NORWICH CITY VS LIVERPOOL saturday 28th april 17.30pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby damjan193 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:18 am

We look a lot better when we actually stick it in the net don't we? Anyway, superb goals by Suarez, all 3 of them great finishing, but of course the 3rd was the moment of the match and probably the moment of our season.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:32 am

Kenny Kan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:59 am wrote:A win and only 4 pages...  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Well its up to five now but that must be some sort of record   :laugh:

Great performance and well done to the Swerve, great lead up to the final next week

Walk on
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:06 am

dawson99 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:01 pm wrote:5-0 Liverpool Carroll Hat-trick

I said hat trick
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:16 am

Wheres D____C  ?

Wheres Heimdall?

Wheres all the other 'we post only when we lose' n@bfaced idiots that usually jump on here and sl@g the team off to high heaven?

ahhh we won. nuff said.

Good game, good result  for us, Norwich like to play proper football and I thougth we'd struggle but a good game for Suarez and that put that to bed.  :buttrock
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:28 am

Roger Red Hat » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:16 am wrote:Wheres D____C  ?

Wheres Heimdall?

Wheres all the other 'we post only when we lose' n@bfaced idiots that usually jump on here and sl@g the team off to high heaven?

ahhh we won. nuff said.

Good game, good result  for us, Norwich like to play proper football and I thougth we'd struggle but a good game for Suarez and that put that to bed.  :buttrock

Are we surprised certain newkitters fail to make an appearance after a win........no
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:30 am

Are we surprised I said we'd win to nil with a hat trick.. of course not.

Great last goal by suarez, and more importantly perhaps, he looks happy here still.

Carra was struggling to stand straight at the end but an all round great performance
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:39 pm

You said Carroll Daws.  :D

Anyway that was probably the team that will start at Wembley so based on how they done yesterday I think we should feel confident against Chelsea.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:57 pm

tubby » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:39 pm wrote:You said Carroll Daws.  :D

Anyway that was probably the team that will start at Wembley so based on how they done yesterday I think we should feel confident against Chelsea.

semantics  :blush:
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alwayslfc » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Let's hope Barca or R.Madrid didn't see the last goal, otherwise you know what will happen next.

I am more confident when we play away than home. Because at away games, the opponent will attack more and leave their defence exposed like the way they were exposed and giving Suarez the opportunity to lob their keeper. But had they played at Anfield, they would be doing a West Brom and nick a win. I'm not really looking forward to the Fulham and Chelsea home games.

We need to sign a 'better' striker next season, I said better, because without CL we won't be able to attract any star names. Kenny's job is still in jeopardy unless we win the FA Cup and the remaining PL games. His s.hit signings last summer have let him down and could most likely cost him his job. His 10 year management wilderness have caught up with him this season. How? He is out of touch with modern football and is still in the mid 90s mentality where managers signed mostly local players. Today, if you want a top 4 finish, you need to buy the best from around the world. Chelsea, Arsenal, City and Manure are full of foreign talents while Kenny who is still in the mid 90s mentality insisted on buying mostly British. Most likely he doesn't feel comfortable nor the experience in working with foreigners who may not even speak English, while the Scum who have been managing all this while have adapted to modern football and our Kenny hasn't. This outdated buy mostly British policy will cost him his job and if, that's a big IF, he is allowed to continue another season, I hope he learns from his costly lesson and scout for more foreign talents in the summer. Otherwise, he must go.
alwayslfc

Postby supersub » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:12 pm

alwayslfc » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:06 pm wrote:Let's hope Barca or R.Madrid didn't see the last goal, otherwise you know what will happen next.

I am more confident when we play away than home. Because at away games, the opponent will attack more and leave their defence exposed like the way they were exposed and giving Suarez the opportunity to lob their keeper. But had they played at Anfield, they would be doing a West Brom and nick a win. I'm not really looking forward to the Fulham and Chelsea home games.

We need to sign a 'better' striker next season, I said better, because without CL we won't be able to attract any star names. Kenny's job is still in jeopardy unless we win the FA Cup and the remaining PL games. His s.hit signings last summer have let him down and could most likely cost him his job. His 10 year management wilderness have caught up with him this season. How? He is out of touch with modern football and is still in the mid 90s mentality where managers signed mostly local players. Today, if you want a top 4 finish, you need to buy the best from around the world. Chelsea, Arsenal, City and Manure are full of foreign talents while Kenny who is still in the mid 90s mentality insisted on buying mostly British. Most likely he doesn't feel comfortable nor the experience in working with foreigners who may not even speak English, while the Scum who have been managing all this while have adapted to modern football and our Kenny hasn't. This outdated buy mostly British policy will cost him his job and if, that's a big IF, he is allowed to continue another season, I hope he learns from his costly lesson and scout for more foreign talents in the summer. Otherwise, he must go.

alwayslfc.....the irony
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:23 pm

Excellent win yesterday and fantastic finishing by Suarez, well except for the sitter he lobbed over.  :D 

Didn't see much of the game apart from MOTD clip but Suarez looked deadly in front of goal and his link up play with Gerrard looked excellent and hopefully they'll take it into the Cup final next week.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:58 pm

tubby » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 pm wrote:

Unless there are injuries I havent heard about, I would be surprised if Carra started in the final considering how solid Skrtel/Agger have been this season
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:40 am

Gerrard playing just behind suarez = Amazing. Keep that up keep gerrard fit next season and we will improve hugely.

A few of us deserved this win as we have stuck by the team. A few of us will now come out the woodwork pretending they were supporting us the whole time.

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:10 am

supersub » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:12 pm wrote:
alwayslfc » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:06 pm wrote:Let's hope Barca or R.Madrid didn't see the last goal, otherwise you know what will happen next.

alwayslfc.....the irony

pmsl :laugh: .
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games