot-on. Can't wait for the season to end. Can't recall the last time we actually turned-up for a game (Man City h wasn't it??). I can see it getting worse. It would be a blessing if we miss out on Europa League the way it's going. What's really disturbing me is their lack of having a real go. That's the LEAST we expect of them, no matter who our opponents are...
[b]I am and always will be in love with them...
andy c legs
LFC Basic Member

Postby only me » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Boocity » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:49 pm wrote:I don't know why the fook we continue to play Mario and Lambert who can't score for sh1t, might as well give some reserves a chance like Yesil, at least he knows where the goal is.

In this stage their is no why ,it's clearly BR has no grasp of reality ,he is seeing ghosts and shades of players...If a player which is leaving us next year and plays terrible (AKA Glenda) gets starting position on the expense of Monquillo (Which FFS BR signed) then what is their to explain? BR has left the building.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:58 pm

bunglemark2 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:44 pm wrote:Massive clear out needed, starting with that charlatan Rodgers. Utter cack

Problem is we are rubbish at clearing out, I wouldn't be surprised if players like Borini, Jonno, Lambert etc are still here next season and we just bang a few out on loan. Probably only see us selling Sterling and what concerns me is that someone may come in for Coutinho and going by this season and our track record in the transfer market I wouldn't be surprised if he felt we aren't going anywhere and left.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:00 pm

only me » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:55 pm wrote:
Boocity » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:49 pm wrote:I don't know why the fook we continue to play Mario and Lambert who can't score for sh1t, might as well give some reserves a chance like Yesil, at least he knows where the goal is.

In this stage their is no why ,it's clearly BR has no grasp of reality ,he is seeing ghosts and shades of players...If a player which is leaving us next year and plays terrible (AKA Glenda) gets starting position on the expense of Monquillo (Which FFS BR signed) then what is their to explain? BR has left the building.

Yes the fat lady has sung
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby glenbuck patriot » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:08 pm

glenbuck patriot » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:14 pm wrote:What a way to end a season chasing Top 4, only one Winner tonight, not going to be us, the Manc's are sh!te but we're worse, much, much worse,  Hull they want it more, maybe they're playing for their Manager, cause it's quite obvious Our Manager is fooking clueless, i'll say it now with 20 mins to go, Liverpool's equivalent of George Formby in Midfield (Joe Allen, *****, sorry that's doing George a dis-service), Brendan, take you're new Teeth, you're new Bird and that 180 page dossier shove it up yer @rse and p1ss off!

Gives me absolutely no pleasure in Calling this right, I spent the last twenty minutes shouting at my stream, willing myself to be wrong, willing the TEAM on!, but to no avail, unfortunately called it right, a sour performance, if you can call it a performance, after watching this team for the last 42 years we're no nearer the wholly grail of an EPL title than the man in the moon, things need to change, we need WINNERS on the field, but more Importantly than anything we need a Manager who can inspire that Winning Mentality and who IS a Winner himself.

Brendan, Thanks, last Year was a Buzz, but you AIN'T GOT IT!
Pirrie Labour Club 1976 Bill Shankly Prize giving at local ABA Championships.

"You've been booked in to do a three round exhibition bout tonight Bill."

" My fights don't last three rounds SON!"
glenbuck patriot

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games